Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of the scam www.bitcoin-mixer.com (bitcoin-mixer.com)  (Read 1097 times)
M4nfred (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:06:35 AM

I wonder if on Bitcointalk we can organize a rating system of bitcoin laundries to see which are reliable. There are more and more laundry services popping up and most of them are a fraud and it's better to have the laundry services prove themselves or for the sake of users have a full page of laundry services and experiences.

I want to warn for this website: BITCOIN-MIXER.COM

Last wednesday I sent them money but it never reached my wallet. The money as proven in the Blockchain is in their wallet and they don't respond to numerous emails sent on Thursday Friday , Saturday .... I registered to this forum so I can warn people about the robbery taking place on bitcoin-mixer.com.

More succes I had with other mixers. Maybe other posters agree that a single reference for reliable services can be initiated.... question is how this is best implemented (with votes and comments but avoiding fake replies). Anyone ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stuff0577

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

More stuff will come.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 09:26:58 AM

I wonder if on Bitcointalk we can organize a rating system of bitcoin laundries to see which are reliable. There are more and more laundry services popping up and most of them are a fraud and it's better to have the laundry services prove themselves or for the sake of users have a full page of laundry services and experiences.

I want to warn for this website: BITCOIN-MIXER.COM

Last wednesday I sent them money but it never reached my wallet. The money as proven in the Blockchain is in their wallet and they don't respond to numerous emails sent on Thursday Friday , Saturday .... I registered to this forum so I can warn people about the robbery taking place on bitcoin-mixer.com.

More succes I had with other mixers. Maybe other posters agree that a single reference for reliable services can be initiated.... question is how this is best implemented (with votes and comments but avoiding fake replies). Anyone ?

Thanks for the heads up. I think there is a reference of those services on this forum.

You can also create a topic here with voting polls in it. I just forgot if newbie account are able to create it. There is also a voting platform which you can use http://coin-vote.com/ hope that helps.

DAILAI Peer-to-peer micro transport services
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:35:07 PM

Thank you for this thread.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
M4nfred (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:29:35 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I think there is a reference of those services on this forum.

You can also create a topic here with voting polls in it. I just forgot if newbie account are able to create it. There is also a voting platform which you can use http://coin-vote.com/ hope that helps.

One week later, still no coins from Bitcoin-mixer.com. I sent several amounts to 3 of their addresses. I also sent them email about 5 days in a row without any response. They are a scam and I felt that I needed to inform others for two reasons:

1. I only have 2 BTC left (I am not a new user but went out of the game and when I got back in, BTC was really valueable). For a robbery-site like bitcoin-mixer my coin might be nothing but for me it's a whole lot.

2. Services like bitcoin-mixer.com and alike scammers damage the Bitcoin community because of the mistrust these fraudsters create. I had better experience with other mixers but I am not here to advertise in this topic.

I think a list of reliable mixers is welcome on this forum or perhaps on an independent website. But tested by mulitple registered users and occasionally verified by the maintainer. It's just an idea. Would there be interest?

M4nfred
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 06:43:09 AM

The site looks like bitmixer.io
I think they even grabbed the opening page of bitmixer.io and use it as their opening page as well
I hope bitmixer.io knows about this
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:17:14 AM

The site looks like bitmixer.io
I think they even grabbed the opening page of bitmixer.io and use it as their opening page as well
I hope bitmixer.io knows about this

This is true.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:20:53 AM

do u guys want me to trace that guy... i can trace the location of the website server from where it is working....
 Smiley

just PM me and i will ready all the details

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:40:41 PM

Added this site to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=928263.0. Thanks!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:25:20 PM

Bitmixer.io does the job perfectly fine; there's really no need to use any other bitcoin mixer service, IMHO.

Also, the quote they have in the homepage... instead of

Code:
"Once you've lost your privacy, you realize you've lost an extremely valuable thing." - Billy Graham
it should be

Code:
"Once you've lost your bitcoins, you realize you've lost an extremely valuable thing." - Billy Graham

Wink

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: