Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for hard crash  (Read 2697 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:37:15 AM

After recent talks with big investors and recent market movements I think it's safe to say we are looking at an incoming new big crash with lower lows.
Investors have given up hope on bit coin because one of its main promises was broken. Remember how bit coin would be resistent to somebody changing the rules?  Recent XT drama has shown us but coin cannot live up to that. Investors are cashing out and moving to superior crypto.
Market is feeling enormous selling pressure and is at a panic point.
Brace yourself for a steep downhill ride!

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:08:36 PM

if it happens i wont be too upset,instead ill just buy more bitcoin. actually kinda hoping it happens now.  Grin
miketouchteam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:34:29 PM

if it happens i wont be too upset,instead ill just buy more bitcoin. actually kinda hoping it happens now.  Grin

Exactly, tired of seeing users spamming bearish posts everywhere.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:42:56 PM

Exactly, tired of seeing users spamming bearish posts everywhere.

It's the spamming that annoys me. There are some really insightful bears on Bitcointalk - I find them interesting even when I'm disagreeing with them. Same applies for some bulls. It's the OMG-Sky-is-falling-sell-now posts (or the bullish equivalents) with no reasoning, no evidence, no discussion that I find pointless. Too much noise, not enough signal.

This space intentionally left blank.
Fontas Returns

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:11:11 PM

The bull troll thought police want to censor anything that contradicts their pie in the sky fantasies.
miketouchteam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:23:11 PM

The bull troll thought police want to censor anything that contradicts their pie in the sky fantasies.

It's not that, i'm neither a bull or a bear, I just enjoy reading insightfull opinions on price developments. And that is becoming harder and harder.
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:06:01 PM

So what superior crypto are you pumping?
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:08:00 PM

So what superior crypto are you pumping?

Perhaps this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448221.0
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:20:17 PM

Your threads are getting boring. You are presenting it like it is something new and big, while you are only stating facts that have been around for ages...
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:07:15 PM

I don't think that the price will crash in the upcoming days, there is a stable support at the $200 floor.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:11:26 PM

Uh huh.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:39:45 PM

After recent talks with big investors and recent market movements I think it's safe to say we are looking at an incoming new big crash with lower lows.

You had talks with big investors? Spare me the details please. Wink
Big investors are investing in bitcoin for long term profits. They are not short sighted to care about small day-to-day volatility.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:49:35 PM

You had talks with big investors? Spare me the details please. Wink

I have hacked the CCTV surrounding his flophouse. It's all true. Right now the Winklevii limo is idling outside while they suckle on his wisdom and several hedge fund managers are scratching at the windows wailing about being permitted to sit in his presence.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:20:19 PM

These threads I am beginning to find tedious myself to be honest. These "the-sky-is-falling" posts I see over and over I respond simply by saying that blockchain and Bitcoin are new technologies just being implemented now and has many potential applications. The technical discussion around Bitcoin will clear up and whatever comes out of that heated discussion there may be a recession, but over time, Bitcoin will bounce back. The technology is to valuable.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Fontas Returns

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:52:23 PM

It's not that, i'm neither a bull or a bear, I just enjoy reading insightfull opinions on price developments. And that is becoming harder and harder.

I posted several very accurate forecasts, forecasting the current weekend drop. Nearly spot on with everything. One of them got deleted as a "sky is falling" post. Sorry bulls don't like to be told it's going to go down, but my post(accurate, and insightful) was deleted because "muh fear".

All of a sudden:
1. A bunch of posts saying it's about to drop./
2. Bulls panic, have no insight to offer as to a counter argument. Hand wave off the reasoned predictions as "sky is falling" with nothing of substance to offer in rebuttal or refutation.
3. Bulls censor posts in head in the sand denial
4. Market proves all the bearish posts CORRECT and the bulls WRONG.

Maybe did you think when a bunch of posts pop up ALL SAYING WERE NEAR A LOCALIZED PLATEAU, maybe it's because they all read the same things in the charts? And maybe just because you don't UNDERSTAND their insights, doesn't mean there isn't any(evidenced by: you were wrong and we were/are being proven correct by you know, like actual empirical data, unlike bulltard thought police emotional drama).
Fontas Returns

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:02:04 PM

These threads I am beginning to find tedious myself to be honest. These "the-sky-is-falling" posts I see over and over I respond simply by saying that blockchain and Bitcoin are new technologies just being implemented now and has many potential applications. The technical discussion around Bitcoin will clear up and whatever comes out of that heated discussion there may be a recession, but over time, Bitcoin will bounce back. The technology is to valuable.
Ok, so can I just handwave off this post as "the sky is rising"? You literally have nothing here but opinion. Why is your opinion so important but actual data-supported analysis is hand waved off? It's called bulltardedness. The bulltard police have too much power on this site.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:17:11 PM

Ok, so can I just handwave off this post as "the sky is rising"? You literally have nothing here but opinion. Why is your opinion so important but actual data-supported analysis is hand waved off? It's called bulltardedness. The bulltard police have too much power on this site.

Mr Duck just preaches pointless doom 24/7 no matter what's occurring. That's a rather different thing than calling out market moves which is what you've been up to. Dunno why anyone would want to delete that.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:16:02 AM

Investors have given up hope on bit coin because one of its main promises was broken. Remember how bit coin would be resistent to somebody changing the rules?  Recent XT drama has shown us but coin cannot live up to that. Investors are cashing out and moving to superior crypto.
Market is feeling enormous selling pressure and is at a panic point.
Brace yourself for a steep downhill ride!

Which big investors do you speak of?  What market movements?  The fact that bitcoin has been ~$230 for the past year?  What is this main promise you speak of?  The ability for the individual to control their own money?  I think not.
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:14:54 AM

Looks to me on the weekly chart that we're going to be in a sideways channel for a while.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:31:43 AM

I don't expect a hard crash at all. And if there will be a downward spiral in the comming weeks I'll use it to day trade if the volume is decent enough. Either way, enough possibilities to make profit.  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: