Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJam withdraw error  (Read 1026 times)
ivanv (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:45:22 AM

I'm trying to withdraw btc from BTCJam.com last two days but I get "Withdraw error" again and again.

Finally I removed 2FA from withdrawal but got same error. I want to underline that I had to use 2FA to remove 2FA from withdrawal so this is not 2FA issue.

Also, I tried to contact BTCJam support still not a single response in 48 hours!!!

Anybody else experienced same issue?
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:53:20 AM

I have used BTCjam in the past but i didn't faced such problems...care to share the screenshot?
Have you done anything which you are not supposed to do on btcjam? may be they some kind of limited your account
ivanv (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:09:37 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nv3uibuitamg4y/BTCJam%20withdraw%20Screenshot%20from%202015-09-15%2010%3A57%3A22.png

No, I'm investor there, so I did not do anything wrong, they will put some warning on my dashboard if my acct is restricted.

Also, I sent a msg here on bitcointalk to Tulkas and BTCJAMSupport members an hour ago, still no answer.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:21:57 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nv3uibuitamg4y/BTCJam%20withdraw%20Screenshot%20from%202015-09-15%2010%3A57%3A22.png

No, I'm investor there, so I did not do anything wrong, they will put some warning on my dashboard if my acct is restricted.

Also, I sent a msg here on bitcointalk to Tulkas and BTCJAMSupport members an hour ago, still no answer.
I advice you to wait a day or two...as you said you just send a pm 1 hour ago so better wait sometime they will surely pay
BTCJamSupport

Activity: 135

Support for the global P2P lending platform:BTCJam

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:07:14 AM

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay we got this resolved once we got to it! Thanks for being patient and we'll be quicker on this next time!
ivanv (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:04:41 AM

Ya, resolved, it was all about identity verification process, I'm sorry but error was "Withdraw error" with no explanation. Also, you should consider sending appropriate warning email msg.

Anyway, withdrawal made successful. Case closed
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:52:56 PM

Ya, resolved, it was all about identity verification process, I'm sorry but error was "Withdraw error" with no explanation. Also, you should consider sending appropriate warning email msg.

Anyway, withdrawal made successful. Case closed
congratulation, your problem is solved Smiley
so you can lock this thread,, Im member of BTCjam too and i never get issue
cbtsta7

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:38:48 PM

yup.. I had this issue "Withdraw Error" Im also an Investor, I have sent my Philippines drivers license and they rejected it saying that its low in resolution when its clearly not.. I used my phone to take high resolution photo of my ID

I took photo of it twice and they both got rejected.. I have at least 13 bitcoin invested in there and If I can't withdraw then It's safe to say that my very own bitcoin is being held hostage.
BTCJamSupport

Activity: 135

Support for the global P2P lending platform:BTCJam

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:07:06 PM

yup.. I had this issue "Withdraw Error" Im also an Investor, I have sent my Philippines drivers license and they rejected it saying that its low in resolution when its clearly not.. I used my phone to take high resolution photo of my ID

I took photo of it twice and they both got rejected.. I have at least 13 bitcoin invested in there and If I can't withdraw then It's safe to say that my very own bitcoin is being held hostage.

Try now, cbsta7! Should work out. Thanks and sorry for the delay!
cbtsta7

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:59:10 AM

Try now, cbsta7! Should work out. Thanks and sorry for the delay!

thanks for your help, it works now

you're a better support than the ones who are working in your verification department.

have a nice day  Smiley
BitcoinGB1106

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:01:35 PM

I have been waiting for over 1 week now to get support to change my email address so I can withdraw the loan I was funded. I sent in the photo of my id like 4 days ago and they still have not responded/gotten this resolved.

User #6133949

DizzleD22

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:39:35 PM

BTCJAMSUPPORT can you please help me to resolve my issues. I get the same withdraw error. Please help me withdraw my coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: