Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBits.Net - Fully Automated Bitcoin Platform  (Read 7940 times)
DoubleBits (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:20:24 AM

https://github.com/blockchain/api-v1-client-php/issues/3
We need receive new key with higher request limits from blockchain to continue use automatic payments. Keep using our chat box to get in touch with us.
Be patient, after we receive new key everything will continue from place where we stopped. Just dont panic, we are not running away, we are doing our best to continue working as fast as possible.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:35:02 AM

We need receive new key with higher request limits from blockchain to continue use automatic payments. Keep using our chat box to get in touch with us.
Be patient, after we receive new key everything will continue from place where we stopped. Just dont panic, we are not running away, we are doing our best to continue working as fast as possible.

Thank you for the update, admin. I'm ready to deposit more as soon as you have installed the new API key.
denchik7.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:50:48 AM

It's good that you do not scam!

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:55:44 AM

I trust you doublebits. Hope to see you back ASAP.

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:02:04 AM

its good to see an update from you OP, we will patienly wait for your team to fix the issue. take your time!
my bitcoin is waiting for your come back Cheesy
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:05:35 AM

you dont know other sites like this that also do double into 100 hours its soo common to use investitors to keep their money sorry not ever gonna enter this schemes

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
Patejl

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:08:56 AM

People investing here are either stupid, are newbie in bitcoin world or the word ponzi ,or are promoting the site for the site to scam more users.
There is nothing called free money people

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:34:04 AM

People investing here are either stupid, are newbie in bitcoin world or the word ponzi ,or are promoting the site for the site to scam more users.

Huh what's your purpose of posting that? this thread is for discussion of doublebits and not for your shit! we all know the risk of investing here and that ain't stupidity so please GTFOH , you're the stupid one for posting a nonsense post. we're tired of warnings from users with signature ads Roll Eyes
Patejl

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:36:13 AM

Huh what's your purpose of posting that? this thread is for discussion of doublebits and not for your shit! we all know the risk of investing here and that ain't stupidity so please GTFOH , you're the stupid one for posting a nonsense post. we're tired of warnings from users with signature ads Roll Eyes
Oh the irony! Just a warning for people to not invest here .

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:45:30 AM

Bad news. i just didn't invest anything yet with this site luckly.

We wait the updates from the admin and the payment proofs again, till this we can't risk anymore
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 12:23:24 PM

Blockchain did the same to me on my faucet sites where I paid out directly to people's wallet.
They are really strict about the API limits so I think OP is not making this up.
He was sending a payment every hour to over 100 different addresses. Do the math people.

mihtju

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:31:23 PM

Blockchain did the same to me on my faucet sites where I paid out directly to people's wallet.
They are really strict about the API limits so I think OP is not making this up.
He was sending a payment every hour to over 100 different addresses. Do the math people.

How long time it took to you to get payments back to normal?
Because as you see DB API still blocked: http://www.doublebits.net/daily.crypto_rates.php

coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 12:40:53 PM

Because as you see DB API still blocked: http://www.doublebits.net/daily.crypto_rates.php

It took close to 24 hours for them to restore my account and unban my IP.
OP should think about removing that crypto_rates file since it is hitting blockchain info with an additional request every time that page is loaded.
Instead create a cron that that runs every 15 minutes and store the prices to a database, that way he's not hitting blockchain.info with more unnecessary requests everytime someone loads the page.

mihtju

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:53:57 PM

OP should think about removing that crypto_rates file since it is hitting blockchain info with an additional request every time that page is loaded.
Instead create a cron that that runs every 15 minutes and store the prices to a database, that way he's not hitting blockchain.info with more unnecessary requests everytime someone loads the page.

As you said before you know developer, maybe you can say some things to him how to minimize load to blockchain and not get banned IP in future?

DoubleBits (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:12:51 PM

The rates php file is actually cronjob, I just use it now manually to quickly check, whether the API is back or not.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:45:22 PM

They fled with all the money, then scam - https://blockchain.info/ru/address/1BzqGw4EQbX3SUwuMVFQ3WfJKYbc6UvssQ
blockchainwallet

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:50:19 PM

Sites like these that promise returns simply for depositing funds are a violation of Blockchain.info's terms of service, and so their API key request was rejected. Shortly after we informed them of this they started offering an extra 20% bonus on deposits.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:55:56 PM

Sites like these that promise returns simply for depositing funds are a violation of Blockchain.info's terms of service, and so their API key request was rejected. Shortly after we informed them of this they started offering an extra 20% bonus on deposits.
Wow are you blockchain worker or related to them? Nice name Grin

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:10:02 PM

We all know whats coming next  Grin

Everything is stuck and now they are paying 20% bonus on deposits .... which means, shop is packed they are ready to roll ... RIP
Mandrik

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:24:46 PM

Sorry, I was logged into the wrong account. Yes, I work for Blockchain.info and rejected this API key request. I wanted to post here to let people know that this is clearly a scam site.

-Mandrik
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: