Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cleverbot | Multitouch | HCI | HMAC | Web wallet | PC bundle | 17.71 sold  (Read 17424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ITileclooTI (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:34:36 AM

This looks awesome, so its available on android and apple?

Yes, IOS, and Android wallets with embedded into wallet fully functional bot are coming. Plus you will be able to stake on mobile.
So you are still insisting on your BOT SCAM? lol

What? I'm suggesting you another topic for mentally sick individuums.
Wow! and so aggressive too. I suggest you to just ignore this - but if you do reply that means you are the one who need a brain surgery.
Are you blind by BTC? aren't you aware of Botcoin Scam? you should have at least waited a month or so before repeating the same BOT crappp! and sucking
those noobs btc.

There is no aggressiveness here. Also, if you didn't read I would love to point out again that CLT is not BOT.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:58:59 AM

Well, we can't be responsible for what most scammers are doing here. We guarantee that our bot won’t simply disappear with the project’s completion so just wait and see until we deliver the bot with a full pack of features, and if we don't, you can set yourself up for disappointment if this whole thing doesn’t take off as planned.

You guarantee it? How do you do that?

Yeah, everyone guarantees. Are we supposed to take your word on that? Escrow the ICO money for a couple of months. That's the only way to guarantee.

Seems like we now have a solid fanbase in place, that wants escrow for couple of months. This project started long before the crowdfund is actually opened, and will last long after the bot release, please be a bit more patient, we wouldn't have started this crowdfund if hadn't the working software.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:01:37 AM

Cleverbot market comes online today, GMT 6:00 PM (7 hours till launch). Presale will run until Monday, 21 (4 days).
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:59:12 PM

You should even get the Ticker right. It is CLB (CLeverBot) - CLT: the "T" is for what? CLeverTrading?
It may not matter but get your SCAM straight at least.

"T" is derived from the word "Bot". CLB sounds a bit rough but is also appropriate.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:01:12 PM

im interested in 13% PoS where to buy the coins i did not saw in op exchange link please tell me

The market is up https://c-cex.com/?p=clt-btc. Sell wall comes online at 6 PM GMT - five hours left.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:32:19 PM

We have structured the sale of four orderbook tranches with a minimum spread of 100 satoshi. That will provide the input for further rewards as early birds benefit in the first place. The campaign is capped at 30 BTC, totaling $6900.

There will be a 5 days period under standard ccex rules by which time exchange is committed to verify the terms are met and blockchain is fully functional. Cleverbot Crowdfund campaign goes live Thursday, 17th and will last for four days, or 96 hours, until Monday 21th. All leftover funds will go to provably non-redeemable address.

Crowdfund will run until either:

1) 100% hit meaning 30 bitcoins are obtained, at which point the percentage of coins offered for sale equals to the percentage of coins which are actually sold, in absolute numbers;

2) 50% hit meaning the Crowdfund could be brought to an end once the net sale hits 15 BTC or 50% of the initial crowdfunding cap, and that would be done upon community request;

3) 4 days CFC period expiration.

We will do our best to make this campaign as entertaining as possible and investors more excited about our idea and convince new ones to invest.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:32:02 PM

Let me get this SHIT Straight. Why should i buy the ICO if I will get the bot for FREE? Your coin has nothing else to offer?

Now that we know there are people excited enough about the thing we're making, we will use Cleverbot as an existing trading asset to boost the infrastructure behind the bot idea. First, we will equip you with a free and powerful trading tool available via your local wallet. Second, we'll release a standalone client for PC. Standalone means that you will be able to control your bot without the need for running a local wallet. Meaning standalone package will have all properties and functionality of the original in-wallet bot. After that, we'll port the bot to mobile platform and address all visual challenges, make the UI clean and easy to use, add animation and touch-friendly controls. That's where the bot roadmap basically ends. But. We care about the Cleverbot's outcome the most and we already have a plan in place before setting up this campaign. We'll enable staking on mobile and release a web wallet. We can go even beyond that and add a chat box to the bot. Would that incentivise you make an investment?
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:43:38 AM

Really? Not the best time for another bot coin.

Unfortunately there are a few scams about with crowdfunding, people value real features. We're working hard on the Cleverbot platform, ensuring we do everything in our power to make the bot raise a success. So let's leave those stereotypes behind.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:08:07 PM

Unfortunately there are a few scams about with crowdfunding, people value real features. We're working hard on the Cleverbot platform, ensuring we do everything in our power to make the bot raise a success. So let's leave those stereotypes behind.

When will be the cleverbot be released? Any video demo of the bot?

The in-wallet bot comes at launch, as promised. We'll make the video a bit later.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:10:27 PM

Actually in-wallet bot will precede the coming of standalone PC bot. We can release both bots at the same time though we afraid only a few people would actually download the wallet to use the bot as they can run standalone software instead.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:19:15 PM

When will be the cleverbot be released? Any video demo of the bot?

The in-wallet bot comes at launch, as promised. We'll make the video a bit later.

When will be the launch date?

Monday, 21st.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:05:04 PM

Actually in-wallet bot will precede the coming of standalone PC bot. We can release both bots at the same time though we afraid only a few people would actually download the wallet to use the bot as they can run standalone software instead.

HAHAHAHAHA, thanks Gekko!

I'm absolutely shocked you're releasing EXACTLY what the last 2 scams did.

This is exactly why your ICO has sold only 7.74 BTC.  Explain to us how you're going to develop everything you say you are with no funding.  Nobody works for free.

Well, can you read? Everything is presented in the OP, and is exactly what we're making here. Can you point us to the coin thread where developers run exactly the same cross-platform cryptocurrency bot that you can operate from a responsive touchscreen display? Let us know when you find that.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:07:21 PM

Wow! I cant beleive people i really buying this Crapppp! I hope you wont disappoint your investors like what BOT devs did.
If this turn out to be a true project, I might get some real support from every person who got burned by these Shitty devs of BOT.

It's alright, but let's keep the discussion focused and leave other bots in their threads.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:57:56 AM

Wow! I cant beleive people i really buying this Crapppp! I hope you wont disappoint your investors like what BOT devs did.
If this turn out to be a true project, I might get some real support from every person who got burned by these Shitty devs of BOT.

It's alright, but let's keep the discussion focused and leave other bots in their threads.
Since you seem so defensive abt your Coin or whatever, why there is no website for it?
If this is really something serious and for longterm Support and development, you should at least get these basics
things done: a website, irc or slack ...and others. I asked the same questions in BOT thread but never got a response from devs and
it turned out that it was SCAM - a QUICK grab CASH. Is that what you are trying to do?
After ICO you will stop responding in the thread then few days later you close the thread pretending there is a crack version bla bla bla...

Also why did you wait after BOT ICO to launch yours? you could have launched it at the same time as BOT and prove yours is not a SCAM.
Right now i have no trust in you and your project (as a BOT investor of course) and i hope Im not the only person. Any amount of BTC from ICO
is good for you to do a run.

Give it a little more time. Website, social media, traditional marketing and twitter will all be used in tandem in order for us to maximize promotional and developmental efforts. I don't think the majority of projects here have a magic list to building all the necessary tools and resources at once.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:59:46 AM

CLT, CFC, price in op 0.0000055, on C-Cex 0.000004.
and what's the merit of having coins if the bot works anyway?

That price range reflects the average price of four orderbook levels. It's currently 0.00000508 BTC.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:09:24 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 10:28:44 AM by ITileclooTI

This is exactly why your ICO has sold only 7.74 BTC.  Explain to us how you're going to develop everything you say you are with no funding.  Nobody works for free.

Well, can you read? Everything is presented in the OP, and is exactly what we're making here. Can you point us to the coin thread where developers run exactly the same cross-platform cryptocurrency bot that you can operate from a responsive touchscreen display? Let us know when you find that.

Please, tell us how you're going to fund all of this "development" (cloning) you're doing when your ICO isn't selling worth a damn.

We have a 30 BTC cap. Besides that, we have a minimum funding target set at 50% of the initial Crowdfund cap. This means that a minimum amount of contributions this project needs to succeed must exceed 15 BTC to meet our returns expectation.

This expectation is consistent with Crowdfund terms and meets the increase in our financial needs. That is the minimum funding amount we require to continue with the mobile development.

Touchscreen app developed in .NET / UNITY and Java is not something you  can easily build from scratch. If our expectation is not met, we will refund your bitcoins instantly after campaign ending. The preferable funding goal for this campaign is 20 BTC.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:19:34 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 10:47:32 AM by ITileclooTI

CLT, CFC, price in op 0.0000055, on C-Cex 0.000004.
and what's the merit of having coins if the bot works anyway?
The ICO is a quick cash for devs. They dont care abt the bot (if even true) - same like what Botcoin devs did.
They will run away few days after ICO. I already feel sorry for those who already invested in this SCAM.

The thing is... you aren't investing in anything.  The bot is free.  The ICO is a crowdfund.

The coins price is in no way associated with development.

Hey guys, here's a free bot, and we are selling paperweights.

A few pages back we explained some of the non-bot related features that will be integrated in a coin and make it more valuable. We're taking a responsibility for our development and doing 100% of the code work in building up the trading tool. All investors will be rewarded if the project comes to fruition, as all of them end up owning a share in this project.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:27:26 AM

Please, tell us how you're going to fund all of this "development" (cloning) you're doing when your ICO isn't selling worth a damn.

We have a 30 BTC cap. Besides that, we have a minimum funding target set at 50% of the initial Crowdfund cap. This means that a minimum amount of contributions this project needs to succeed must exceed 15 BTC to meet our returns expectation.

This expectation is consistent with Crowdfund terms and meets the increase in our financial needs enabling. That is the minimum funding amount we require to continue with the mobile development.

Touchscreen app developed in .NET / UNITY and Java is not something you  can easily build from scratch. If our expectation is not met, we will refund your bitcoins instantly after campaign ending. The preferable funding goal for this campaign is 20 BTC.

Would you still release the Bot in case you have not reached the required minimum target of 15 btc?

Listen up guys. Yes, the bot is free and allows everyone to test the concept without taking a risk. Apart from that, Cleverbot coin will have the features fueling the infrastructure behind the bot idea. What else do you expect? If we don't reach our funding goal by the deadline no money changes hands then. We don't see how you're expecting us to develop the mobile app without the necessary funds. However, this is negotiable and we're open for suggestions. But here is the point: there are people who're investing in the project and there are people who funding it. We've specified what returns we're expecting if the crowdfund is successful and created a funding goal and a timeline. If its met, then everything will be released. If no... well, I can't answer this for now. Two days to go, we'll see.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:56:24 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 01:50:14 PM by sulfurtank

The reason this coin gets oversaturated is that it's made by David Zimbeck, the dev of Black Halo.

He was involved with 2500 btc BitBay ICO and had the most insight in that deal. And regardless of the market fatigue he does this again.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:49:18 PM

This expectation is consistent with Crowdfund terms and meets the increase in our financial needs enabling. That is the minimum funding amount we require to continue with the mobile development.

Would you still release the Bot in case you have not reached the required minimum target of 15 btc?

Listen up guys. Yes, the bot is free and allows everyone to test the concept without taking a risk. Apart from that, Cleverbot coin will have the features fueling the infrastructure behind the bot idea. What else do you expect? If we don't reach our funding goal by the deadline no money changes hands then. We don't see how you're expecting us to develop the mobile app without the necessary funds. However, this is negotiable and we're open for suggestions. But here is the point: there are people who're investing in the project and there are people who funding it. We've specified what returns we're expecting if the crowdfund is successful and created a funding goal and a timeline. If its met, then everything will be released. If no... well, I can't answer this for now. Two days to go, we'll see.

Hey, David, hows your day going?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: