Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is happening in europe?  (Read 1383 times)
arnav95 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:20:43 AM

why people from austria migrating to germany.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:26:24 AM

they aren't from austria. they are from iraq afghanistan and africa with fake syrian passports claiming to be "refugees" from war even though 80% of them are adult males. they want to get into germany because germans will give them the best housing and welfare. the real question is why are we letting them into europe. the answer is that the marxist traitors who control most european governments want to turn europe black and islamic in order to get rid of us once and for all. they can't do it militarily so this is how they go about it. the destruction of western christian civilisation has always been the goal of these extreme leftists.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Manic Street Preacher

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:10:42 AM

they aren't from austria. they are from iraq afghanistan and africa with fake syrian passports claiming to be "refugees" from war even though 80% of them are adult males.

No, most of them are from syria fleeing war though there are also iraqi and afgans fleeing Isis but in my lesser figures.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:59:28 AM

No, most of them are from syria fleeing war though there are also iraqi and afgans fleeing Isis but in my lesser figures.
iraqis afghans and pakistanis destroy their passports and pretend to be syrian because they know european governments will look more favourably upon their claims. none of them are fleeing isis. they are leaving camps in lebanon and turkey (safe countries) in order to get better living conditions for themselves. these are economic migrants.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:03:08 AM

iraqis afghans and pakistanis destroy their passports and pretend to be syrian because they know european governments will look more favourably upon their claims. none of them are fleeing isis. they are leaving camps in lebanon and turkey (safe countries) in order to get better living conditions for themselves. these are economic migrants.
There may be few afghans,iraqis and pakis in refugees but most of them are syrians who desperately in need of shelter and safety for themselves and their little children

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:10:14 AM

There may be few afghans,iraqis and pakis in refugees but most of them are syrians who desperately in need of shelter and safety for themselves and their little children
they are perfectly safe in the camps they are leaving in lebanon and turkey to come to europe. they just dont like their living conditions. and what little children? 72% of the invaders are adult males.

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:26:53 AM

they are perfectly safe in the camps they are leaving in lebanon and turkey to come to europe. they just dont like their living conditions. and what little children? 72% of the invaders are adult males.

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
I didn't talk about percentage but if you insist Syria is the world's
largest producer
of refugees. 4
million are on the
run; half are
children.

Butoeskor

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:30:24 AM

Since the outbreak of the economic crisis in 2007, the fall of Lehman Brothers, and the contagion effect of European stock markets, Europe is in chaos, millions of Europeans were fired from their jobs, and nationalism and fascism are on the rise. Current events seem like the beginning of something worse.
neoneros

Activity: 462

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Since the outbreak of the economic crisis in 2007, the fall of Lehman Brothers, and the contagion effect of European stock markets, Europe is in chaos, millions of Europeans were fired from their jobs, and nationalism and fascism are on the rise. Current events seem like the beginning of something worse.

Put it like that and it starts to sound just like other historical events, not to pull a Godwin here, but times are going to change, there will be outbursts of inhumanity under the flag of 'deyterkourjobs'.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:42:44 PM

from the article you linked to

2.6 million children are no longer in school and 2 million are living as refugees in neighboring countries or on the run in search of safety

get it now? the un stats i posted referred to the migrants coming to europe, not the total # of displaced persons. most of the refugee children are already living in safe countries jordan lebanon and turkey. 72% of the people illegally breaking into europe are draft dodging adult males. a refugee isn't a person who leaves a refugee camp in a safe country to go somewhere else where he can have a better house and government welfare. that is the description of an economic migrant which is what these islamic invaders are.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:05:35 PM

EU is going down that is what is happening! German chanceler made absolutely stupid comments in the media "Willkommenkultur" and now all the "refugees" are floading in.That bitch wanted to shine her ass in a good positive light.
Merkel naive as she is, underestimated the social medias and which effect her announcements will have.
The 16 german federal states can not handle the situation anymore. Merkel opend pandora's box and can not close it anymore.
And now she wants to force the other EU countries (especially the eastern european countries) to face the music with us.
Many Germans are really pissed and can not understand the chaos/desaster she caused.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:48:06 PM

from the article you linked to

2.6 million children are no longer in school and 2 million are living as refugees in neighboring countries or on the run in search of safety

get it now? the un stats i posted referred to the migrants coming to europe, not the total # of displaced persons. most of the refugee children are already living in safe countries jordan lebanon and turkey. 72% of the people illegally breaking into europe are draft dodging adult males. a refugee isn't a person who leaves a refugee camp in a safe country to go somewhere else where he can have a better house and government welfare. that is the description of an economic migrant which is what these islamic invaders are.
They are migrating to other countries because Christian invaders invade their countries.Who started war in iraq and afghanistan on false pretext.You have created this menace so you should also share the destruction.Why dont you Christians just mend your own business instesd of poking your noses everywhere? and when people get displaced,homeless and jobless you call them invaders

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:06:53 PM

They are migrating to other countries because Christian invaders invade their countries.Who started war in iraq and afghanistan on false pretext.
you were just arguing that the refugees were from syria and now they've turned into iraqis and afghans. looks like you suddenly changed your point of view because you know you can't pretend christian invaders started that particular war

i suppose christian invaders are responsible for the boats filled with somalian, eritrean , pakistani, nigerian and <insert any shitty third world country here> invaders as well because we totally invade and occupy those countries?

You have created this menace so you should also share the destruction.Why dont you Christians just mend your own business instesd of poking your noses everywhere? and when people get displaced,homeless and jobless you call them invaders
since you admit they are going to cause destruction when they get here you should be able to understand why i don't want them. western (zionist) foreign policy sucks but don't expect europeans to agree to the destruction of their own countries out of some misguided sense of guilt.

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:47:10 PM

They are migrating to other countries because Christian invaders invade their countries.Who started war in iraq and afghanistan on false pretext.
you were just arguing that the refugees were from syria and now they've turned into iraqis and afghans. looks like you suddenly changed your point of view because you know you can't pretend christian invaders started that particular war
Where did I say they are not from Syria? I just posed a question about all Muslim countries like iraq,afgan, syria etc.I didn't say that the refugees in question are all from Afghanis or pakis etc I said some of them may be please dont read between the lines

since you admit they are going to cause destruction when they get here you should be able to understand why i don't want them. western (zionist) foreign policy sucks but don't expect europeans to agree to the destruction of their own countries out of some misguided sense of guilt.
You better express your views and let me air mine myself. Do not turn around what I say.I dont mean to say "they are going to cause destruction".What I meant is You caused mass scale distruction in their countries hence you should also share their agony

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:09:18 PM

Put it like that and it starts to sound just like other historical events, not to pull a Godwin here, but times are going to change, there will be outbursts of inhumanity under the flag of 'deyterkourjobs'.

There is a saying in my country: History doesn’t repeat itself but it rhymes, this seems very similar to the conditions that led to the Great Depression and finally to WWII.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 11:16:11 PM

they aren't from austria. they are from iraq afghanistan and africa with fake syrian passports claiming to be "refugees" from war even though 80% of them are adult males. they want to get into germany because germans will give them the best housing and welfare. the real question is why are we letting them into europe. the answer is that the marxist traitors who control most european governments want to turn europe black and islamic in order to get rid of us once and for all. they can't do it militarily so this is how they go about it. the destruction of western christian civilisation has always been the goal of these extreme leftists.

that ^^

muslims are tryign to takeover europe due to europeans stupid politics.

neoneros

Activity: 462

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 08:01:08 AM

that ^^

muslims are tryign to takeover europe due to europeans stupid politics.

They are taking it very slow then, they have 5% of the majority at the most in Germany, of which even a very small percentage are extremist.. Not sure how many neo nazi sympathisants there are in Germany, but I think, that when it comes to a clash, the extremist muslims will be greatly outnumbered. Stop spreading stupid ideas, get real and check the facts.

It is the 'christians' that are destroying themselves with their backward thinking, enforcing creationism and whatnot. Move on, see the future and build it, get out of your own arse please.

blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:45:40 AM

Incorrect. The reason they are being let into Europe is because they are in fact being recognised as refugees, not economic migrants. The countries in between, like Turkey and Hungary don't want them. That's why they're stuck in camps. In addition, the situation is complicated by the various treaties and tax arrangements within Europe and the EU, and the fact the refugees want to reach greener pastures.

In essence, the EU is behaving a bit like a very large country, instead of a group of smaller countries loosely cooperating with each other. This scares the shit out of countries like Russia, as it is solid evidence of the EU being functional rather than dysfunctional. It goes against the Russian anti-EU propaganda.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:11:58 AM

Where did I say they are not from Syria? I just posed a question about all Muslim countries like iraq,afgan, syria etc.I didn't say that the refugees in question are all from Afghanis or pakis etc I said some of them may be please dont read between the lines
but christian countries didn't create the syrian migrant crisis. syrian traitors themselves did by rising up against their legitimate government. and turkey and the gulf states did by funding and arming isis. the worst we did was send some body army and satellite phones to the fsa which got sold to or stolen by isis.

You better express your views and let me air mine myself. Do not turn around what I say.I dont mean to say "they are going to cause destruction".What I meant is You caused mass scale distruction in their countries hence you should also share their agony
thank you very much but i don't wish to share in anyone else's destruction, agony or whatever other names you might have for it.

Incorrect. The reason they are being let into Europe is because they are in fact being recognised as refugees, not economic migrants. The countries in between, like Turkey and Hungary don't want them. That's why they're stuck in camps. In addition, the situation is complicated by the various treaties and tax arrangements within Europe and the EU, and the fact the refugees want to reach greener pastures.

In essence, the EU is behaving a bit like a very large country, instead of a group of smaller countries loosely cooperating with each other. This scares the shit out of countries like Russia, as it is solid evidence of the EU being functional rather than dysfunctional. It goes against the Russian anti-EU propaganda.
camps in turkey are the proper place for them. i understand that they are being *recognised* as refugees by stupid european governments, my point was that this term doesn't apply to them.

the eu is not cooperating. whore merkel took it upon itself to invite millions of migrants here and tell them they wont be deported, assuming the rest of europe would agree to her mandatory distribution system and accept the islamisation. thank god hungary resists on our behalf. opinion polls show that no country in the eu apart from germany (where its 50/50 at best) wants to take a large amount of islamic migrants.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:25:45 AM

Actually the headlessness what we've seen in the last month and the debates around the quota system clearly shown that the EU is dysfunctional with several rifts between west and east, south and north, UK and the rest of the EU, etc and the whole system is based on blackmailing and bullying smaller and poorer countries into submission by the big ones (mostly by Germany) and the EU bureaucrats. I don't know what sorts of news you used to read, but the authors must be high on something if they see this mess as functional and organized.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: