Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC )  (Read 26589 times)
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:36:36 AM

if he pays back and shows some proofs i can invest again
i like gambling haha.
seems he still here and explain everything i assumed he will continue and pay people back,
the scammer wont do this, they will gone and left everything behind, never show up anymore   Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrimeGlitch (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:45:17 AM

i like gambling haha.

Kingscrown I am doing the best I can to resolve this. I even have stuff listed on ebay to make some money to pay it back.

Its not like I stole anything as I lost my only profit also granted this was through a mistake on my part on the calculation I had been up for 48hrs straight doing them and posting here ect ect.

You need to see it from my side now, I lost my roll bank so without the hot wallet being funded there is no way I can lets say recoup my losses until I get some more coins. or some kind person helps me out to get it back rolling. ( Please note the amount of profit handed out and not 1 person has said hey. this guy cashed us out a fair chunk lets help him get back on his feet... Without the bot rolling I make no money. I have no coins to put into it anymore. Yes this was my fault I should of stopped the bot when i closed my eyes.

Apart from all the accusation’s of me running away with the money and calling me a scammer even one member sending me threatening messages saying they would rape my family for 0.020000 btc is a disgrace..

I thought community spirit was high I realise there is people waiting but until i can make some money myself (ps I do not have a job dew to illness) so selling my good is the only way then buy some coins from Localbitcoin and send them back.

I have also worked on the method and my script for the bot and its working seemley from the faucet but would take me around 8 weeks of roll's go get back the coins which is far to long for people to wait.

Like Ive said I'm here and willing to answer any question..

Prime,
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:50:32 AM

i like gambling haha.
seems he still here and explain everything i assumed he will continue and pay people back,
the scammer wont do this, they will gone and left everything behind, never show up anymore   Angry

Thanks everbitbit,

I'm sure a scammer would of just taken that 10 BTC withdraw and left but I used it to pay people like I was supposed to.But ended up loosing a 2.5 BTC chunk that was still in the system,

Its not like I'm not sitting every day thinking how can I get these people there money back. I do have a conscience.
Prime.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:23:48 AM

Sometimes kind words are better than gold, the OP have said the truth and i feel that should be appreciated but my simple advise is that he should keep his method secrets whenever he is able to break the codes again.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:24:30 AM

OP hasnt atleast ran. I think we must certainly wait for some more time Smiley

And there is always risk involved in HYIP so people must invest only what they can afford to loose.

Good luck everyone Smiley

melisande

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:28:41 AM

If i will be truthful i think OP have proven to be a man of credibility and he deserves more investments whenever he request for it after this issue.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:09:24 PM

Finally i will conclude by saying that this OP meant well but unexpected happens along the line BUT you should step up efforts to pay people that invested with you.
Make them happy.

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 02:07:21 PM

If i will be truthful i think OP have proven to be a man of credibility and he deserves more investments whenever he request for it after this issue.

Thanks for the words of support, I really do appreciated them, Please be assured I am working hard to sell these items on ebay and as soon as they sell and I have been paid I will be making full payment to everyone.  It's taking a little longer that first thought (time waster on ebay not paying)

Prime.
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 02:26:02 PM

Sometimes kind words are better than gold, the OP have said the truth and i feel that should be appreciated but my simple advise is that he should keep his method secrets whenever he is able to break the codes again.

Its no code to break, Its mathematics.

I pity anyone who says to me there is no method in the dice and say its random.  This might be the case its random but It dose not hide the fact it's simple numbers.
Lets ask the question what is random..

adjective: random

made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision.

Statistics
        governed by or involving equal chances for each item.

2. we already know most dice sites use SHA-512 or SHA-256 algorithms

3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_table     If you know what rainbow tables are then you will understand there significance to the process

4.  Although there are several implementations of the provably fair method  the most common one. With this method each roll-result is calculated by the following variables:

Serverseed - provided by the gambling site
    Clientseed - provided by your browser and adjusted by you
    Nonce - A number that increases with each bet you make

You will get an encrypted hash of the serverseed before you start gambling. Since you get it in advance, the site cannot change it later. However it is encrypted, so you cannot calculate your own roll results in advance (only afterwards if you get the unhashed serverseed.)

Your browser will generate a random clientseed. However, you could and should adjust this clientseed before you start. This way you can make sure the site does not know your clientseed in advance.

5. as much as they tell you "Its fair"  its not....  from the statement above Ill let you work out where the "hole" in the system it.. And it's clearer than you might think Just because it says you cannot calculate your own roll before, Dose this leave open the possibly of the site's decrypting the hash and knowing the roll in advance....

6. Who knows all I know Is my collection method and calculating algorithm I run works (when Im awake) lol

7. Have a good day all and I will report back in a few hours when my ebay listing finished! Smiley
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:28:41 PM

Its no code to break, Its mathematics.

I pity anyone who says to me there is no method in the dice and say its random.  This might be the case its random but It dose not hide the fact it's simple numbers.
Lets ask the question what is random..

adjective: random

made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision.

Statistics
        governed by or involving equal chances for each item.

2. we already know most dice sites use SHA-512 or SHA-256 algorithms

3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_table     If you know what rainbow tables are then you will understand there significance to the process

4.  Although there are several implementations of the provably fair method  the most common one. With this method each roll-result is calculated by the following variables:

Serverseed - provided by the gambling site
    Clientseed - provided by your browser and adjusted by you
    Nonce - A number that increases with each bet you make

You will get an encrypted hash of the serverseed before you start gambling. Since you get it in advance, the site cannot change it later. However it is encrypted, so you cannot calculate your own roll results in advance (only afterwards if you get the unhashed serverseed.)

Your browser will generate a random clientseed. However, you could and should adjust this clientseed before you start. This way you can make sure the site does not know your clientseed in advance.

5. as much as they tell you "Its fair"  its not....  from the statement above Ill let you work out where the "hole" in the system it.. And it's clearer than you might think Just because it says you cannot calculate your own roll before, Dose this leave open the possibly of the site's decrypting the hash and knowing the roll in advance....

6. Who knows all I know Is my collection method and calculating algorithm I run works (when Im awake) lol

7. Have a good day all and I will report back in a few hours when my ebay listing finished! Smiley
Every success have secrets but the less you talk about your secrets the better your success.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 08:09:53 PM

Thanks for the words of support, I really do appreciated them, Please be assured I am working hard to sell these items on ebay and as soon as they sell and I have been paid I will be making full payment to everyone.  It's taking a little longer that first thought (time waster on ebay not paying)

Prime.

If this is really what you're doing, then that's insane. One of the more honest investment owners. Hopefully, I'm not wrong about this. Well, either way, you're providing hope to some people who lost a lot.

Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:35:25 PM

I thinkmthisnguy really is fair.. I been hating him alot but hes still here.

Ungot lesson o not be too gredy in future and do t sleep.

I will invst if u pay people back

IamASmoker

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:11:55 AM

Like i said before about HounestDoubler. Less talking more Action.
But he got the credits for his talking about the problems.
Only i think for the investors it's useless. They only want there coins back.

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 02:06:37 PM

Like i said before about HounestDoubler. Less talking more Action.
But he got the credits for his talking about the problems.
Only i think for the investors it's useless. They only want there coins back.

I agree but I am here to keep people informed. For me communication is key, I would hate for people to come here and be posting and not get a reply
They deserve a reply and me keeping them informed on how I plan to resolve the issue.  the outstanding balance of 1.938309 BTC which equates to over $400 at the moment is taking me slightly longer to obtain than first thought

I would rather be here to make sure people know I have not run away and forgotten about them or the situation,

Thanks

Prime. 
MrPeoples

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:28:57 PM

You should name and shame anyone who's messaged you with such vile threats.

It's disgusting and we need to know who among us is capable of saying something like that.

Kindly name and shame
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:22:43 AM

I'll be waiting for your payment.Glad to see you here.Thanks

melisande

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:03:35 AM

You should name and shame anyone who's messaged you with such vile threats.

It's disgusting and we need to know who among us is capable of saying something like that.

Kindly name and shame
Dont talk like that because you might hurt some people feeling due to their temperaments just leave everything to OP because he is handling the matter in a mature way.
I'll be waiting for your payment.Glad to see you here.Thanks
Me too.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:14:41 AM

Still in the waiting mode for some good news to come with regards to the payment status and the investment plan.
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:25:03 AM

Still in the waiting mode for some good news to come with regards to the payment status and the investment plan.
There is no good news, you gave money for a man to gamble, the man now lose.

this site is now listed as SCAM at rychallenge bitcointalk monitor:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 02:20:43 PM

There is no good news, you gave money for a man to gamble, the man now lose.

this site is now listed as SCAM at rychallenge bitcointalk monitor:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0

I suggest you edit this post and take me out of the scam listing.. I am still in full communication with the members about my outstanding balance.  If anything here you are acting like a child. When someone says "I am sorting this out" you go and make a big post saying its a scam??

Your choice. You want to tar me with the same brush then go for it... But I feel you should clarify something.. If its was betting "like u say" then how was it a scam if i lost? would you go to the bookies and back a horse and if it looses call it a scam??? NO So make your mind up is this a scam or was this just simple betting gone wrong... Ill let you decided..

But here is what you have listed me as for the record

[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam

Not a scam.. A simple betting mistake... and I suggest you take me out this listing before I seek some legal advice.

I have had to deal with all kinds of questions, Threats, and other things..  Now for all my work to be called a simple scam is very disheartening

I see no reason for me to continue to conduct business here for anyone. After all the nasty accusation and downright obscured comments directed at me, As far I am not concerned you have tarnished my site by posting and all my hard work.

All members who have outstanding balance will be contacted in dew course for payment.

Prime..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: