Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 02:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WithU - Sexual Assault app - Possibly full of holes? Looking for volunteers  (Read 1020 times)
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:46:13 AM

Op I presumed you where coming at this from a different angle,more one that was a bit White Knight like. So ignore my trolling attempt. Cheesy

We have had a issue with campus rapes lately and it seems to be that the location is perfect for these guys to  run in assault a girl and run off.
Add in the factor that we have a huge International student population that is not so willing to report to the police due to stigma and cultural issues with their own police.
Think if you got this app out to certain Schools you could slowly turn a ripple into a wave.

Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 05:18:58 AM

Honestly, that wasn't my intention in the slightest, I recommended this guy come and talk to you precisely because I knew all the security flaws this thing would have, the difference is you guys have actual experience in security compared to me so you'd be more convincing in taking steps to improve the app if it's at all possible to do so.

You the majority of you guys should know me, I hardly do white knighting for fucks sake Tongue I'm an Anarchist! lol I'm just trying to be realistic with him, I think it's important to help people in situations like this but not with easily abused apps and pieces of software that will fall over in five seconds depending on who messes with it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: