Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: freedigitalmoney.com - was best now worst offer/surveys for bitcoins :-(  (Read 1272 times)
rexcoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 01:53:47 AM

Hello All,
I used to visit and complete offers from freedigitalmoney.com i was active there but then the offer rates are pure crap now, a offer where you gotta pay real cash i forgot how much exactly, it only pays .002 bitcoins?? and most other free offers are not even worth to do because of the spam, honestly those free bitcoin sites where you just input your bitcoin address and type the capcha are WAY better then doing ANY offers from freedigitalmoney :-(

I really hope the owner see's this and UP'S his payout, i mean i bet that site used to get so much chargebacks from affiliate networks, which i wouldnt mind signing up to his site instead of the "insert bitcoin address and complete offers" stuff...

I use to love those instant bitcoins from offers, i just wish the owner would work on the site more.
Kitemike

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 12:49:32 PM

I have to agree.  I was a daily user of this site until about a week ago.  Because the payouts are so low and time investments so large, I found myself clicking evidently too fast.  Now the site has blocked my IP.

MaddestScientist

Activity: 78
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 12:59:17 PM

Agree.

It used to be best "free" offer site, but the current rate is just too low for the effort involved. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: