Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC )  (Read 26593 times)
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:10:46 PM

When,you will make payments.
I wait for 49-53 hours,for my payment.

lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:15:26 PM

He said there are still outstanding payment to the value of 1.938309 BTC.
I am still waiting like you Smiley

PrimeGlitch (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:23:19 PM

We are awaiting the payment support to come back online. We are GMT timezone they are Japan...

They operate between 8am and 6pm.

The time at this moment in Japan is - 10:16 PM   we are -9GMT 2.16pm

We await there response to the issue we are facing with the payments.

We are having to take lots of time to keep replying to the same people with the same messages that we will contact everyone when we have the answer for the issue and when the payment will restart.

We also have to keep stopping to come and answer threads like the one 2 up from here accusing us of being "fakes"
having to record proof of concept. having to defend our system over and over again.. This is time consuming for us and takes us away from the problem at hand.

If you care to read above the latest accusation about our service and out response to these claims.

We appreciate there is outstanding payments of 1.938309 which is a fraction of what we have paid out already to members here.

There is no more we can say on this situation until support comes online.

We would also like to point out we have been here to answer every question, every concern, and every email sent to us by the members.

Once again. We apologise for the delays but this is outside our control at the moment.

thanks

prime

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:32:31 PM

And here is point 4 too !

4. When I sent a PM to PrimeGlitch as a response he sent me such info:

Quote from: PrimeGlitch
We are offering investment accounts 95% of people are investing with great return.

So you want to know what will happen when you will be at 5%? Smiley

[/quote]

Sorry but you miss understand. I was meaning that 95% of the people who had deposits made great return

I was talking about the people who put in the big amounts. 2.0 btc and 1.5 btc and 1.0 btc...

The other 5% were all low value investments... that cashed out.
I should of clarified this with you in pm..

we only have an outstanding balance to pay to members of 1.938309 BTC which is chump change compared to the winnings already distributed

prime.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:41:51 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 01:56:47 PM by roslinpl

Sorry but you miss understand. I was meaning that 95% of the people who had deposits made great return

I was talking about the people who put in the big amounts. 2.0 btc and 1.5 btc and 1.0 btc...

we only have an outstanding balance to pay to members of 1.938309 BTC which is chump change compared to the winnings already distributed

prime.

There was also POINT 3.

3. Even IF the script would work - this is a robbery.  If I will tell you "Hey, I have the script which can help you to get money from a company account."   you will use it? Because "it's OK to get more money anyhow".

Anyway :-)

I tested this script and still seems not to be working as you are saying that it is.

Good luck to you and good luck to all "Investors" Smiley

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:54:11 PM

prime.

There was also POINT 3.

3. Even IF the script would work - this is a robbery.  If I will tell you "Hey, I have the script which can help you to get money from a company account."   you will use it? Because "it's OK to get more money anyhow".

Anyway :-)

I tested this script and still seems not to be working as you are saying that it is.

Good luck to you and good luck to all "Investors" Smiley

Sorry. Point 3.. I am not aware of any law against accessing publicly accessible information from a website??

If primedice didn't want people to be able to see EVERYONE'S data on the api then they should change the way it loads in JSON data....

PS if you want to look yourself just press f12 go to network and click reload...

fire down to a tab access token.  highrollers? or just have a poke about yourself see what you can find...

Its not hard....

The hard part is "understanding" this information in real time and being able to build a picture of everything that is going on..
After time. there is always a pattern..

No matter what..

So yea..How is this robbery... We are not hacking the system... we are not exploiting the system..

I am very busy dealing with things at the moment being a new start up..

I am sure the guys a primedice know how hard it is for a new start.

Now If your quite finished trolling me with not 1 shred of proof to back up your claims then please leave us alone to carry on our business.

Thanks

Prime...

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:58:01 PM

So maybe you can explain in "Step-by-step" how to make any profit while using your script? On your vimeo video it's hard to see anything ... Smiley this video is kinda useless.

All I get while testing your script was a minus profit Tongue

Please explain to all members how to use your script to make a profit. If you will explain it and it will work I will say sorry.

Fair enough? Smiley

PS. I am far from being a troll.

If you are a Bitcoiner you can easily understand how your service looks. Shady.

Best regards.
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:07:49 PM

Somwho is this japan support vs who runs account here?
Are u team of 10 people,where verybody does different things?

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 02:09:13 PM

So maybe you can explain in "Step-by-step" how to make any profit while using your script? On your vimeo video it's hard to see anything ... Smiley this video is kinda useless.

Please explain to all members how to use your script to make a profit. If you will explain it and it will work I will say sorry.

Fair enough? Smiley

Best regards.

I think you need to read back through the post please.  I have explained how the system works. Its all about calculating hash values. sha-512's nonce, server seed's, next seed's previous rolls' tokens ect. I spent many months working on this system.

Let me make this clear.. the script alone will not win you profit.. it only gives you some extra features like swapping numbers on the fly. while rolling...  check x2 payout. check jackpot roll automated seed changer ect.

The secret to our investment accounts is in our algorithm we run on another machine that is collecting all the info we need to process the info we need to implement our own betting method.

We have never claimed that the script will win you big bucks. but during testing we did manage to cash out 3 accounts starting from faucet!
doing nothing more than setting the betting to 0.00000025 and setting the betting to 50.00 and letting it roll x3 rolls @ +50.00  and @ x4 -50.00
over a extended period.

I feel I have explained enough and given enough of my work away for now.

If people don't want to invest then that is fine. we would always expect people to use there heads and if they do not want to invest then don't.

We do not force people to invest they do so out of there interest or there trust in us.

Thanks

Prime
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 02:14:46 PM

No, I run the site, I make the deposits, I take the payments and I run the system.

As this is my first bitcoin venture as a public service I am taking advice from a private consultant about my website and how the payment system is being implemented. this has caused some delays in projects completing in the given time frames.

We are working on getting everything back online but as we have stated the support we are requiring are currently not in business hours and we are watching patiently at the support ticket for a reply and solution to the issue.

Prime.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:22:29 PM

i just wanted to know how much the return for 0.05?

Return is between 0.0789 and 0.0823 BTC

Thanks,

Prime
OP deserves good positive ratings after paying this round. Please give him positive trust when you receive your pay out. I think we should encourage him.

Look at this ass kisser !! How much you invested ?? you hoping to get paid hahahaha

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
twicezeroiszero

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:24:04 PM

No, I run the site, I make the deposits, I take the payments and I run the system.

As this is my first bitcoin venture as a public service I am taking advice from a private consultant about my website and how the payment system is being implemented. this has caused some delays in projects completing in the given time frames.

We are working on getting everything back online but as we have stated the support we are requiring are currently not in business hours and we are watching patiently at the support ticket for a reply and solution to the issue.

Prime.

LMFAO so your Ponzi has collapased and trying to cover your tracks with your spewtum.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
twicezeroiszero

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:30:30 PM

Prime.

LMFAO so your Ponzi has collapased and trying to cover your tracks with your spewtum.

Only spewtum about here is the spewtum coming out your your mums hairy beaver..

Prick..

Theres very mature coming out of your scamming mouth. I saw your mother earlier and she told me that you would pay me for my services rendered  Grin

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 02:39:29 PM

Fair enough? Smiley

Best regards.

Ok so you want me to tell all the method I use to win the bets. Ermm. nope.. Don't think thats going to happen for free.

I don't really care any more you have not read my comments about how it works and from what I can tell you really don't have a clue what your talking about, If you can't even get the script to run then that’s a warning sign..

I am not really bothered when the outstanding payments are sent we will see what happens.

here is a quick guide to help you.. If you cant see win's then you have a problem

If you want me to show u I can team view to show you..

If you have the script working you have to set the bet amount in the PD betting window 0.000000025

then copy it into the script 0.0000000025

click set basebet

Set check x2 payout

set roll 50.00

in window in script put   50/50  then select swap.

check the TICK box at the bottom where you can set the amount of rolls

then click set base bet button

now click start..

if you want to swap the numbers just click the roll over roll under button on the PD platform

It will swap the numbers as the scrip is running watch the win's

If you did it right you should be seeing wins as you click on the button to change the number

one second your roll will be 20.43 next it will be 76.33  (just examples) but you will see you can will
multiple wins one after the other. without having to stop the rolls to change the direction of the roll

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:40:40 PM

After all said and done I think the OP should stop talking about his system and pay people that invested and those one will do the talking.
How do you compesate those that have been waiting for more than 72 hrs instead of 24 hrs will you pay them with compound interest or what.
People that received payment from u will do the talking not you.

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 02:50:02 PM

Prime.

Prick..

Theres very mature coming out of your scamming mouth. I saw your mother earlier and she told me that you would pay me for my services rendered  Grin

I suppose the only way to tell is to let time tick by.. then we will see the true outcome of this..

Thanks

Prime..............

PS. any more threatening messages from anyone will result in a total shut down of this system..
There is no need to send me abuse after I have explained the situation....

twicezeroiszero

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:55:20 PM

Prime.

Prick..

I suppose the only way to tell is to let time tick by.. then we will see the true outcome of this..

Thanks

Prime..............

PS. any more threatening messages from anyone will result in a total shut down of this system..
There is no need to send me abuse after I have explained the situation....

Good play you got that from "The Art Of War" or is that the endgame ?? Shut up the critics and pass the buck. Smart kid !

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:03:08 PM

1. I am not a kid.. If you care to do some research on me,
2. There is no passing the "buck" as you say, I am fully responsible for the site and the running of it.
3. I never got that from anywhere? It was my response to your post.
4. You have no interest or investment in this program. this is your first posts in a 19 page thread. what weight do u think you bring to this?
5. I am no longer going to reply to you. It's a waste of my time and is achieving nothing..

Prime...
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:10:22 PM

Fair enough? Smiley

Best regards.

Ok so you want me to tell all the method I use to win the bets. Ermm. nope.. Don't think thats going to happen for free.

I don't really care any more you have not read my comments about how it works and from what I can tell you really don't have a clue what your talking about, If you can't even get the script to run then that’s a warning sign..

I am not really bothered when the outstanding payments are sent we will see what happens.

here is a quick guide to help you.. If you cant see win's then you have a problem

If you want me to show u I can team view to show you..

If you have the script working you have to set the bet amount in the PD betting window 0.000000025

then copy it into the script 0.0000000025

click set basebet

Set check x2 payout

set roll 50.00

in window in script put   50/50  then select swap.

check the TICK box at the bottom where you can set the amount of rolls

then click set base bet button

now click start..

if you want to swap the numbers just click the roll over roll under button on the PD platform

It will swap the numbers as the scrip is running watch the win's

If you did it right you should be seeing wins as you click on the button to change the number

one second your roll will be 20.43 next it will be 76.33  (just examples) but you will see you can will
multiple wins one after the other. without having to stop the rolls to change the direction of the roll

I never told that I can't run your script.

Ok our conversation is quite pointless.

Good luck to you.
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:23:00 PM

1. Script is not working as it should, I was 'lucky' to get the script from Github link before link was removed ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196656 )   
    and script wasn't really working on PD page,  new window shows up but it's not even working.

2.  PD team is 100% sure that this script is just a crap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this is what you posted correct...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: