Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think are the most intriguing concepts/cryptocurrencies?  (Read 696 times)
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:49:11 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 03:22:16 PM by ndnhc

A discussion on the great concepts behind cryptocurrencies..  Smiley

Every cryptocurrency is fueled by a concept. A concept that could solve one or more problems we face.
We have cryptos that give priority to Privacy and Anonymity. Coins like CLAM - a PoS coin with fair distribution, the future ETH, the popular meme backed DOGE, NBT that always equates to $1 and so on. Coins like Monero, MaidSafeCoin, Peercoin, Gridcoin, Earthcoin...
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:13:12 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 07:35:18 AM by n2004al

You are asking to discuss about something for that you are not clear yourself. Without any explanation and only one sentence with few words you don't tell nothing about what you want to discuss. If you don't have any clear idea about something for what you invite the others to discuss it is better to not open threads. One title and other few words as a post about something that I personally don't understand don't have sense.
B4zzA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:45:28 AM

Most coins are simply a new idea on the same protocol.

“The secret to creativity is to say an old thing in a new way or a new thing in an old way.” – Richard Harding Davis
B4zzA

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:26:23 AM

“The secret to creativity is to say an old thing in a new way or a new thing in an old way.” – Richard Harding Davis

The secret to creativity is to CREATE something and not to SAY new or old things in the inverse mode. A journalist cannot be an expert in invention things. He could be master in words and think that all the world act and live around the words. For this create sentence such that above. But this a stupidity.

If your english was a tad better you might actually make sense.
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:43:00 AM

This thread has devolved into Sparta and Persia.
Really, I think DAGCoin has an amazing concept behind it, no blocks, there is no minutely block, daily block, weekly block, there are no blocks released, go find the ANN for it and read up some more, I'm watching it under a close eye.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
B4zzA

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:46:16 AM

The secret to creativity is to CREATE something and not to SAY new or old things in the inverse mode. A journalist cannot be an expert in invention things. He could be master in words and think that all the world act and live around the words. For this create sentence such that above. But this a stupidity.

If your english was a tad better you might actually make sense.

If your mind and if your brain were be more mature and less infantile you will understand that is not my English that count but what my English tell. Even my English is excellent. At least to tell what I wanted to tell.

You've made a fool out of yourself, just stop.
KhalDrago

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:14:30 PM

the greatest concept blazing throughout the current crypto landscape is the peculiar phenonemon known as "forum farting"

FF occurs when a forum member buries the topic that would have made him a millionaire by posting a new topic asking the forum what the best topic for him is (this buries the valuable post deeper) this paradoxically self deprecating behavior aka laziness comes from wealthy western influenced cultures exclusively.

another varient of the forumfart can also occur when an a-hole purposely spams the forum pretending to be a noob asking for general directions when in reality he is actually a scammer with an alterior motive of human knowledge obfuscation

Roll Eyes ok so whofarted?

this shit is so annoying and happens alot..these fools think people dont notice.. best part is they use their second account to promote their shitcoin..why shitcoin? any coin that only can advertise in this forum has no future. if you cant promote a coin outside the crypto circle has no future cus it will never expand outside the dark crypto circle.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:56:09 PM

A discussion on the great concepts behind cryptocurrencies..  Smiley

Cryptonote - Bytecoin and clones. Most others are either BTC clones with not so useful stuff quickly stuck on or are fairly faithful copies but implemented in something other than c++.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:23:01 PM

You are asking to discuss about something for that you are not clear yourself. Without any explanation and only one sentence with few words you don't tell nothing about what you want to discuss. If you don't have any clear idea about something for what you invite the others to discuss it is better to not open threads. One title and other few words as a post about something that I personally don't understand don't have sense.

Sure. OP edited with whatever I know. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: