Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Was BOT created by the same people as DIBS, DIGS, GRID? BOT SCAM?  (Read 1831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:25:55 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 07:46:52 PM by placebo

I believe that everybody knew that BOT was just another coin launched from the DIGS, DIBS, GRID group, but now on another exchange as Bittrex made it difficult for them to launch it on Bittrex.

Newbie account

Promising nice feature

Same pattern, same pump and dumping pattern.

Pitty for people that sold their money, but it is their own fault, they just do better research before investing in this kind of coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 07:32:57 PM

No I think it was created by same people as CIRC, wallet/bot is almost identical.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:36:09 PM

No I think it was created by same people as CIRC, wallet/bot is almost identical.

It is certainly a confirmed scam by now.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:46:29 PM

Why is BOT deleting valid questions... and not answering... we all knows what it means.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:49:50 PM

This shit is getting worse day after day...I just hope everything is just fud, or I will keep track for another loss Cheesy

I know why your pray will never be answered!
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:35:57 PM

This shit is getting worse day after day...I just hope everything is just fud, or I will keep track for another loss Cheesy

lol...

But if you had XRA (for example) then you have some good profit. so you can take a hit Smiley
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:53:12 PM

lol...

But if you had XRA (for example) then you have some good profit. so you can take a hit Smiley
Don't talk about XRA, lol, sold too early. I've stopped checking its price to avoid pain.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
MomoCoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:56:10 PM

More bob coins. yay. Sorry for those who have lost. Bittrex have wizened up and arnt playing ball anymore. Respect to them.

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
gotchaplacebo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:12:53 PM

I believe that everybody knew that BOT was just another coin launched from the DIGS, DIBS, GRID group, but now on another exchange as Bittrex made it difficult for them to launch it on Bittrex.

Newbie account

Promising nice feature

Pitty for people that sold their money, but it is their own fault, they just do better research before investing in this kind of coins.

Kris you fucking piece of shit low life ball sucking scammer !!! stop linking BOT to your scams to avoid detection you fucking scammer, DIBS,DIGS,GRID and 100's of other scam ICO coin IS YOURS, NO BOT IS NOT YOUR COIN IS WHY YOU WRITE SHIT YOU FUCKING GAYBOY SCAMMER DON"T THINK I FORGET ABOUT YOU HAHAHAHA
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:15:34 PM

Newbie account

Promising nice feature

Kris you fucking piece of shit low life ball sucking scammer !!! stop linking BOT to your scams to avoid detection you fucking scammer, DIBS,DIGS,GRID and 100's of other scam ICO coin IS YOURS, NO BOT IS NOT YOUR COIN IS WHY YOU WRITE SHIT YOU FUCKING GAYBOY SCAMMER DON"T THINK I FORGET ABOUT YOU HAHAHAHA
So BOT is your scam coin Cheesy
gotchaplacebo

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:21:16 PM

Newbie account

Promising nice feature

NO IT NOT AND NOT YOUR AS WELL, YOU CRWATED 100 OF COIN FOR ICO YOU SCAMMED 100 OF BTC WITH YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT,DONT WORRY SOON I HAVE PROOF FOR DUTCH POLICE TO CATCH YOU BECAUSE YOU STOLE FROM WRONG PEOPLE YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT GAYBOY JUST WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:31:36 PM

Newbie account

Promising nice feature

NO IT NOT AND NOT YOUR AS WELL, YOU CRWATED 100 OF COIN FOR ICO YOU SCAMMED 100 OF BTC WITH YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT,DONT WORRY SOON I HAVE PROOF FOR DUTCH POLICE TO CATCH YOU BECAUSE YOU STOLE FROM WRONG PEOPLE YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT GAYBOY JUST WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutch police? What can dutch police do? You first have to live there Cheesy Are you sure that you talk to the right person Cheesy Grin Grin
gotchaplacebo

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:33:25 PM

YES FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMER SMILE ALL YOU WANT YOU WILL SEE WHO WILL SMILE LATER!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAA
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:36:27 PM

YES FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMER SMILE ALL YOU WANT YOU WILL SEE WHO WILL SMILE LATER!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAA

Will you tell your name to the cops too Wink then they can investigate you too Cheesy
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:38:51 PM

You know there is a different with promoting coins, buying coins, and making coins yourself.

You know there are people that make logo's, icons, block explorer etc for money. I promote coins for money, i buy coins and of course promote the coins that i bought so that i can sell it.

Still waiting for those 100 coins....

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:24:32 PM

you guys are all fucking scammers in my books.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:26:56 PM

you guys are all fucking scammers in my books.

everybody is a scammer if you follow some people logic Cheesy

If you say BUY X then you say it for your own profit, else you don't care about X. and from the moment you sold it, you don't see BUY X agan, but then it is BUY Y.

It is all pretty simple, BTCs are moving from one investor to another, even when you cashout for euros or dollars, there was a new buyer buying it.
moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:18:58 AM

BOT's dev locked their forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167349.msg12424784#msg12424784.
And price is falling and falling. It was incredible scam  Angry
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:21:08 AM

I think I know who the dev is who scammed you all. I am 99 percent certain who he is, I talked to him and got him very mad because I spread the link to the cracked bot to other investors (whales) and told him I suspect him of being the scam dev, it's a dev who tried to sell Botcoin in another project, it's some inside info  Wink

Ah, if a ICO is sold out in a few mins then you already know that it is scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: