Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO COIN ☀ 20% Coins Free ☀ PRICE DROPPED, 20% BONUS & BUY PERIOD EXTENDED  (Read 7503 times)
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:15:49 PM

Seems he done flew the coupe with what little bit he got . thats ok , I got burnt by what seem to be a good dev . Won't happen again . I'm just glad it wasn't but just a wee little bit .

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:05:11 PM

Had a bad feeling about this one from the start.
No escrow. Changed the rules when money
didn't flow in as fast. Glad I was slow on the
tigger. Sorry for those out hard earned BTC.
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:11:50 PM

Had a bad feeling about this one from the start.
No escrow. Changed the rules when money
didn't flow in as fast. Glad I was slow on the
tigger. Sorry for those out hard earned BTC.

Well I'm only out .019 . But thats ok . It's the last time I flow into it . What did it for me was the dev helped me get the wallet compiled . Dev also sent me a PM asking for my BTC address and said he was going to refund my BTC since it didn't reach the minimum . So Fuck ICO from now on , if it can't be mined , I'm out . Don't care who is behind it .

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:57:42 PM

I only recently tried a few ICO's -
Break - Bot - CoinAid
Bot got in for hype and got out - slight profit due to furious trading after and I didn't hold
Break Greg of Doom - Trust him to do his best for the coin
Coin Aid - Crunck Same as Greg

But these unknowns newbie accounts - too easy for them to do 5 at a time and run
At least with mining you are only out the electricity minus what you sell the coins for.

Take a look at FLY -  not much mining time left but it will be around a long time

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:25:41 AM

I hate to say it, but looks like this "dev" have indeed disappeared and stole people's money. Actually his behavior was very suspicious from the beginning - he was ready to change anything, just to get more money (decreasing the price/marketcap 10 times, which means he never even gave a thought about it!!  Grin). Several pretty lame sentences also suggest it is just a teen with some tech knowledge. Well, the tricky teen has made some money for school here, so his project almost worked out... Smiley
Did not invest here, as those lame replies and immature behavior put me off...

... this space is not for rent ...
B4zzA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:14:06 PM

Seems he done flew the coupe with what little bit he got . thats ok , I got burnt by what seem to be a good dev . Won't happen again . I'm just glad it wasn't but just a wee little bit .

It takes 5 minutes to clone a coin. And then it takes 10 minutes to make a ANN. so whatever bitcoin the people sent him paid for 15 minutes of his time. Pure profit
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:32:12 PM

As a community, we need to just not support any newbie accounts.
We might miss some opportunities but, it's not like htere won't be
another opportunity the next day. Always more options than BTC
 in my account.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:50:10 AM

Lessen to Woody he is a woodpecker. And I am human, never invest in ICO's anymore.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 08:54:14 AM

so this is another scam coin thats why i think its not better to trust those who held ICO by herself..
its better to wait in some exchange to guaranteed that you will get your coin..

ICOCoin (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:35:47 AM

hey there. don't worry, you'll get your btc back. i'm trying to decide if i should do it a different way and double credit previous buyers or just return the btc. either way you will get your money back or much, much more  Smiley

I will leave this open for 10 more hours. We have not yet hit the 3 BTC mark. If we don't hit at least 3 BTC in the next 10 hours, I will return all BTC
I look forward to my BTC being returned.
you did not even ask for an address to send to
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:10:37 PM

hey there. don't worry, you'll get your btc back. i'm trying to decide if i should do it a different way and double credit previous buyers or just return the btc. either way you will get your money back or much, much more  Smiley

I will leave this open for 10 more hours. We have not yet hit the 3 BTC mark. If we don't hit at least 3 BTC in the next 10 hours, I will return all BTC
I look forward to my BTC being returned.
you did not even ask for an address to send to

Well Dev , You sent me a P.M asking for my address to send my BTC back since you didn't get the minimum 3 BTC for your project . I could have already put what I sent into another coin already . So if you would just please send my BTC back to the address provided I would appreciate it . Especially since all this trouble now and delays this coin will most likely not go very far from what I can see now . If you had just went ahead with it instead of delaying and not responding for so long it may have been different .

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:48:44 PM

Yep SCAM SCAM SCAM , one after another .

Pure ICO bull shit is rediculous

I wish the FORUM MOD would put a stop to them being started in this FORUM . period ! ! ! !

leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:18:00 AM

What's going on here?
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:27:29 PM