Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hashie.co -- Domain Name!  (Read 3882 times)
hashie (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:54:11 PM

im confused why people interesting to buy domain with scam auction Huh

It's a very short domain name.  Could apply to the MJ or crypto industry.  I'd bid, but I'd never get the domain after I paid for it.

Whoever wins the auction and pays the bid will receive the domain name, irrespective of my personal opinion. As mentioned multiple times, escrow is welcome.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 01:05:53 PM

It's a very short domain name.  Could apply to the MJ or crypto industry.  I'd bid, but I'd never get the domain after I paid for it.

Whoever wins the auction and pays the bid will receive the domain name, irrespective of my personal opinion. As mentioned multiple times, escrow is welcome.

i think this trade is very extreame for winner, because he can get some negative trust from investor hashie

for all bidder please think again

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:13:35 PM

i think this trade is very extreame for winner, because he can get some negative trust from investor hashie

true that..i dont want anyone to flag me ....  i cancel my BTC bid... i bid one flying pony OP. TQ
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 01:50:11 PM

I bid 0.468796 Frostcoins thank you.

Sarthak

Activity: 518

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:07:34 PM

I bid 1!

1 dogecoin!

But i think i'm paying too much!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:08:41 PM

Do you accept hookers?

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:13:14 PM

0.05BTC

onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:14:49 PM

guys... dont you want to negotiate an escrow beforehand or do you really want to use QS for this?

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 02:19:32 PM

guys... dont you want to negotiate an escrow beforehand or do you really want to use QS for this?

Maybe they're all QS' alts  Cool
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:21:17 PM

Maybe they're all QS' alts  Cool

LOL.. Vod is an alt of QS. Made my Day Wink

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:22:27 PM

I want to use QS, I know there is all this commotion about the self escrowing but it doesn't change my opinion of him in the slightest. I know that he would still escrow responsibly.

I think people put too much thought into the trust system around here.  I only use the trust system as a guide. It is not some infallible system. I have no problems trading with someone who has negative trust if I know they are really trustworthy, and there are lots of high trust people here I would never ever trade with.

Trust isn't a binary thing, I might trust someone enough to fix my car but not enough to lend them money. Similarly I might trust someone enough to lend them money but would never trust them to fix my car.

james.lent

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:56:50 PM

Trust isn't a binary thing, I might trust someone enough to fix my car but not enough to lend them money. Similarly I might trust someone enough to lend them money but would never trust them to fix my car.

Wise words there my friend...
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:36:12 PM

How is a user going to get negative trust from hashie investors unless they open up another site on this domain?

I bid .06

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 12:00:54 AM

Except for quickseller and Tomatocage.  They aren't offering escrow services at the moment (hopefully).
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:09:08 AM

Except for quickseller and Tomatocage.  They aren't offering escrow services at the moment (hopefully).
Tomatocage has completed a couple of escrows recently, at least he has according to his trust history.

Considering this trade is for a small amount, I would be willing to provide escrow, especially if the buyer was someone reputable.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 04:57:02 PM

Tomatocage has completed a couple of escrows recently, at least he has according to his trust history.

Considering this trade is for a small amount, I would be willing to provide escrow, especially if the buyer was someone reputable.

Can you explain? What does buyer's reputation have to do with this? This sounds as if you're looking for someone to give you positive trust.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:16:36 PM

Can you explain? What does buyer's reputation have to do with this? This sounds as if you're looking for someone to give you positive trust.
Well the seller has a history of doing less then trustworthy things to put it nicely and if the buyer is not reputable then there is an even higher chance that a dispute will result so I would like to reduce the chances of having to resolve a dispute in exchange for the $2 escrow fee.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:48:45 PM

Well the seller has a history of doing less then trustworthy things to put it nicely and if the buyer is not reputable then there is an even higher chance that a dispute will result so I would like to reduce the chances of having to resolve a dispute in exchange for the $2 escrow fee.

I have absoulutely no opinion on what went on with QS because I'm not much for forum politics, but I have used him several times without issues.  I really don't mind using him as escrow irrespective of what is going on.   

Pips

Activity: 168

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:23:16 PM

Tbh the domain name itself is great; it's just the history of it that is holding me back from bidding. Too many bad ties to the domain name.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
LisaCoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:26:21 PM

Tbh the domain name itself is great; it's just the history of it that is holding me back from bidding. Too many bad ties to the domain name.

Forget the history. Show to the future.
Nobody would try to run a ponzi scheme on Hashie.co after public auction & scam.

Love
Lisa

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: