Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **Copper Bullion w/BTC** Pennies, Bars, Punchings, "Junk Silver" Coming Soon  (Read 2344 times)
coincollectingenterprises (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2012, 11:34:40 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2012, 02:29:20 PM by coincollectingenterprises

Hello. I have lots of various copper investing products. Starting with two products below in small amounts to build some trust and rapport within this thread:

Will also take requests for products available on my website www.coincollectingenterprises.com

Copper Pennies for sale:

68 pounds copper pennies in two $50 counted sealed coin bags to equal $100 face value copper pennies. +++ BTC total including shipping which is by medium usps flat rate box including tracking/insurance. U.S. shipping only.

Shipping costs me $12.87 which is included in the above pricing.
---
These copper pennies are industrial machine sorted to be 1982 and older with a 99.9% accuracy rate and the bags are counted to 5015 coins "just in case" as well.

Coin grade is classified as circulated unsearched penny bullion and may contain wheat cents/errors/etc.

Disclaimers on copper pennies can be read on my website www.coincollectingenterprises.com (http://coincollectingenterprises.com/disclaimer)

http://coincollectingenterprises.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/pennies.jpg

Copper Punchings for sale:

50 pounds .999 copper punchings post industrial use. +++ BTC total including shipping which is by medium usps flat rate box including tracking/insurance. U.S. shipping only.

Shipping costs me $12.87 which is included in the above pricing.

---
These copper punchings are from USA manufacturing use of pure copper bars being pressed. Punchings are the result and are being provided to you as an alternative method to invest in pure copper without the heavy bar premiums. *Keep in mind the difference between copper spot price and copper industrial grade refined price*

http://coincollectingenterprises.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/999-Pure-Copper-Scrap.jpg
Copper Bars: CUSTOM CUT:

.999 Pure Copper bars PRE-Industrial use I have some pure copper bars 79 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, 1/4 inch thick that I will have custom cut and ship to you. Shipping will be a flat charge of $12.87 converted to BTC as long as the total weight of your order is no more than 50 pounds and the length of individual bars are cut to no more than just under 14 inches long. You can request longer cuts, but the shipping cost will change as I can no longer fit them in a usps medium flat rate box.

Price per pound for custom cut is $7/lb converted to BTC based on total weight you wish to purchase. Photograph below is of the actual bars I physically have on hand. If you just want the bars shipped to you without and custom cuts (meaning "as is") then It'll be $6/lb plus whatever the cost of freight shipping to you that I am quoted.

U.S. shipping only.

---

http://coincollectingenterprises.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMAG0179.jpg

79 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, 1/4 inch thick.

Feel welcome to ask any questions you may have. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 12:50:32 AM

Shipping is by medium usps flat rate box (tracking and insurance included).

Prepaid Forever Priority Mail Flat Rate packaging

with Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping, there’s no extra cost for packages weighing up to 70 pounds

70 pounds shipped anywhere in the country, in one to two days, for $15.45.

no wonder the post office is bankrupt.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 12:53:53 AM

How is 5015 pennies $100 face value?  Back when I got my math degree that came out to $50.15.  Even with a copper penny being worth 3 cents, you're overcharging by $18.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
max in montreal

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 12:58:37 AM

how doesthe machine know they are pre 1983?

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2012, 01:28:24 AM

Shipping is by medium usps flat rate box (tracking and insurance included).

Prepaid Forever Priority Mail Flat Rate packaging

with Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping, there’s no extra cost for packages weighing up to 70 pounds

70 pounds shipped anywhere in the country, in one to two days, for $15.45.

no wonder the post office is bankrupt.

It's actually pretty good compared to UPS and others. With insurance and material like fiberglass tape it costs me $12.87 to ship 68 lbs.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2012, 01:30:02 AM

How is 5015 pennies $100 face value?  Back when I got my math degree that came out to $50.15.  Even with a copper penny being worth 3 cents, you're overcharging by $18.

Good point to clarify. There are two bags in 68 pounds. Each is 34 pounds counted to 5015. So basically two $50 bags.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2012, 01:32:00 AM

Reads the metal content of each coin at high speed to determine if copper, zinc, or otherwise.Industrial machinery.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 03:50:49 AM

Reads the metal content of each coin at high speed to determine if copper, zinc, or otherwise.Industrial machinery.

How does it do the test?  My first guess would be to test the conductance, but I don't know the chemistry/physics well enough to know if that would be accurate enough.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2012, 12:59:49 PM

How does it do the test?  My first guess would be to test the conductance, but I don't know the chemistry/physics well enough to know if that would be accurate enough.

Conductivity is definitely the most decisive method for testing metals, so you're definitely right on the money there. There's a few other criteria as well which puts our sorting technology ahead of the bell curve from almost all (if not all) of our competitors so need to keep the finer details a bit more private. If you're concerned with accuracy though, you could always pick up a 10 pound box first which is a bit less expensive though a bit higher in price per pound.

Like any machine though, it isn't perfect so given the 99.9% accuracy rating, we sort each $50 bag to have an extra 15 copper cents just to give a little extra and provide that guarantee.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2012, 05:51:27 PM

Online to help answer any questions posted or in PM or simply take orders. Thanks.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 06:02:39 PM

I have 68 lbs. of pennies on order. I'll post again when delivered. This company is easy to work with and communications were great. Even with shipping, they're still cheaper than I'd pay through my local source.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2012, 06:05:29 PM

I have 68 lbs. of pennies on order. I'll post again when delivered. This company is easy to work with and communications were great. Even with shipping, they're still cheaper than I'd pay through my local source.

Thank you for the kind words!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 12:40:59 AM

Available to take orders and answer questions.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 04:50:04 AM

10,000 copper pennies, delivered. Some wheats mixed in. The company has been very communicative during the process.

Overall, a great deal. +1 and will most likely buy again.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 04:03:33 PM

I placed an order today.  The communication was excellent.  I will post again when I receive my order.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 04:07:33 PM

10,000 copper pennies, delivered. Some wheats mixed in. The company has been very communicative during the process.

Thank you and glad you are happy! Looking forward to doing business again.
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 06:31:41 PM

wasn't able to find much info on identifing/valuing rare 'wheat' pennies....got any links i can check out before i try to get CCE to ship some to canada? Cheesy

Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 07:38:43 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2012, 07:53:34 PM by Qoheleth

Is it normal for copper pennies to sell below spot? This seems like a good investment opportunity but I don't know what I should be comparing to.

Edit: further investigation answered my question. Okay, that makes some sense.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 08:26:45 PM

wasn't able to find much info on identifing/valuing rare 'wheat' pennies....got any links i can check out before i try to get CCE to ship some to canada? Cheesy

As much as I would love to ship to Canada, it just does not make sense given the main function of selling copper pennies as bullion investments and the legality involved of claiming some is bullion and other is numismatic. I've spoken to the FINCEN about my business and business practices and one of the factors that makes me not a money service business is that I ship only to the United States.

As far as wheats go in the copper pennies. It's definitely a "value added" portion as I sell foremost as copper pennies and assume there are zero wheats. That way, anything that turns up valuable numismatically speaking is a happy bonus.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 08:29:02 PM

Is it normal for copper pennies to sell below spot? This seems like a good investment opportunity but I don't know what I should be comparing to.

Edit: further investigation answered my question. Okay, that makes some sense.

It's definitely a unique product in and of itself. I've written a FAQ for the "basics" if you or anyone else would like to read more on it:

http://coincollectingenterprises.com/faq

A good comparison is to look at the price of Canadian copper pennies now that Canada eliminated producing more pennies to see how that has driven up Canadian copper penny prices.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: