Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AFFORDABLE 100% HUMAN SOCIAL TRAFFIC FOR SALE  (Read 252 times)
radumax (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:13:32 AM

Unlimited Verified Unique human Traffic by ✺Google+ ✺Facebook ✺Twitter ✺Direct Sources

Why you should buy traffic service?

There are many reasons. The most importance reasons are pointed here. If you have a website or a blog and if you do not receive enough traffic, low traffic or no traffic at all, then your website has no value on internet. Google will not consider your site eligible for a high Google rank. And Alexa rank will never increase. Your products will never sell to your expected clients. Advisers will never publish ads on your site and clicks will never happen due to low traffic or no traffic. I mean traffic is blood of your web site. So you need it to make your site valuable for you and for the main search engines.

THE CHEAPEST SOCIAL MEDIA TRAFFIC SERVICE ON FIVERR BY LEVEL 2 SELLER AND 100% POSITIVE RATING & REVIEWS

REAL and UNIQUE Adsense safe, 100% Penguin 2.0 and panda 4 safe's visitors

You will receive traffic non stop whole 24 hours during the time frame ordered.

Please read & think first!

If you want to get 100% safe and real traffic without any penalty for your site and if you need search engine improvement with ranking, this service is absolutely right for you.

But if you expect software traffic e.g.( by Traffic Demon) or proxies traffic or fake traffic please do not purchase our service. We are only providing real traffic without using any software or bot or proxies or using any panel for cheap price.

Which traffic source do you want from below?​

✺ HAVE A LOOK BELOW ONE LIVE PROOF FROM SEVERAL SOURCE OF TRAFFIC ✺

http://i57.tinypic.com/14nl4ba.jpg

Some Direct source of traffic include as free for each source of traffic of your choose. Example: you choose Source of Traffic (Google+ or Facebook or Twitter etc) + Direct source of traffic free for each source for your satisfaction

GOOGLE LOVES VERY MUCH THOSE SOCIAL HUMAN TRAFFIC FOR GETTING PR RESULTS AND QUALITY SITE IMPRESSIONS

GUARANTEED HIGHLIGHTS:

✔ No Traffic Demon, or no other software traffic
✔ No Bot, No Proxies, no panel traffic
✔ 100% adsense safe
✔ Excellent Click-through rate (CTR)
✔ Unique traffic each and every one
✔​ 24 hours non stop traffic to your site
✔​ Natural and real traffic each day
✔​ 100% safe for all google updates
✔​ 100% safe from Penguin 2.0 and panda 4 and latest Hummingbird
✔ Traffic from around the world
✔ Google analytic tractable Traffic
✔ Excellent Alexa rank
✔ [Suspicious link removed] or bitly.com live Traffic tracking analytic url provided

This is an amazing deal!

Attention: We can not guarantee any sale, conversion, buy, like or certain bounce rates (e.g. I want every visitor to stay at least 30 mins. on my website) as we can not control visitors actions. It is totally up to them how much will they spend on your site or if they like or want to buy something. We can only guarantee all the traffic flow ordered.

Frequently Asked Questions:

> What is source base traffic?
Answer: Source base traffic means you will get traffic by referral sites. For example: google.com, Facebook.com, Twitter.com etc

> Is there all social traffic are same?
Answer: No! all social traffic are not same. Some sellers sell traffic by bots or other software. We can only guarantee real social traffic either 100% refund.

> Are you using any software or bot for sending traffic?
Answer: No! We only done this work manually.

> Can I use short url?
Answer: No! you can not do it.

> Is this traffic will show my Google analytic?
Answer: Yes! You can track traffic by your own google analytic. See live example:

http://i62.tinypic.com/103zex4.jpg

> What is an order?
Answer: An order means that you have purchased for receiving traffic for a certain time frame. For example: For 1 day, 2 days, 5 days, 30 days. You will receive traffic within this time.

> What is service extra?
Answer: Gig extra means different amounts of traffic. It might be extended with 1 or 2 or 3 days depending of the traffic flow ordered.

>Do you take custom orders?
Yes! Just send us a message with the amount of traffic desired for a specific time frame and we will propose you a great deal along with a cool discount!

> Can I choose one more source if I order for service extras?
Answer: Yes you can choose one more source when you purchase our service extra

> What type of url do you accept?
Answer: We are accepting all valid url. Except adult and pharma sites. Also we are not sending traffic to: Direct download urls, direct registration from, very slow loading site, PTC site and any fan page and steaming video or url.

> Is this traffic safe for my advertise or search engine?
Answer: This traffic 100% safe for any advertiser. And it is safe for all Google updates.

​> Is this service money back guarantee?
Answer: Yes! If you can proof your site got a penalty from search engine or an advertiser because of my service, I will refund you 100% without any question. But in over 4 years nobody had any problem. And from my side, this traffic is 100% safe.

> Can I choose traffic by country targeted?
Answer: No. You can not choose country targeted traffic. We are not working for any specific country. However 70-80% of our traffic comes from USA.

> Will you notify me after start of traffic?
Answer: Yes! Our team will notify you. And get you full update report just moments after traffic starts. And you can track from that time.

> Will you provide report?
Answer: Yes. I will provide you complete report with tracking url from a third party traffic stats tracking like goog.le or [Suspicious link removed] which can not be faked. Then you can track by yourself.

> When will you start my traffic service?
Answer: We will start your traffic service within 24 hours after your purchased and once start your service, We will get you full update

> How much traffic can I get each day?
Answer: Minimum order is for 5000 visits. You will receive them all in 24-48 hrs. Maximum traffic flow is 8,500 - 10,000/day.

> Can I contact with you, if I get any problem to receiving traffic during the process?
Answer: Yes and of course! We request you, If you have any problem, just send us a message and we will more happy if you contact with us about your issue. And our team always ready to solve your problem in very quick time

IF YOU NEED QUALITY SOCIAL TRAFFIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE YOU CAN ORDER HERE:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: