Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dying 500GB HDD - free, just pay shipping  (Read 271 times)
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 11:58:15 PM

I'm looking to sell get rid of an old 500GB Seagate hard drive I have that appears to have some issues.

Here is the drive status according to HD Tune: https://i.imgur.com/CeHaX75.png The drive seems to click like mad when the "Quick Error Scan" in HD Tune is run, so I'm not quite sure what's going on.

Ideally, I'd like to just get this drive out of my house. I found it sitting in a computer, not hooked up and when I hooked it up I found out why I hadn't hooked it up in the first place. I have no use for the drive and don't think I will in the foreseeable future.

If someone wants this let me know and I can send it over to you for the cost of shipping the drive, plus maybe a small tip if you're feeling generous. I suspect that shipping will cost ~ $12 CDN if shipped within Canada, and about $11 CDN (~$8.50 USD) to ship it to the US, without tracking. (I have no idea why it costs less to ship this package out of country compared to within the country)

So if you're interested, send me a PM with your postal or ZIP code and I can get you an exact amount for shipping and we'll take it from there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: