Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:27:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC )  (Read 26589 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:35:35 PM

Has anyone started receiving their payments yet?
Nope, admin is keen on delaying the payments as long as possible it seems. He was online 2 hrs ago
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 02:00:00 AM

Has anyone started receiving their payments yet?

i think we wont get our beer money at all Wink

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:33:21 AM

All i can say now is RIP  Smiley
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:12:50 AM

This but be a scammer with sweet words if he claims that money is stuck in Japan and the bots are not working why cant he pays people from what he has on ground if he have anything at all.
END OF THE ROAD TO BLIND TRUST.

PrimeGlitch (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 04:19:56 AM

Hey guys.

I am still here working round the clock to solve this issue.

We have some technical problems with payment at the moment,

We are happy to share this issue with the community.

Lets see if anyone here can help us out.

Error:
Bitcoin payment gateway is not operational: Electrum Master Public Key is invalid.

Problem.. for some reason our address has a 111 charterer public key...

electrum wallet 2.4.4 uses 128 bit keys.

We are unable to import these keys into the system.

this is a ongoing issue as seen being discussed here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026571.0

and more relevant here... Please read there solution (windows)

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/37386/error-in-checkout-while-using-bitcoin-payments-by-bitcoinway-with-woocommerce/37388#37388

My issue now is this..

the solution to this issue requires me to run files on a windows platform,
Being a linux user I am struggling to install VM to run these steps to correct the issues.

You might say why not just download the old version 1.9.4.tar.gz linux format from there page and create the new wallet and keys then import them in the latest version 2.4.4

Problem.

the older version will not run correctly on my machine.
I have multiple dependices missing from my system and its taking a while to patch things up.
also..
1.9.4 has errors in the command line when executing.

Like I have said previously I am working round the clock to fix these issues.  

As for the "japan" thing.  Please read back..

the funds are never in japan..

I said the support for some of the software I use are based there. Hence time delays in things being replied to and answered.

I have stated that all investment will be paid as soon as possible,

I have been communicating with everyone involved to bring this to a satisfactory conclusion and keeping the community up to date fully..

There is not much more I can add to this..

But think of this.. Spending all this money on hosting, spending countless hours looking at code api's emails installs servers forums. for one person I am making one hell of an effort and I am registered with some of the biggest btc payment processor, Fully verified may I add please new services take time, and this is one occasions where a new start has to learn from a simple mistake.

I will let the people who invested be the ones who put a end to this topic as soon as I sort things out..

Prime..

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 04:21:02 AM

This but be a scammer with sweet words if he claims that money is stuck in Japan and the bots are not working why cant he pays people from what he has on ground if he have anything at all.

was fun, he desrves me 0.124 total [since he paid before] haha.
i just dont get why he still claism he will pay back, when hes not making money since 3 days due to all this mess.

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 04:39:21 AM

i just dont get why he still claism he will pay back, when hes not making money since 3 days due to all this mess.

The bot is offline we had a issue with a roll over over 2.5 BTC somehow. that was witnessed by a member of the forum
So we are not making any money with the system at the moment this is somthing we will need to look into after we deal with the main issue the payments.

The only wallet access to at the moment is the deposit wallet and the payout wallet...
I am working to bring some wallets held offline onto the system but I have some issues as outlines about  about key's

Like I have said.. I am here 24/7 and I am working very hard on this situation..

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:30:23 AM

The bot is offline we had a issue with a roll over over 2.5 BTC somehow. that was witnessed by a member of the forum
So we are not making any money with the system at the moment this is somthing we will need to look into after we deal with the main issue the payments.

The only wallet access to at the moment is the deposit wallet and the payout wallet...
I am working to bring some wallets held offline onto the system but I have some issues as outlines about  about key's

Like I have said.. I am here 24/7 and I am working very hard on this situation..

I will practically invested 5 btc to your system if you can pay those that are waiting for payment but make it faster I need to invest quickly.

IamASmoker

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:29:57 AM

Hey guys.

Error:
Bitcoin payment gateway is not operational: Electrum Master Public Key is invalid.

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/37386/error-in-checkout-while-using-bitcoin-payments-by-bitcoinway-with-woocommerce/37388#37388

My issue now is this..

Being a linux user I am struggling to install VM to run these steps to correct the issues.

You might say why not just download the old version 1.9.4.tar.gz linux format from there page and create the new wallet and keys then import them in the latest version 2.4.4

Problem.

I have multiple dependices missing from my system and its taking a while to patch things up.
also..

I said the support for some of the software I use are based there. Hence time delays in things being replied to and answered.

I have been communicating with everyone involved to bring this to a satisfactory conclusion and keeping the community up to date fully..

But think of this.. Spending all this money on hosting, spending countless hours looking at code api's emails installs servers forums. for one person I am making one hell of an effort and I am registered with some of the biggest btc payment processor, Fully verified may I add please new services take time, and this is one occasions where a new start has to learn from a simple mistake.

I will let the people who invested be the ones who put a end to this topic as soon as I sort things out..

Prime..

Your sounds like your ok to this.
So was HD with his "scarm"
Lot's of blabla about tech shit problems.
In the end.. it's al game over!
We already knowing it.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:36:54 AM

Hey guys.

Error:

My issue now is this..

Problem.

also..

Prime..

We already knowing it.
You are absolutely correct IamASmoker he is taking them on a loooooooooong ride. I wonder why he cannot pay them from the one in his hand since he had made so much.
But I know his type he want to spread hypertention but only to his victims lol

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:45:33 AM

Just give everyone their coins.

IamASmoker

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:59:55 AM

Hey guys.

Error:

My issue now is this..

Problem.

also..

Prime..

We already knowing it.
You are absolutely correct IamASmoker he is taking them on a loooooooooong ride. I wonder why he cannot pay them from the one in his hand since he had made so much.
But I know his type he want to spread hypertention but only to his victims lol

Site is down too! well it's says New Website is coming soon. All data is removed from the server. Fuck Japan support.. Bye Bye Prime
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:00:16 AM

Hello,
 I want my deposit back.
I dont want profit,I want only my bitcoins deposited last time.
-giustone.
When you solve the problem,I will deposit again.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:02:59 AM

I support that he should just return everybody coin because this seems to be an endless journey.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:45:22 AM

Ha, like that would come back from a ponzi, you guys were warned already not to blindly trust "caveat emptor"
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:52:31 AM

Ha, like that would come back from a ponzi, you guys were warned already not to blindly trust "caveat emptor"
You don't say that yet because I am enjoying the drama going on here, he will soon update the thread that a Chinese company have taken over from the Japanese company and he is going to hongkong to get the software that he will use in India.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Houston48

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:45:08 PM

I have paid two days ago. 0.2 BTC
TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/5da0c734f8bf1dc87981b87e7416841bacf8fe295536444f42b8709925ad999d
IP address for return: 1LQsPb24Dkw6ix9RuQgMPqg3qaffsY3KFR
I hope the system will work again!!
IF not I really would like to have my btc back. Thank you.
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 05:59:49 PM

Laugh all you want guys..  I have outlined the problems

1. I CANT PAY BACK AT THE MOMENT DEW TO A WALLET ERROR WITH PUBLIC KEYS AS I HAVE ALREADY POSTED AND LINKED TO THE ISSUE..

2.  I find if funny its the people who have nothing invested with me who are in here talking shit.. getting there say in.. I see some of them are also reletively new users here.. So for the trolls who say this dose not work why are you sooooo interested in this thread..  Yet the ones who have made money stay quiet.. wonder why..

3. you say why can he pay with all the profit.. What profit we lost a roll of over 2.5 btc "somehow"  never known a bot script to suddenly "roll" of its own accord have you?  We owe out 1.9 and have been 100% transparent with everyone..

4. If I was planning to "do a runner" with the money do you not think I would of done it when someone invested over 3 BTC???

5. I will be here until all payment are made. and everyone is happy. as for the website you are wrong.. I have already told everyone its under development   If you care to look at  http://primedime.net/wp 

The main store and cart are up and running.. We use conify and another small processing company both our accounts are fully verified as merchants. with my passport and ID for security..

6. I do not have a $453.7 to go and buy  1.9 BTC to pay the outstanding balance back at the moment,With the bot being offline and having no access dew to the error set out here..
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/potential-fix-for-electrum-v2-and-new-111-length-master-keys

7, As soon as this problem with the 111 Bit xpac keys is solved I will be able to send everyone there coins and there bouns as i have stated..

I have said all I am going to say.. If you want to continue to slate the service that you never even used then that’s fine there are many here who I am sure will roll again with me when I solve this issue.

I think If this was a ponzi I would of cashed out when everyone had invested and rolled off into the sunset with my $3500.

But I am a honest person and would not dream of taking anyone hard-earned money.

I am not a scammer,  I am not running a ponzi,, I am a single person trying to run all this on my own.

This is my last response until the issue is resolved.

So please do carry on your shit talking about my service when you have never spoken with me or even given it a try....

Prime........

Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:07:21 PM

You don't say that yet because I am enjoying the drama going on here, he will soon update the thread that a Chinese company have taken over from the Japanese company and he is going to hongkong to get the software that he will use in India.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is hilarious Smiley

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:38:06 PM

What other API Payment system can you use on Linux?

Export your private keys and use another client if you can, problem solved.

And its gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: