Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a large sum of bitcoins  (Read 5234 times)
TryAngle

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:59:19 PM

If you have access to localbitcoins in your area, that may be the best way to buy that much.  It's probably also thes safest way.  You may need to buy several different times to get that much.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:13:42 PM

Just use localbitcoins its the safest method to do it because you can met the dealer in real life and because of that its also the safest method.
There is a very low chance you will get scammed.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:30:01 PM

Just use localbitcoins its the safest method to do it because you can met the dealer in real life and because of that its also the safest method.

its indeed the best option you can pick because with localbitcoins its pretty secure plus its a trusted service you can use for it and that makes it also more safe.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:45:14 PM

You could try to buy some from trusted members of the Bitcoin Forum.  It's going to take a long time to purchase that much bitcoin though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:55:04 PM

There is no safest method..

If youre handling 250 btc, you need something called a mule - instead of you being phsyically there and being risk of getting shot at.

If someone knew handling 250 btc was in 1 transaction, its a huge target. Or you need to hire a personal armed body guard.
Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:33:13 AM

Wow 250 btc I will say that's a large amount to buy at once but it's a good invest bitcoin prices is gradually increasing week to week base from what I notice I do all my buying and selling btc at local bitcoins but I have heard great things about coinbase my advice is do your homework/research investing that much money you should take your time see it through before pulling the trigger but money talks so finding somebody to fill your needs shouldn't be hard Good luck buddy
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:22:46 AM

There is no safest method..

If youre handling 250 btc, you need something called a mule - instead of you being phsyically there and being risk of getting shot at.

If someone knew handling 250 btc was in 1 transaction, its a huge target. Or you need to hire a personal armed body guard.

you can handle it as long as you are in a protected zone.  Trading it for cash is a little bit risky if you don't have a strategy.  If you will be trading it in your area i prefer you do the completion of the trade in the bank.  And if your buyer is at overseas then it can be done thru telegraphic transfer or you can have it traded in staggered form.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:48:37 AM

There ain't no limit to buying bitcoin as far as i know.
if you intend to collect more, you probably can negotiate with someone from localbitcoin, it may involve a lot of work but yeah you'll get more.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:52:34 PM

its indeed the best option you can pick because with localbitcoins its pretty secure plus its a trusted service you can use for it and that makes it also more safe.

Using localbitcoins for large amounts is in my eyes the only safe way to buy a large sum of them because you can really make nice deals on it with some dealers and you can see if they are trusted and meet them in person, what do you want more right ?
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:22:50 PM

Using localbitcoins for large amounts is in my eyes the only safe way to buy a large sum of them because you can really make nice deals on it with some dealers and you can see if they are trusted and meet them in person, what do you want more right ?
[/quote

yes localbitcoins is better than any other way in trading huge transactions.  That's why we always emphasize that one has to know the trusted traders.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:25:43 PM

Buying large amount with localbitcoins can be done easily people are very right about the fact that it can be done with dealers from it easily.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:51:19 PM

Buying large amount with localbitcoins can be done easily people are very right about the fact that it can be done with dealers from it easily.
that's nice,since bitcoin launch,localbitcoins is the best and most common way to buy and sell bitcoin,its really good to find trusted people there,and start trade bitcoin,or another option to buy bitcoin is buy from people in this forum,use escrow and buy to trusted seller,its nice.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:58:14 AM

You can check all this out, and compare the prices before trading.

COINBASE
EXMO
BITOK
LOCAL BITCOINS
INDA COIN
BTC-E
KRAKEN
POLONIEX
BITSTAMP
BITFINEX
POLONIEX
BTC MARKETS
IT BIT

Good Luck.
Donate some at > 3JSRv6brjbrmELYxVwJJzsYN4Dedgbr3X7     Tongue Grin

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:08:20 AM

With a large amount of bitcoins the best thing you can do is just using localbitcoins, they can be trusted and have some nice dealers that will let you meet in person.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:22:11 PM

With a large amount of bitcoins the best thing you can do is just using localbitcoins, they can be trusted and have some nice dealers that will let you meet in person.

Localbitcoins can be trusted with the most dealers on it, although you of course always have to be on your steps.
I heard a couple weeks ago that someone was robbed just 10 min before they was gonna meet in person...

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:10:06 PM

hahaha, thanks for pointing my Sig out guys, i've now removed it.

For the serious answers, basically what you are saying is that it wont be possible to buy that quantity all in 1 go and that i should spread it over multiple trades? and even multiple exchanges?

I have been looking at btc-e lately and i have noticed that there is alot of liquidity there compared with anxpro for example where its much lower. But is there an exchange with an even higher liquidity?

buying a large sum of bitcoins would be smart but it depends about the moment off course. Is it profitable for you to buy as many as you want right now or just to wait for a price drop i think that its better that you should wait.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:54:13 PM

using localbitcoins is okay and I also think its nice, just pick out a trusted seller and everything will go smooth for sure.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:26:13 PM

That is a nice thing to do buy allot of coins these days wait a couple of years and sell them on the highest point. It maybe take allong time but it will be worth at the end off course you will get a nice profit out of it for free just for waiting
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:23:51 PM

using localbitcoins is okay and I also think its nice, just pick out a trusted seller and everything will go smooth for sure.
Localbitcoins is the solution and I think we can close thread honestly because there is already told that localbitcoins is the best option for large sums of bitcoins.
Its safe and risk free if you meet with a trusted dealer from localbitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: