Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC )  (Read 26589 times)
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:35:03 PM

1. Script is not working as it should, I was 'lucky' to get the script from Github link before link was removed ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196656 )    
    and script wasn't really working on PD page,  new window shows up but it's not even working.

2.  PD team is 100% sure that this script is just a crap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this is what you posted correct...

All I'm saying is that your script is nothing more than martingale bot (with llittle bugs).

And you agreed to that so where's the problem?

Please do your service as you like.

People can read the warning on the top of the page so anyone can use their brain before they will 'invest'.

Best regards.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:38:52 PM

Well i hope that the dues will be paid soon..
PrimeGlitch (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

1. Script is not working as it should, I was 'lucky' to get the script from Github link before link was removed ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196656 )    
    and script wasn't really working on PD page,  new window shows up but it's not even working.

2.  PD team is 100% sure that this script is just a crap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this is what you posted correct...

All I'm saying is that your script is nothing more than martingale bot With bugs.
And you agreed to that so where's the problem?

Please do your service as you like.

People can read the warning on the top of the page so anyone can use their brain before they will 'invest'.

Best regards.

Yes but you are thinking I win by only use the bot... this is not correct. for the 5th time... I have a system for my betting investment
that dose not come with just the script... the script is only for people to play with and have the extra features.
the bot dose have a few bugs yes. but we are new and some time would be appreciated to iron everything out.

thanks

prime.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:50:44 PM

Yes but you are thinking I win by only use the bot... this is not correct. for the 5th time... I have a system for my betting investment
that dose not come with just the script... the script is only for people to play with and have the extra features.
the bot dose have a few bugs yes. but we are new and some time would be appreciated to iron everything out.

thanks

prime.

No. I am not thinking that. I understand you have a secret system for your betting investments.

Everything is really clear now. Well maybe not everything but at least something.

Still wishing all best to you.

Best regards.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:58:58 PM

Can you all calm down,there are people waiting for payments here.

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:04:41 PM

I am going offline. Been online again for over 20 hours solid..

Support will be back online soon.

(hopefully with the solution to the issue and some nice payments for everyone who is stuck in limbo)

thanks

Prime..
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:03:24 PM

(hopefully with the solution to the issue and some nice payments for everyone who is stuck in limbo)

thanks

Prime..
Ok,
have a good time...
And i hope that we will get our payments soon.

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:20:30 PM

thanks

Prime..
I have sent you an urgent PM please check your PM and reply.
Your script works.
Thanks.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:26:35 PM

thanks

Prime..
Your script works.
Thanks.

how much did you make mate from the script Cheesy

melisande

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:03:41 PM

thanks

Prime..
Your script works.
Thanks.
I am having a very small problem with the script about the settings otherwise i would have giving my review right.
If he gives me the setting i guess sky is the beginning.

how much did you make mate from the script Cheesy
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:39:40 PM

Somhow they make money on primedice when all money has japan banker lol

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:30:58 AM

The current time right now in Japan is 1030 am, hopefully the OP will be online as well. Smiley
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:01:26 AM

The current time right now in Japan is 1030 am, hopefully the OP will be online as well. Smiley

i doubt we will make money from this, but we knew it from the start Smiley

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:42:15 AM

is he japanese? i think he still working on it, give him sometime, im sure most of here got alot ROI already Cheesy

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:45:15 AM

is he japanese? i think he still working on it, give him sometime, im sure most of here got alot ROI already Cheesy

Nope, the support that he is waiting for is coming from Japan , hopefully he will come online soon.
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:33:32 AM

I wait for over 72 hours and  no payment.

melisande

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:01:01 AM

You are not the only one waiting, i have been waiting for more than 84 hours but what is giving some confidence is that he seems so sure of his betting strategies to the extent that he challenge anybody to try it.
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 12:10:19 PM

H guys, We are online now and dealing with the issue at hand we received the support from the developers and all payment will be going out today with a small bonus for the time everyone has had to wait..

We appreciate your understanding and kind words of support from many.

As you may or may not be aware the demand was overwhelming for the service we never anticipated participation on this scale and dew to this the plans and services we depend of had to be upgraded.

We apologises for the delay but please be assured payment are going to be landing in everyone’s account's today.

Things would of no doubt have been resolved earlier if we has not had to deal with the slander campaign against us at every turn
In turn this dried up our investment in the system resulting in NO addition betting from the system.

as already stated our outstanding balance is currently 1.938309 a fraction of the almost 10 BTC paid out in one day from the service.

I ask everyone who is currently awaiting payment to please keep an eye on there balances today for the coins
returning.

Thanks

Prime.
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 01:20:50 PM

You are not the only one waiting, i have been waiting for more than 84 hours but what is giving some confidence is that he seems so sure of his betting strategies to the extent that he challenge anybody to try it.

Thanks for the kind words, Please be assured we are working 24/7 to return the balances owed.

We do not have the bot online at the moment until this issue is resolved.
 Thus meaning we are also not earning anything during this time

Until the issues raised are successfully resolved and the forum members are 100% happy we will keep the system offline.

We once again apologise for the delay in this process and we hope to have things resolved asap,

And can we remind everyone we are available 24/7 via email for updates or support

admin@primedime.net

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:34:07 PM

Has anyone started receiving their payments yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: