Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't access my wallet, please help[solved]  (Read 2698 times)
asad777 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:03:16 PM

when i want to enter my wallet in Blockchain.info i entered my info as always and the password was incorrect
i am 99% sure that the password is correct
used the 5 attempts and the account is locked for 240Minute (4 hours)  Angry Angry
what should i do after the accout gets unlocked ?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6136

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:07:25 PM

Those quotes are from Blockchain.info website .

I'am afraid to tell you that you lost your bitconis forever unless you actually have Paper wallet (which contains the private keys) printed or a backup of the wallet .
Your password is never transmitted over the internet, sent to our servers, stored in cookies or in your browser's local storage in any form for this reason we are unable to help recover lost passwords.

What if I forget my password?
Your Bitcoins in your wallet are unfortunately lost. We apologize, but due to our stringent security practices we do not have a copy of your password. Please periodically create paper backups of your wallet to prevent this unfortunate incident from happening.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:12:31 PM

when i want to enter my wallet in Blockchain.info i entered my info as always and the password was incorrect
used the 5 attempts and the account is locked for 240Minute (4 hours)  Angry Angry

Blockchain.info gives you mnemonic to write it down ehich comes in handy if you lost password.Check your welcome email that you got at the time of sign up it contains useful info about your account

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:40:33 PM

Bro try to clear your cashe and cookies and restart your pc... and login again back after you do it/....
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:42:52 PM

Bro try to clear your cashe and cookies and restart your pc... and login again back after you do it/....

I would not be clearing things if he is trying to access it.  Hes having enough problems with not knowing password. If he clears cache he will need ID again.  Don't go down this path.

You really need to sit down and try to think what you used start on variations and try loging in hopefully you find it.
asad777 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:16:47 PM

Blockchain.info gives you mnemonic to write it down ehich comes in handy if you lost password.Check your welcome email that you got at the time of sign up it contains useful info about your account
used it and remembered password but i think it is the same that i entered Sad
will see after account gets unlocked
there is no bitcoin on my wallet right now but i still need the wallet
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 04:55:24 PM

Better to use other wallet, choose a cold wallet or desktop wallet. If you want to use your wallet for any reason besides store your amount there, it's ok. Blockchain recently have a trouble/issue with their wallet.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:58:47 PM

Better to use other wallet, choose a cold wallet or desktop wallet. If you want to use your wallet for any reason besides store your amount there, it's ok. Blockchain recently have a trouble/issue with their wallet.

I would agree OP does not nee that wallet since nothing is in it, it's kinda a waste of time getting it.   Look into better options like cold storage.   

You could have a paper wallet... and it is always there.  No passwords or anything to remember.   Just need to store it safely.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:02:13 PM

hemm i can't help you if you forget your password, but if your problem solved, you can try back up your wallet and restore to other wallet (mycellium,multibit,electrum etc)
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:04:40 PM

hemm i can't help you if you forget your password, but if your problem solved, you can try back up your wallet and restore to other wallet (mycellium,multibit,electrum etc)

If he can't log into blockchain he's not going to be able to get the wallet files, or private key.  So he has not really solved it since he want's this specific address.

But with it being empty I think best option still is start over to a cold wallet.   Or if you have to do blockchain then make a new one since current has zero btc.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:11:05 PM

If he can't log into blockchain he's not going to be able to get the wallet files, or private key.  So he has not really solved it since he want's this specific address.

But with it being empty I think best option still is start over to a cold wallet.   Or if you have to do blockchain then make a new one since current has zero btc.

yeahh i know it, his account blocked to 4hours, but after it he can try input his password again ( and i hope he can log in with "real password" )
anyway @asad777 ceck your password code and capital
asad777 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:46:31 PM

Accessed the wallet with the same password i tried
i think it was an error with credentials handling from the server
thank you all

CLOSED
Pages: [1]
  Print