Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:18:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBits.Net - Fully Automated Bitcoin Platform  (Read 7943 times)
glorytime

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:11:40 PM

200% and hourly payments :O Dam you do know how to run these sites Cool

Transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/5dc58c39a328c658fedc672af3f7b7d949644b47ddb3ae2e1bdab13904ecfc3d

*Praying for the best*

Nice, I see your investment. Good luck to you. 

I'm still thinking how much to deposit... maybe I'll just start with 0.01 btc and see what happens.

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:13:17 PM

First investors already start making profit.

meemic

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 09:48:35 PM

I'm in for 50 hours now.
So I've got my initial deposit back.
The next hours will be profit!
mihtju

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:50:48 PM

I'm in for 50 hours now.

Congrats Smiley After I get back 100% I will make new deposit to keep supporting this nice project with small deposit.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:26:26 PM

After some researches I can guarantee you that doublebits.net actually owns 4.75585177 BTC (total sum - hot wallet).
Well you know, let's rock n' roll there!

My strategy is the following: don't invite any friend yet, play max 0.3 / 0.5 BTC and wait for the referral program. Once they put it online (it's in beta testing right now) you can start spamming your reflink to all your friends and strangers.
This one can become a huge game if you (players) and admin don't get greedy!!!

@OP if you are interested I can register a legal limited (Ltd.) company in United Kingdom, including virtual office and digital proofs such as memorandum, articles of association, certificate of incorporation and certificate of shareholder. I can also provide you EV SSL and much more for lowest prices possible, of course just if you plan to be the greatest (earn more and more)  Wink
sirmafia

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:32:53 PM

I'm in for 50 hours now.

Nice to meet you here my favourite bloger... Doublebits seems real 👍 Thumbs up lets roll....
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:39:02 PM

Tried 3.77$ how long would it take to process my deposit? also where can i check my address?

EDITED
====

NEver mind just saw my deposit .Smiley hope this one will last. Smiley where can i see my refferal link?
sklardut

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:27:02 PM

Paying! congratulations admin. Long Life doublebits  Cheesy Cheesy

My Wallet : https://blockchain.info/pt/address/1FfAEXnCwgF5vAzA6tSJxj7MkxihcyGjtA

SS : https://i.imgur.com/LtJn7RJ.png
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:37:28 PM

After some researches I can guarantee you that doublebits.net actually owns 4.75585177 BTC (total sum - hot wallet).

My strategy is the following: don't invite any friend yet, play max 0.3 / 0.5 BTC and wait for the referral program. Once they put it online (it's in beta testing right now) you can start spamming your reflink to all your friends and strangers.

@OP if you are interested I can register a legal limited (Ltd.) company in United Kingdom, including virtual office and digital proofs such as memorandum, articles of association, certificate of incorporation and certificate of shareholder. I can also provide you EV SSL and much more for lowest prices possible, of course just if you plan to be the greatest (earn more and more)  Wink

Hello my friend. I've lost you ... where have you been all this time?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:49:06 PM

We'll have to be quick on the draw for this one! Don't let it collapse before you get your share of the cash!

The only way for the investors money to be back is to have another investor to cover for the amount to be paid to the first investors. The game has already started and the time has come for the investors to play their role and that is to find other more investors to keep the line moving.  Roll Eyes
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 11:51:31 PM

We'll have to be quick on the draw for this one! Don't let it collapse before you get your share of the cash!

The only way for the investors money to be back is to have another investor to cover for the amount to be paid to the first investors. The game has already started and the time has come for the investors to play their role and that is to find other more investors to keep the line moving.  Roll Eyes

That's exactly why investing early on allows better chances to get a nice rake of the ponzi.

DoubleBits (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:16:21 AM

So, the waiting is over guys!

Referral System has been finished & fully Integrated:

✓ Upon starting, and entering your wallet, you will be provided with your referral link.
✓ Everyone who visits the web-site using your referral link will generate you a 10% commission from the deposit he makes - instantly.
✓ New table added in the main-page - "Referral Commissions", where you can see a list of all the paid commissions.

Other Updates:

✓ Minor Visual Improvements for the Homepage.
✓ Database Table Optimization.
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:20:22 AM

✓ Upon starting, and entering your wallet, you will be provided with your referral link.
✓ Everyone who visits the web-site using your referral link will generate you a 10% commission from the deposit he makes - instantly.
✓ New table added in the main-page - "Referral Commissions", where you can see a list of all the paid commissions.

Other Updates:

Excellent work, admin!  I added the new ref link to my signature.  Grin

Good luck to all!
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 12:22:31 AM

Other Updates:

Nicely done! Glad to see you keep adding to this project! And for those who are wondering, I'm still receiving payments every hour!

wyde666

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:25:37 AM

sent the minimum... lets see shall we  Cool
adolf84

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:44:24 AM

how long you he already being a member and invest on that site until he totally make profit? Because im in searching of legit, trust and hones investment site with profitable program...
mihtju

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:00:17 AM

how long you he already being a member and invest on that site until he totally make profit? Because im in searching of legit, trust and hones investment site with profitable program...

Its worth to try this site. Still new and fresh, not too late to join in.

adolf84

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:08:07 AM

Its worth to try this site. Still new and fresh, not too late to join in.

Thx alot for give me an advice, i will try and invest with the minimum amount in a few minutes, im opening the rite now...

Got more trust to this site after you posting this info. I know you was expert on btc investment site,.. Keep it up your great work although many people give negative trust to you..
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:38:39 AM

It looks not bad till now with the paiment every hour, we can try it and see .

we hope that could be working for few weeks at least.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:11:34 AM

Other Updates:

its inviting time! just one thing, can you make this site more mobile friendly? i have difficulties browsing the site on mobile, am i the only one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: