Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRAL PROGRESSIVE SPREAD PROMOTION #1 - Reach 300k CRYPTO PPL - 11 of 15 SOLD!!!  (Read 23786 times)
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:03:20 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 05:17:19 AM by bitcoinmax88

VIRAL PROGRESSIVE SPREAD PROMOTION #1 - Reach 300k People Interested in CryptoCurrency - 0.1BTC to 1.5BTC ONLY!

UPDATE 9/25/2015 1:10am Eastern time- Package 1 Sold, Package 2 Sold, Package 3 Sold, Package 4 Sold, Package 5 Sold, Package 6 Sold, Package 7 Sold, Package 8 Sold, Package 9 Sold, Package 10 Sold, Package 11 Sold!  ONLY 4 PACKAGES LEFT HURRY!!

THIS WILL SELL OUT FAST SO READ THROUGH IT QUICK AND SUBMIT YOUR ORDER BEFORE ALL SLOTS ARE SOLD OUT!

The time has arrived to take advantage of the intense reach that the VIRAL network has within the Crypto community on
Twitter. You can promote your alt coin, ANN thread, crowdfund, ICO, IPO and anything else you want the community to
instantly buzz about! All for as little as 0.1BTC!

Here is how it works, every PROGRESSIVE SPREAD PROMOTION we run there will be 15 slots to fill. Each slot is just like a
single advertising sponsor contract, where sponsors normally pay between 4BTC and 6BTC to obtain. You can see the price
structure on the VIRAL website at http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors . The difference with this promotional structure is
that it's set up to appeal to everyone, not just the sponsors who can afford to pay 4btc or 6btc for their promotional
needs.

Here is the price structure on our PROGRESSIVE SPREAD.

Basic Viral Network Package.

This is an entry level campaign where you will have your product or service tweeted about using hashtags relevant to it.
Well-crafted tweets will be custom written for you and pushed through the Viral Network as status updates (tweets) from
the accounts of all Viral nodes over a chosen 24 hour period. CURRENT PRICE FOR SPONSORS THAT DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
THIS "VIRAL PROGRESSIVE SPREAD PROMOTION" is 4 BTC!

5 SLOTS are available for this package they are priced as follows... FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! Insane Discount Opportunities
to take advantage of here! (FIRST TO POST AND CLAIM A PACKAGE IN THIS THREAD AND Promptly SEND PAYMENT, LOCKS IN THEIR
PRICE!)

Package 1: Cost 0.1 BTC  **SOLD**
Package 2: Cost 0.2 BTC  **SOLD**
Package 3: Cost 0.3 BTC  **SOLD**
Package 4: Cost 0.4 BTC  **SOLD**
Package 5: Cost 0.5 BTC  **SOLD**

Packages 6 through 15 are just like the first 5 although they include a URL in the Tweets that are made. This is the
package that sells for 6 BTC on our site at http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors , Yes 6 BITCOIN! However if you are quick
enough to get one of these slots, you will only pay as little as 0.6 BTC Insane Discount Opportunities once again!

10 Slots are available here to fill, once again they will go fast so FIRST COME FIRST SERVED (FIRST TO POST AND CLAIM A
PACKAGE IN THIS THREAD AND Promptly SEND PAYMENT, LOCKS IN THEIR PRICE!)

Package 6: Cost 0.6 BTC  **SOLD**
Package 7: Cost 0.7 BTC  **SOLD**
Package 8: Cost 0.8 BTC  **SOLD**
Package 9: Cost 0.9 BTC  **SOLD**
Package 10: Cost 1.0 BTC **SOLD**
Package 11: Cost 1.1 BTC
Package 12: Cost 1.2 BTC
Package 13: Cost 1.3 BTC
Package 14: Cost 1.4 BTC
Package 15: Cost 1.5 BTC

So there you have it, 15 chances to get huge VIRAL PROMOTION that usually cost's between 4BTC to 6BTC however if you are
quick enough to lock in an order you will only pay 0.1 BTC to 1.5BTC!  Do not miss your chance at this huge op to have
hundreds of real people's Twitter Accounts tweeting about your crypto related product or service to their crypto followers
totalling over 300,000 people worldwide! If you are one of the few people out there in crypto that have not heard of VIRAL
yet, just go to http://GetViralCoin.com and read all about how it works!

PAYMENT ADDRESS FOR ALL PACKAGES IS 3BtYQJRQbViud9sR3UE9HMrtvzwpdhxXJ8

RECAP: To LOCK IN your order you need to post a REPLY in this thread and put the PRICE you are locking in (.1 more than
the last person who posted to lock in their package. So just a simply reply for example with the amount that your package
costs like 0.3BTC, just post a reply saying 0.3btc and if you want more than one package, please make individual replies
for each one. Sometimes people like to lock in 2 or 3 packages at these insane low prices so they can promote several
coins/services back to back or at they just want to promote 1 product or service but for more than just one blast on the
VIRAL NETWORK, we call that wanting to go extremely VIRAL!

After you have posted your reply with the package number and cost and sent your payment following that to wallet address
3BtYQJRQbViud9sR3UE9HMrtvzwpdhxXJ8 You will be contacted via PM to get the details from you about what you want to promote
on the VIRAL network, we will then compose a list ot TWEETS about your goods and move onward to set up your promotion! We
will keep ALL YOUR DETAILS ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PROMOTING 100% PRIVATE so nobody will know any details on what it is that
you are promoting outside of our private exchange of details for your campaign!

Want to stack up some $VIRAL coins? Buy them on BITTREX here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIRAL

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Altprince

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Stay calm. The prince is here.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:04:44 AM

0.1 Thanks!
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:05:34 AM

0.2 taken.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:05:59 AM

0.3 please

bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:23:54 AM

0.1 Thanks!

Excellent,  you just got yourself a 4btc VIRAL sponsor package for 0.1BTC   EPIC.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:25:07 AM

0.2 taken.

Congrats TrueAnon, you just scooped up a 4BTC package for only 0.2!  Payment recieved , will discuss what you need promoted via pm/slack

bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:26:48 AM

0.3 please

Nice score for you, congrats on the deal and a half you just scooped up and payment has been received. Will pm you to get details from you on promo you want done!

NEXT PACKAGE AVAILABLE IS  0.4BTC  Who will be the lucky one to scoop it up??

leesin

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

#feelthebern

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:14:03 AM

I'll take that 0.4  Cool 90% off isnt to bad  Cheesy
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:16:47 AM

I'll take that 0.4  Cool 90% off isnt to bad  Cheesy

Sure thing, Congrats on getting yourself an insane cheap deal!

Next package available for grabs is 0.5 BTC once again keep in mind you are getting the package that costs 4 BTC!

jarvanIV

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:42:21 AM

Wish I had something to promote right now..

This is an insane deal! Doesnt look like people realize what an opportunity this is. 300k reach, mostly real followers, all interested in crypto.
It would be expensive as fuck to buy that kind of advertising anywhere else.
kevinjulio

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:02:50 AM

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:44:51 AM

If som1 locked a package but did not make any payment yet , can we take over that package if we pay before him? I only see the first 3 payments done which mean .4 BTc and .5 BTC package are still open or is there a 24 hour window delay or something for payments to be done?
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:47:08 PM

Congrats on getting a hell of a deal payment has not yet been received will leave the chance to clear payment as per instructions in the op for a few hours, if any issue with payment, then package will be revoked. Sending you a pm now to remind you to take care of that step.

Next package is #6 and that is the one with URL that costs 6 BTC normally! The first person to claim that package today will be saving 5.4 btc!!!

bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:07:45 PM

If som1 locked a package but did not make any payment yet , can we take over that package if we pay before him? I only see the first 3 payments done which mean .4 BTc and .5 BTC package are still open or is there a 24 hour window delay or something for payments to be done?

Basically when someone posts that they are taking a package, they need to follow that up by sending payment promptly I will let several hours pass in cases where someone has not made their payment, if they still have not paid after I reach out via PM for that time period, then the package becomes available again.

However, priority will be only given to the next person there at the right moment when the news of non payment is posted. Therefore you are best to lock in your package and make payment for it and if you decide you want the package the other person did not pay for and is made available again, I would just send you the difference you paid back to you! It's that easy. 

Name of the game here is to lock in your order right away by making the post and paying for it.

Current package available in the list is package #6  Whoever scoops up this deal is saving 5.4 BTC !!!  That is the biggest saving yet and the biggest savings for all 15 packages listed in this promotion.... Who will be the lucky person to grab and lock in package #6 ??

Let's see

jaxxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:57:29 PM

I wish this promotion would have happened last week..
Now I don't have anything to promote Sad

But will surely take advantage of this service if I can get these low rates in the future.

Time to jaxxx it up.
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:06:16 PM

I wish this promotion would have happened last week..
Now I don't have anything to promote Sad

But will surely take advantage of this service if I can get these low rates in the future.

You should just go ahead and lock in the .6btc package that is worth 6BTC and sit on it as long as you want, promote whatever you want when you are ready. No rush at all to use it. However getting it at this price requires a rush on your part, that will not wait Wink

adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:49:26 PM

OK I am In for 0.6 BTC just got to part with a few of my Crypto Coins to grab it.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:13:43 PM

OK I am In for 0.6 BTC just got to part with a few of my Crypto Coins to grab it.

Go for it, waiting to see who sends the first 0.6btc payment for the most valuable package out of all 15 packages!

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:14:28 AM

Im sorry sir, what the contents of the package?
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:46:43 AM

Im sorry sir, what the contents of the package?

All very clearly explained in the OP (First post in this thread)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: