Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New suspicion: QuickSeller and BiPolarBob appear to be the same person  (Read 2674 times)
Scam Investigator (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:53:57 PM

Isn't it a crazy coincidence that BiPolarBob has never been involved in forum discussion until the exact hour that QS got called out?

And where is Bob's first forum discussion? In QuickSellers scam accusation thread of course!

Coincidence of course! Right QS-BPB?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:57:21 PM

If anyone has any identifying info about BPB or location please PM me so I can have you send it to me anonymously. I can confirm if they are the same person or not.

I would ask that nobody does this.

I have QS dox. People want to know if you are him. Why not prove it?
why would you even dox QS do you have beef with him all he did was escrow to himself.... others have done it as well including tomatocage are you gonna dox him to and out his personal info... ihmo it's not that big of a deal nobody lost anything, nobody got hurt so why would you want to intentionally put his life at risk by outing his personal info.....it just seems like a personal vendetta... trying to extort people is pretty shady to....
and if BPB was QS (I really don't think he is) but then that just goes to show you how nice of a guy QS is...

The whole thing is about people that have negative from QS are attacking him to discredit him mostly. I for one thing this has gone far enough,
as he lost DT position. Anything more is just overkill.
Scam Investigator (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:06:23 PM

It isn't overkill

Come on, friends. Don't you think it is WILDLY suspicious that BPB (QS) never posts outside of his threads until now?

And what does he post: Not to Doxx QuickSeller!! 'for the good of the forum'  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:11:00 PM

Isn't it a crazy coincidence that BiPolarBob has never been involved in forum discussion until the exact hour that QS got called out?

And where is Bob's first forum discussion? In QuickSellers scam accusation thread of course!

I think there was a similar "bpb is a scammer" thread opened in the reputation section the last time he gave away some steam gift cards, this isn't the first time.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:16:16 PM

It isn't overkill

Come on, friends. Don't you think it is WILDLY suspicious that BPB (QS) never posts outside of his threads until now?

And what does he post: Not to Doxx QuickSeller!! 'for the good of the forum'  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy

I find it more interesting how people are hiding behind sockpuppet accounts in order to share their thought.
Don't get me wrong, say and claim anything you want; you're free to do that, but this hide and seek is just funny if you ask me.

The same thing happens everytime there's a high profile account that needs to be commented on.  Roll Eyes
Scam Investigator (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:16:26 PM

I think there was a similar "bpb is a scammer" thread opened in the reputation section the last time he gave away some steam gift cards, this isn't the first time.

Learn to read! Linky: https://www.hookedonphonics.com

I said it is the FIRST time he is posting outside of his own threads! And immediately to save QuickSeller from the Doxx monster! How can you think this is normal?
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:27:57 PM

Learn to read! Linky: https://www.hookedonphonics.com

I said it is the FIRST time he is posting outside of his own threads! And immediately to save QuickSeller from the Doxx monster! How can you think this is normal?
If anyone has any identifying info about BPB or location please PM me so I can have you send it to me anonymously. I can confirm if they are the same person or not.

I would ask that nobody does this.

I have QS dox. People want to know if you are him. Why not prove it?

What people? And where is this coming from? I am no more similar to QuickSeller than anyone else on this forum. This is the most random thing ever. Don't dox me.
listen to your own advice, he said "don't dox me," not "don't dox qs." also, no shit he would post here, someone is threatening to dox him.

Scam Investigator (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:40:18 PM

listen to your own advice, he said "don't dox me," not "don't dox qs." also, no shit he would post here, someone is threatening to dox him.

You imbecile.

In the 'Quickseller escrowing for himself' thread. BPB comes out of left field and says don't Doxx QuickSeller for the good of the forum!
Scam Investigator (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:42:54 PM

here is the post for proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171059.msg12419211#msg12419211

In FACT he says this before saying not to Doxx himself!

But it doesn't matter because himself and QS are the same person.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:45:40 PM

please people, don't feed the troll.

I think OP only wanted to draw enough attention to make BPB leave the forum for good.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Scam Investigator (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:49:48 PM

I think OP only wanted to draw enough attention to make BPB leave the forum for good.

You are the troll for trying to derail my accusation

Why don't we stick with the FACTS then?

FACT: BPB hides in his own threads for 1+ years and then SUDDENLY & PUBLICLY posts "Don't Doxx QuickSeller!"
FACT: The graphs show BPB and QuickSeller to match nearly perfect, and QuickSellers alts too!
FACT: Both have shown suspicious behavior overall
FACT: Both BPB & QuickSeller get threatened with Doxxing. But why does BPB defend QuickSeller before himself?

FACT: You are all idiots if you can't see this

FACT: BiPolarBob account goes offline from a giveaway & shows a password change the moment QuickSellers shit hits the fan
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:09:19 PM

You are the troll for trying to derail my accusation

Why don't we stick with the FACTS then?

FACT1: BPB hides in his own threads for 1+ years and then SUDDENLY & PUBLICLY posts "Don't Doxx QuickSeller!"
FACT2: The graphs show BPB and QuickSeller to match nearly perfect, and QuickSellers alts too!
FACT3: Both have shown suspicious behavior overall
FACT4: Both BPB & QuickSeller get threatened with Doxxing. But why does BPB defend QuickSeller before himself?

FACT5: You are all idiots if you can't see this

FACT: BiPolarBob account goes offline from a giveaway & shows a password change the moment QuickSellers shit hits the fan

1 - Proves nothing
2 - Many many people in this time zone have similar pattern
3 - No comment
4 - He didn't , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1178205.msg12419549#msg12419549
5- that's just your opinion

That last one i don't get either tho
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:22:14 PM

you're probably right.

Scam Investigator (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:28:49 PM

well well well..

BiPolarBob just got the QuickSeller accusation thread locked for good.

Let me guess, friends? You think it is another amazing coincidence?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:35:10 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 09:40:35 PM by tspacepilot

well well well..

BiPolarBob just got the QuickSeller accusation thread locked for good.

Let me guess, friends? You think it is another amazing coincidence?

People who have other things to accuse QS of are free to open new accusation threads.  I locked that thread because for several pages the discussion there wasn't about whether QS was doing self-escrow, it had become about whether self-escrow was okay, and/or general trolling and threats.  As there's clearly a concurrent thread which specifically has a topic of whether self-escrow is okay, and as the same people are participating in both threads essentially having the same conversation in two places, what's the point in having two threads?

Locking that thread isn't doing anything to help or to hurt QS' reputation, it's merely a reasonable way to help organize the discussion and to try to keep the discussion of some topic X in the thread about topic X.

I locked the thread for that reason, next thing you know I'm going to be an alt of quickseller too!  
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:39:57 PM

It has nothing to do with QuickSeller. Any thread that starts giving the mob + pitchforks vibe has probably run its course.

tspacepilot was very mature in how he handled it and this can be hard to do when you feel wronged by someone. So I thank him for how he acted. He is clearly showing more concern for the forum than for personal conflict.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:22:35 PM

It has nothing to do with QuickSeller. Any thread that starts giving the mob + pitchforks vibe has probably run its course.

tspacepilot was very mature in how he handled it and this can be hard to do when you feel wronged by someone. So I thank him for how he acted. He is clearly showing more concern for the forum than for personal conflict.

I agree, the way tspacepilot handled his tormentor was a model of how these things should be done, with proofs to back your argument. Doxxing is usually what immature and unskilled individuals resort to when they have no evidence to support their claims.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BonusGame

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:20:03 AM

Hi. I think bipolarbob dont have other account's.
He always really generous.
Why u can call him scammer? He always pay his loan with extra interes !
He pay last loan...
Bob is not shady guy stop attack him.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:31:24 AM

This witch hunting for "scammers" has gotten out of control.

There is no way quickseller and bipolarbob are the same person.

Maybe he doesn't want you to dox because it's generally a shitty thing to do to people??
mdgreasyjohn

cancer sucks

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:04:17 AM

i am a newbie and so have been reading many older posts , havent read much of bpb but it appears qs is someone to keep closer
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: