Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRAL PROGRESSIVE SPREAD PROMOTION #1 - Reach 300k CRYPTO PPL - 11 of 15 SOLD!!!  (Read 23786 times)
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:49:02 AM

Hey everyone,

Time to D0X the people that have not paid and contact them directly, perhaps at home or work to collect so we can move forward or offer their packages to others who are not stupid to let such a great deal pass them along.

Orders #4 and #5 have 3 hours to pay for their package commits.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:22:36 PM

Hey everyone,

Time to D0X the people that have not paid and contact them directly, perhaps at home or work to collect so we can move forward or offer their packages to others who are not stupid to let such a great deal pass them along.

What happens if all the packages of this promo are not sold? Will there be auctioning of the remaining packages?
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 02:10:39 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 08:11:19 AM by bizzyb

Hi, we're in for
"Package 6: Cost 0.6 BTC"

Payment sent Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:35:55 PM

Hey everyone,

What happens if all the packages of this promo are not sold? Will there be auctioning of the remaining packages?

For the time being they are selling quite well, obviously people know a crazy good deal when they see it. We will continue this until all 15 are sold, if it happens to take too long and we need to move forward, then we may eliminate the remaining packages and go back to FULL PRICE packages as normal at that time.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:40:27 PM

Excellent, You do realize you got the BEST DEAL out of All the crazy low priced packages, you just saved yourself 5.4 BTC!
Will be in touch via PM soon to find out what you have in mind to promote through viral and get things set up for you.

Congrats!!!

Next available package is Package #7  at a cost of 0.7 BTC only!!  for a package that normally cost's 6.0 BTC!! Hurry and grab it the next person to post a reply in this thread saying they are taking the 0.7 BTC package gets it!

Please make sure to always send payment after posting your order in the thread, just like this member "bizzyb" did. The payment address is in the first post in this thread.

Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:13:44 PM

Hey everyone,

You're an ugly overweight Nazi and now you're making threats to dox people?
Maybe someone should contact the local Laval police department and have them look into you for all the scamy shit you deal in.
83rd ave... Right?
 Shocked

Are you that retarded? I'd understand if the people who claimed their package actually paid but they did not. Its like auctioning and disapearing cut the bs already there is nothing illegal about crypto in canada  , there was already a crypto called quebec coin it was even promoted on live media news. LCN which is the biggest media in quebec but the devs of this coin just had no other purpose for it then being a virtual currency ( which is what bitcoin is already) so they failed. Try again next time.
Altprince

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Stay calm. The prince is here.

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:57:49 AM

Claiming that 0.4 package if that first person has not sent in the btc yet Smiley
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:59:05 AM

Claiming that 0.4 package if that first person has not sent in the btc yet Smiley

Yes send payment and it's yours post back here when it's sent.

Altprince

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Stay calm. The prince is here.

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:18:52 AM

Sent.

And please check Slack, left a message for you there Smiley
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:25:23 AM

Sent.

And please check Slack, left a message for you there Smiley

Confirmed received! all packages sold now are paid in full except for the 0.5btc package #5 which is up for grabs and of course we are currently at package 7 which is available for 0.7 BTC !

Go ahead everyone, grab yourself a package before all the rest are all gone.

CorumTime

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:25:10 AM

I might be interested in the 0.6 btc package. I have sent you a pm. Please reply ASAP.
 Wink
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:28:31 AM

I might be interested in the 0.6 btc package. I have sent you a pm. Please reply ASAP.
 Wink

Sorry it has already been sold. 

We are currently at the package #7

CorumTime

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:33:35 AM

Wink

Sorry it has already been sold. 

We are currently at the package #7

Sent you a pm.
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:32:35 AM

We are currently up to Package #7 up for grabs at 0.7btc the last person interested choose not to take advantage of it at the time being.

Next person to post that they are taking the package #7 and sends payment of 0.7 BTC to the wallet address in the first post will lock in that package and save a ton off the regular price of 6.0 BTC

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 12:40:32 PM

Damn...I wish I had my new project ready...just damn.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:12:44 PM

Go ahead and scoop up package #7 right now and use it whenever you want, it will NOT expire! Passing up this kind of savings would be insane!

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 01:19:43 PM

Go ahead and scoop up package #7 right now and use it whenever you want, it will NOT expire! Passing up this kind of savings would be insane!

It won't, eh? So if I'm not ready to use it until (say) Halloween, it'll still be good?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:23:38 PM

It won't, eh? So if I'm not ready to use it until (say) Halloween, it'll still be good?

100% correct Smiley  go ahead and scoop it up and save 5.3BTC on it before someone else does Wink

The wallet to send the 0.7 btc is in the op and make a reply here saying you took package #7 and you are all set!

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 01:40:36 PM

100% correct Smiley  go ahead and scoop it up and save 5.3BTC on it before someone else does Wink

The wallet to send the 0.7 btc is in the op and make a reply here saying you took package #7 and you are all set!

Okay, great! I want to reserve and pay for Package #7 and Package #8. So, I'll have to send 0.7 + 0.8 = 1.5 BTC to 3BtYQJRQbViud9sR3UE9HMrtvzwpdhxXJ8 , right?

bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:49:51 PM

Okay, great! I want to reserve and pay for Package #7 and Package #8. So, I'll have to send 0.7 + 0.8 = 1.5 BTC to 3BtYQJRQbViud9sR3UE9HMrtvzwpdhxXJ8 , right?

Yes correct, smart choice, you are getting 2 huge deals! I will confirm your payments right away after you send them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: