Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin price is blowing up!  (Read 9525 times)
Brunic (OP)

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 06:29:03 AM

As much as I'd like to see LTC be successful, how will the value hold up if tons of GPU miners start mining it, drive the difficulty up, just to sell it?  If it doesn't serve a purpose other than than converting it right away, it will not remain profitable against what it is converted to for long.

The quantity of LTC created is still the same as before. The number of miners doesn't change anything about the supply. And if it's not profitable anymore, the miners with the higher cost will drop, reducing the difficulty and making mining more profitable for those who stay.

I was there when the same scenario happened with Bitcoin last year after the bubble. The same questions arised. What happened is that after the big boom of 30$ where tons of miners came to mine, miners dropped slowly but constantly as the price dropped down to 2$. The only miners still mining on November were people like me who have low electricity cost. We were not making a lot of money, but we were making a ton of Bitcoin that compensated for the lack of value of Bitcoin.

The value is relative and is not that important for the survival of Litecoin. What is important is how many different people move Litecoin. The more there is people, the better it is for the currency. More miners means a better diversification of Litecoin, and that's always a good thing.
AndyRossy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 07:25:30 AM

It's standard pump/dump - I mean look at the thread title.

It'll be back down to at least 0.005 within a couple weeks.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 07:51:49 AM

So let me get this straight...PPC can do this -----> www.proofofstake.com and it's NOT pump and dump...

Yet LTC does this ------> http://www.ltc-charts.com/period-charts.php?period=6-months&resolution=day&pair=ltc-btc&market=btc-e and it IS pump and dump?

Are you fucking retarded? Clearly the pump and dump was PPC based on the technical analysis. Look at the amount of hash power thrown at LTC as opposed to PPC.... http://www.litecoinpool.org/stats

Stop being a hyprocrit and call PPC the same...at least that way I would stop trolling your ass.... Cheesy

Also 0.0086 to 0.005 is 42% decrease

PPC went from 0.001 to 0.0001 a 90% decrease

CLEARLY PPC IS MORE PUMP AND DUMP THAN LTC.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

AndyRossy

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:04:48 AM

So let me get this straight...PPC can do this -----> www.proofofstake.com and it's NOT pump and dump...

Yet LTC does this ------> http://www.ltc-charts.com/period-charts.php?period=6-months&resolution=day&pair=ltc-btc&market=btc-e and it IS pump and dump?

Are you fucking retarded? Clearly the pump and dump was PPC based on the technical analysis. Look at the amount of hash power thrown at LTC as opposed to PPC.... http://www.litecoinpool.org/stats

Stop being a hyprocrit and call PPC the same...at least that way I would stop trolling your ass.... Cheesy

Not quite sure if you're being serious the spike up to 0.001 was over a matter of hours, as the price was set up / stabalized.  If you went back to LTC's first days of trading you'd find the same volitility.  Since then, it's stayed pretty much stable around 0.00015 - 0.00025. Anybody can see this from the graphs.  The LTC graphs show many cycles of pump/dump, candle sticks help to show this over 6 months, especially with volume metrics.  This is nothing to do with "currency finding it's fair openning price".

Maybe you should correlate trends of up and down vs volume on LTC.  I'll rung some technical analysis later for you, ignoring the original price adjustment/settlement to trading, you'd have to be crazy to call a PoS currency, especially PPC a pump and dump.

Anyway my bet stands as above, it'll be to 0.005 within no time.

Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:05:01 AM

Yes i would agree with smoothie here lol

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:08:59 AM

Not quite sure if you're being serious the spike up to 0.001 was over a matter of hours, as the price was set up / stabalized.  If you went back to LTC's first days of trading you'd find the same volitility.  Since then, it's stayed pretty much stable around 0.00015 - 0.00025. Anybody can see this from the graphs.  The LTC graphs show many cycles of pump/dump, candle sticks help to show this over 6 months, especially with volume metrics.  This is nothing to do with "currency finding it's fair openning price".

Maybe you should correlate trends of up and down vs volume on LTC.  I'll rung some technical analysis later for you, ignoring the original price adjustment/settlement to trading, you'd have to be crazy to call a PoS currency, especially PPC a pump and dump.

I dont disagree that the price will go to 0.005. THat's not the point. You saying that LTC is pump and dump and PPC isn't is stupid.

When LTC launched the price went from 0.001 to 0.01 and stayed up at 0.009 to 0.011 for at least 2 weeks. Ask Coblee or any other person who was mining and trading LTC last October.

You really shouldn't talk unless you were there at the LAUNCH of Litecoin, like I was.

Stop acting like you know what you are talking about when you clearly don't.

Please ask others and see what response you get. Instead of getting it from me please I encourage a POLL be put up so we can put this bullshit claim that LTC is pump and dump and PPC isnt pump and dump to an END.

Care to try?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

AndyRossy

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:10:04 AM

Not quite sure if you're being serious the spike up to 0.001 was over a matter of hours, as the price was set up / stabalized.  If you went back to LTC's first days of trading you'd find the same volitility.  Since then, it's stayed pretty much stable around 0.00015 - 0.00025. Anybody can see this from the graphs.  The LTC graphs show many cycles of pump/dump, candle sticks help to show this over 6 months, especially with volume metrics.  This is nothing to do with "currency finding it's fair openning price".

Maybe you should correlate trends of up and down vs volume on LTC.  I'll rung some technical analysis later for you, ignoring the original price adjustment/settlement to trading, you'd have to be crazy to call a PoS currency, especially PPC a pump and dump.

I dont disagree that the price will go to 0.005. THat's not the point. You saying that LTC is pump and dump and PPC isn't is stupid.

When LTC launched the price went from 0.001 to 0.01 and stayed up at 0.009 to 0.011 for at least 2 weeks. Ask Coblee or any other person who was mining and trading LTC last October.

You really shouldn't talk unless you were there at the LAUNCH of Litecoin, like I was.

Please ask others and see what response you get. Instead of getting it from me please I encourage a POLL be put up so we can put this bullshit claim that LTC is pump and dump and PPC isnt pump and dump.

Care to try?

I was around during the launch of LTC, most of the trades were done on the forum / elsewhere, and the price varied just as much.

Oh shi. 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:11:00 AM

Not quite sure if you're being serious the spike up to 0.001 was over a matter of hours, as the price was set up / stabalized.  If you went back to LTC's first days of trading you'd find the same volitility.  Since then, it's stayed pretty much stable around 0.00015 - 0.00025. Anybody can see this from the graphs.  The LTC graphs show many cycles of pump/dump, candle sticks help to show this over 6 months, especially with volume metrics.  This is nothing to do with "currency finding it's fair openning price".

Maybe you should correlate trends of up and down vs volume on LTC.  I'll rung some technical analysis later for you, ignoring the original price adjustment/settlement to trading, you'd have to be crazy to call a PoS currency, especially PPC a pump and dump.

Please ask others and see what response you get. Instead of getting it from me please I encourage a POLL be put up so we can put this bullshit claim that LTC is pump and dump and PPC isnt pump and dump.

Care to try?

I was around during the launch of LTC, most of the trades were done on the forum / elsewhere, and the price varied just as much.

Oh shi.  

Um no. Most of the trades were on BTC-e.com. Once again wrong.

Hmm starting to question whether you were there or not at the launch given your obvious lack of the facts.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:17:53 AM

AndyRossy you are so full of shit you know that?

Litecoin was Launched October 13th 2011. This was your last post in 2011...

Location?

And your first post in 2012...

dank ripped me off last year, paid money for a web design I never received.  Comms just stopped.

Last PM:

[
[Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: AndyRossy on: July 26, 2011, 01:37:46 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete 
Quote from: AndyRossy on July 26, 2011, 01:21:10 AM
Hey

Are you going to screw me? If so I need to find another designer etc.  Not heard from you in a while.  Let me know if things are OK, or if you're stitching.

Regards
]
Not screwing you. 
]

Cost me 7BTC.

You were absent from the forum for a good 11 months. Only once Litecoin and bitcoin started taking off did you return to the forums. Not once did you post about litecoin during October of last year and May of this year.

You, like Sunny Drag Queen, are full of shit and lies.

Can't you ever cover your tracks when spewing bullshit from your mouths?

lol

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 08:20:26 AM

Oh shi. 

Hmm starting to question whether you were there or not at the launch given your obvious lack of the facts.
Obviously, when LTC was just launched it was not traded on BTC-e, so all trades were off the exchanges.

Example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48060.0

There were definitely big swings in LTC value early on, both before and after exchanges were available.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:23:58 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2012, 08:42:22 AM by smoothie

Oh shi.  

Obviously, when LTC was just launched it was not traded on BTC-e, so all trades were off the exchanges.

Example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48060.0

There were definitely big swings in LTC value early on, both before and after exchanges were available.

Three days after launch BTC-e announce in this post below that LTC started trading. Three days. OMFG that's so much time to trade on the forum on a just launched cryptocurrency and had "SO MUCH VOLUME" as andyrossy claims to there have been traded. NOTE: PPC created 10 MILLION PPC in the FIRST 4 weeks of launch. LTC had about 1 million in the first 4 weeks. So ANYROSSY, your "VOLUME" argument isn't valid given PPC totally outpaced LTC from its launch.

Start trading  FBX / BTC & LTC / BTC

https://btc-e.com/exchange/fbx_btc  FBX / BTC

https://btc-e.com/exchange/ltc_btc LTC / BTC

Try harder lol...keep coming trolls.  Cheesy

Edit: @Dust, clearly you don't know the meaning of the word "MOST". At most there was 15k LTC traded on the forum in three days.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:28:27 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2012, 08:43:10 AM by smoothie

Moreso, PPC was launched in the middle of August of this year and the exchange came up from DoubleC on:

I'm trialing a PPCoin exchange at https://ppcexchange.bitparking.com. It works similar to my  namecoin and litecoin exchanges. If you register please include an emergency PPC and BTC withdrawal address when prompted so the exchange can refund coins if it needs to close.

The deposit addresses are permanent - they don't change and you can send to them multiple times - which is different from how my namecoin exchange operates.

September 7th!...MUCH MORE THAN 3 days later!

Clearly the price on BTC-e last year for LTC was the "INITIAL PRICE"....i.e. between 0.009 and 0.011 as I told you it was for the first two weeks at least after it started trading.

PPC...first few days on the bitparking exchange, pump and dumped that shit...courtesy of Sunny Drag Queen.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

AndyRossy

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:54:55 AM

You were absent from the forum for a good 11 months. Only once Litecoin and bitcoin started taking off did you return to the forums. Not once did you post about litecoin during October of last year and May of this year.

lol

Cheesy

Yes, I have followed crypto currency stuff very early, just not always been active on this forum. ??

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:58:00 AM

lol

Cheesy

Yes, I have followed crypto currency stuff very early, just not always been active on this forum. ??

Then you would know that the exchange for LTC was created 3 days after its launch on BTC-e.com and you would also know the general prices that it traded at for a few weeks were much more stable than your PEE PEE COIN.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

AndyRossy

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:59:26 AM

lol

Cheesy

Then you would know that the exchange for LTC was created 3 days after its launch on BTC-e.com and you would also know the general prices that it traded at for a few weeks were much more stable than your PEE PEE COIN.

Nope.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 09:01:34 AM

lol

Cheesy

Nope.

http://www.proofofstake.com/

Nuff said lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

AndyRossy

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 09:26:09 AM

Moreso, PPC was launched in the middle of August of this year and the exchange came up from DoubleC on:

I'm trialing a PPCoin exchange at https://ppcexchange.bitparking.com. It works similar to my  namecoin and litecoin exchanges. If you register please include an emergency PPC and BTC withdrawal address when prompted so the exchange can refund coins if it needs to close.

The deposit addresses are permanent - they don't change and you can send to them multiple times - which is different from how my namecoin exchange operates.

Clearly the price on BTC-e last year for LTC was the "INITIAL PRICE"....i.e. between 0.009 and 0.011 as I told you it was for the first two weeks at least after it started trading.

PPC...first few days on the bitparking exchange, pump and dumped that shit...courtesy of Sunny Drag Queen.

ppc_db=# select sum(volume), sum(volume*price) from trade_history where price >= 0.001;
 sum  |  sum  
------+-------
 5001 | 5.001
(1 row)

ppc_db=# select sum(volume), sum(volume*price) from trade_history where price >= 0.0009 AND price < 0.001;
  sum  |   sum   
-------+----------
 15900 | 14.70996
(1 row)

ppc_db=# select sum(volume), sum(volume*price) from trade_history where price >= 0.0008 and price < 0.0009;
 sum  |  sum  
------+--------
 7000 | 6.0646
(1 row)

Yeah man, serious dumps.  25BTC? What's that 3150 LTC's sold at current inflated price? Right.

What would you say PPC is currently setting itself up for, the last month flat lining? Some mega dump I guess?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 09:37:49 AM

ppc_db=# select sum(volume), sum(volume*price) from trade_history where price >= 0.001;
 sum  |  sum 
------+-------
 5001 | 5.001
(1 row)

ppc_db=# select sum(volume), sum(volume*price) from trade_history where price >= 0.0009;
  sum  |   sum    
-------+----------
 20901 | 19.71096
(1 row)

ppc_db=# select sum(volume), sum(volume*price) from trade_history where price >= 0.0008 and price < 0.0009;
 sum  |  sum  
------+--------
 7000 | 6.0646
(1 row)

Yeah man, serious dumps.  30BTC? What's that 3787 LTC's sold at current inflated price?

What would you say PPC is currently setting itself up for, the last month flat lining? Some mega dump I guess?

I just went through block explorer for PPC and in the first 5 days about 3.5 MILLION PPC were created.

AGAIN I REPEAT IN 5 DAYS 3.5 MILLION PPC WERE CREATED! HOLY SHIT!

OVER 30% OF THE CURRENT TOTAL SUPPLY WAS CREATED IN 5 DAYS AND HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR ABOUT 60 DAYS AND HAS A TOTAL OF 11 MILLION.

That's right, there weren't enough BTC to sell into is why there was so LOW volume. Had there been more volume I'm quite sure Mr. Drag Queen wouldn't mind unloading a fuckton of PPC that he has stashed away on to the exchange eh?

People aren't stupid enough to put their bitcoins into PPC as much as Sunny would hope.

Again I ask the question, how much PPC does Sunny Drag Queen hold? Centralization of a cryptocurrency actually makes less sense to a supposedly "decentralized" (advertised) crypto-thingie.

Most of the current 11 million PPC in existence was mined in the first few days by Sunny. You can't tell me otherwise.

Moreso, on top of all of that the guy just admitted in the other thread that he doesn't even have a mathematical formula or analysis of PPC, it's just "supposed to work".

Right we all should just accept that it should work the way he tells us it should work. Satoshi didn't leave out portions of Bitcoin in his whitepaper. Why is Sunny?

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 09:45:30 AM

Let's count how many shady things have happen to date surrounding PPC and Sunny Drags...

1. PPC released with an incomplete white paper that comes along after launch.
2. Huge amounts of PPC mined (30%+ mined in 5 days total (to-date) supply))
3. Sunny's trolls like AndyRossy and Server etc come out to defend Sunny as soon as he is caught in a tight spot claiming $100-$200k development time has gone into PPC to date and that Bitcoin's development is only about $500k worth.
4. PPC bitparking exchange price spikes to 0.001btc then back to 0.0001btc and AndyRossy claims that isn't a pump and dump (at all).
5. Mr. Sunny Drag Queen admits he doesn't even have a formula or mathematical analysis of how PPC should work.
6. Difficulty on the block explorer shows erratic jumps in difficulty from like 1.18 to 10,000 every few blocks. No real pattern here it seems. Reminds me of "trust nodes" that get to mine every other block etc.
7. Sunny also admits that much less than 50% of total PPC is needed to manipulate the network (what number? he doesn't even know).

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

AndyRossy

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 09:46:43 AM

sum  |  sum 
------+-------
 5001 | 5.001
(1 row)

ppc_db=# select sum(volume), sum(volume*price) from trade_history where price >= 0.0009;
  sum  |   sum    
-------+----------
 20901 | 19.71096
(1 row)

sum  |  sum  
------+--------
 7000 | 6.0646
(1 row)

Yeah man, serious dumps.  30BTC? What's that 3787 LTC's sold at current inflated price?

I just went through block explorer for PPC and in the first 5 days about 3.5 MILLION PPC were created.

AGAIN I REPEAT IN 5 DAYS 3.5 MILLION PPC WERE CREATED! HOLY SHIT!

OVER 30% OF THE CURRENT TOTAL SUPPLY WAS CREATED IN 5 DAYS AND HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR ABOUT 60 DAYS AND HAS A TOTAL OF 11 MILLION.

That's right, there weren't enough BTC to sell into is why there was so LOW volume. Had there been more volume I'm quite sure Mr. Drag Queen wouldn't mind unloading a fuckton of PPC that he has stashed away on to the exchange eh?

People aren't stupid enough to put their bitcoins into PPC as much as Sunny would hope.

Again I ask the question, how much PPC does Sunny Drag Queen hold? Centralization of a cryptocurrency actually makes less sense to a supposedly "decentralized" (advertised) crypto-thingie.

Most of the current 11 million PPC in existence was mined in the first few days by Sunny. You can't tell me otherwise.

Moreso, on top of all of that the guy just admitted in the other thread that he doesn't even have a mathematical formula or analysis of PPC, it's just "supposed to work".

Right we all should just accept that it should work the way he tells us it should work. Satoshi didn't leave out portions of Bitcoin in his whitepaper. Why is Sunny?

Cheesy

Another topic change.

We've had this convo before.  I know of at least 3 other miners mining during the first few days.  Go look at that thread.

As to "Moreso, on top of all of that the guy just admitted in the other thread that he doesn't even have a mathematical formula or analysis of PPC, it's just "supposed to work", this is more towards a specific issue than "have a mathematical formula".

Want to change topic again after you get owned?

Code:

date_trunc      |       sum        
---------------------+------------------
 2012-08-16 00:00:00 |                0
 2012-08-19 00:00:00 |        364697.15
 2012-08-20 00:00:00 |       1986487.24
 2012-08-21 00:00:00 |        506848.92
 2012-08-22 00:00:00 |        296125.26
 2012-08-23 00:00:00 |        243440.67
 2012-08-24 00:00:00 |        205923.68
 2012-08-25 00:00:00 |        170012.84
 2012-08-26 00:00:00 |         164325.9