Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC )  (Read 26591 times)
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:49:36 AM

if this method really works then why didn't you posted with your original bitcointalk account..Now don't say you are new here cause you are not..as if you were new to bitcoin you wouldn't know such things to develop such method..You havn't posted with your original account which is clear indicator that there's a catch!
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:36:09 AM

There's no method in dice, and there never will be. If you had found a 'glitch then you wont be making this thread.
Any method will eventually lead to -ve as there's a house edge.

I agreed with you completely about your opinion and I am even more worried with the minimum amount of 1btc needed to start the trading, I think it is too big to risk.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:29:15 AM

Do people still believe in this stuff?
Wake up people this is 2015 not 2005

"I received a copy and he showed me what to do an all. The stream was quiet glitchy, and what it seems for him to be doing is related to changing the seed and inputting his own betting method. In his stream, he started from the faucet and made small accumulative earnings but eventually busted in the end. Honestly in my opinion I don't think I'm in the position to judge because what he showed me was not the entirety and a different outcome could have happened dependent on the bank roll."

Automated Money Maker my ass
Cheesy
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:40:00 AM

I'll give you an iressistable offer which is 100k litoshis this offer will be only valid for 10 seconds.
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:10:57 PM

Newbie and automated money maker gestures towards the only fact that its a bullshit.
PrimeGlitch (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:42:07 PM

if you are right about that and wants to earn money by selling it, most probably primedice stop your bot working pathway somehow.

because one can do that and this not hurt game provider, but if 100 people use it. this may cause something bad:)

This is also true. There is a way they could stop us using this script to win. But as far as we can see there is many holes in the PD system.
I sent them a email in the past about these issues but I never even got a reply so if they were not willing to listen then maybe when a select group start using this they might take notice..

This is not a hack or cheating! its a perfectly legal method of making money.. After a certain amount of roll's there is always a pattern. Not of what numbers are next but there is always a PRIME number.. With use of online tools to decode hashes and check nonce ect there is a method.

Like already said. I started on the faucet. made lots of wins while showing member of forum.. Problem is pc was very slow and could not open all the screens i needed at the time hence the seed change the OPT and nonce and next server hash changed and I never swapped them and ended up with loss.

Like i have said this is not a "fully automated" system.. Yet..Take watching carefully at the .json data and bet tokens.

We run a basic + win + Loss combination on a low value. between 0.00000123 and  0.00000089  -   With the program we can set the luck 47.80+ and 47.80- and have it swap every roll like so..

https://i.imgur.com/wCzCMGK.png

So lets say you run 200 bets @ 0.00000089  on switching rate 47.80+ and 47.80-  Profit on each winning roll is set to 2.07112 meaning return of 0.00000095 on each roll.. Now we set the multiplier section On loss + 9.5% and on win 5.5%  with a rest to base value on every 4 rolls.

Now here comes the good part.. Knowing how to PreHASH the "Next" Seed provided on the prime dice API.

Also the script allows you to automatic change the seed for you which is a very helpful tool. Seeing as Prime Dice do not let you have new seed every roll you will be greeted with a message "sorry too many requests". Well we do with our script it sets "auto wait" function to make sure you have a new seed every roll.

Obviously betting with higher amounts gives bigger rewards. But the ability to swap either roll over or roll under after each roll is fantastic how many time have you seen it go  80 / 22 / 78 / 12 / 67 / 0.5 /  ect ect..  alternating on 50/50 ratio almost High/Low. Well now these rolls can all be win's with the feature to Swap HIGH LOW each roll..

There are 5 different methods depending on the amount you are betting full info on this will be included

As with every system there is a chance if you get it wrong then yes you could loss but betting small amounts like set out about can have great effect if you are willing to put in the time and effort to learn the system.

To answer some of the questions above "How much will it cost" at the moment I am looking for people to work with me on the system. Not take the system go off on there own and "try" to work it out or sell it on..

Price to buy just the automated betting script with number switcher and seed changer is $80.  This is only the script though to do automated betting with additional features not available from Prime Dice directly.

Price to buy script and method and tools for hash's is $500 We feel this is a fair value as with the method and script we managed to make $1000 in less than 24Hrs.

We appreciate the sceptical comments from the community but we are here to stay and have spent months and months working on this and we intend to release other's for many other popular dice game's in the future.

thanks

Prime

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:49:28 PM

Jesus guys.. come on...Look at you all.. swarming in to kill this dead... Why? 

one guy watched for liberality 3 min's on teamviewer got bored or didn't understand hashing or JSON how is that a fair trial?

really guys come on..

No questions about the Script?  no questions on how it works just this CRAP..   its fake. fraud.. scammer.. Holy shit guys come on...

How can anyone "prosper" if not one give it a go??

I have been more than polite offering free copy to a "trusted" member.. what more do u guys want? Blood?

Prime....
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:57:26 PM

Fed up hearing this crap... The status speak for themselves..

https://api.primedice.com/api/users/imdifferent

Who's talking shit now guys... Smiley
james.lent

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:32:56 PM

Code:
bets":370,"wins":188,"losses":182,

Those are definitely manual rolls  Cheesy

here, i can link one too : https://api.primedice.com/api/users/hufflepuff   Grin
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:36:30 PM

Better watch or he might Huff and Puff and BLOW the house down... Roll Eyes
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:54:39 PM

There's no method in dice, and there never will be. If you had found a 'glitch then you wont be making this thread.

I agreed with you completely about your opinion and I am even more worried with the minimum amount of 1btc needed to start the trading, I think it is too big to risk.
Hi guys,

At no point anywhere did I say there is a minimum 1BTC?  i said it works better when you have deposited around 1BTC 

BUT..You can also just run this from faucet. But with only  0.00000200  it can take a longer time than if your betting with 1.0000000

Prime.

james.lent

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:10:50 PM

Hi guys,

At no point anywhere did I say there is a minimum 1BTC?  i said it works better when you have deposited around 1BTC  

BUT..You can also just run this from faucet. But with only  0.00000200  it can take a longer time than if your betting with 1.0000000

Prime.

I think you're trying to get some coins to continue gambling on pd lol... TheGambler aka Spoderman, is that you ? Only person who's stupid enough to do this imo.. Famous for it too
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:17:01 PM

Sorry but no that is not me.

Honestly didn't think this would face such accusations from the outset, But hey. Its the internet its to be expected.

I have been as honest as possible and answered all questions put to me. I have even offered a copy to a Trusted member to try out and post a review.

The previous review is not really valid. as he points out himself he did not watch for long and its not easy from faucet with only 0.00000200 you have to start at

Like I have said I am more than willing to show this working or give to someone to try. What more can I do..

Thanks

Prime..
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:43:22 PM

Only way to beat dice is via the faucet or via some type of prime dice big you can exploit. If its a bug probably just best to report it for a reward.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:43:41 PM

Sorry but no that is not me.

Honestly didn't think this would face such accusations from the outset, But hey. Its the internet its to be expected.

I have been as honest as possible and answered all questions put to me. I have even offered a copy to a Trusted member to try out and post a review.

The previous review is not really valid. as he points out himself he did not watch for long and its not easy from faucet with only 0.00000200 you have to start at

Like I have said I am more than willing to show this working or give to someone to try. What more can I do..

Thanks

Prime..

I have already asked you :

If you want I can test the method, but explain me better all the 'procedure' through a PM.

So I can make a little review of your method, let me know.
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:16:27 PM

Sorry redsnow I never spotted you post, I am writing you up a tutorial now in pm and will send you script also.

Smiley
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:21:08 PM

Yea, not going to lie, haven't read most of the comments here nor watched your video, but in your original post you said you will win in the long term and that was enough for me to call bullshit on whatever this is.  Not sure if your selling a system or a program or what, but I would have to guess that anyone who downloads any of your files will probably find their bitcoins stolen.

I would just avoid this scam guys.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:31:51 PM

Hi Debit.

The script is available for anyone to review and we would be more than happy to have anyone check it out.
melisande

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:01:59 PM

Hi guys,

At no point anywhere did I say there is a minimum 1BTC?  i said it works better when you have deposited around 1BTC 

BUT..You can also just run this from faucet. But with only  0.00000200  it can take a longer time than if your betting with 1.0000000

Prime.
Alright then I guess it is worth giving a shot because of low amount to be risked because 1btc is actually too big to risk.

melisande

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:05:47 PM

Hi guys,

Prime.

Alright then I guess it is worth giving a shot because of low amount to be risked because 1btc is actually too big to risk.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: