Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find bitcoin accepted ebay sellers?  (Read 12751 times)
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:54:16 PM

Just ask them if you accept it because you can never know it by searching on keywords, I tried it and I just asked a seller and he did so its better to just ask them if they do.

I think its  much better if you go on other ways you mostly will find nothing or a lot of crap on ebay itself trust me.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:04:11 PM

Just google abit, or pm seeler and ask him, does he accepts bitcoins as payment
it's the best way. send a message to the merchant,
This will be easier if ebay accept bitcoin payments, unfortunately

Yes its true, the best way is to just ask the seller if he/she accept the bitcoin as a payment method for their items.
Most will not but there are some that are already accepting the bitcoin for their customers.

Suggestions are good, but there are only few traders with limited products were accepting bitcoins.
I came to know, one among the product which can be bought by bitcoin is books.
There are not that much seller I think on Ebay and that is not so good. First it must become more popular.
And than you can buy with Bitcoin later. But the most important is that you should make Bitcoin more used and popular.

The best thing is indeed by just asking them if they do accept the bitcoins because otherwise you will never find out if they do.
I think it stay difficult to buy something with bitcoins on ebay because it does not accepted by ebay.
When they will do that it will be a lot easier and than it will be no problem anymore.
nuevo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:55:57 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 01:11:53 AM by nuevo

If you are looking for stuff to buy on eBay with Bitcoin, shop at Purse.io .  Purse.io allows you to buy anything you want from Amazon and they give you a discount because you're paying in Bitcoin. After your first transaction you can name your discount and save more.

Edit: The Purse.io link is a referral link and if you click through and spend bitcoin there I get a small about of bitcoin Smiley

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:52:27 PM

You can easily find Ebay sellers that accept bitcoins by using keyword to search on ebay its working pretty good, but also very nice.
Also Ebay is gonna accept the bitcoin soon is my prediction so that will be a lot easier right ?
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:54:45 PM

Its good to find some ebay sellers with Bitcoin. But you must trust them and see of they are safe and secure.
You never know. And I think with that you can make them more popular. Bitcoin can be more spend on different stores and shops now.
ayw1n

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:06:07 AM

If you are looking for stuff to buy on eBay with Bitcoin, shop at Purse.io .  Purse.io allows you to buy anything you want from Amazon and they give you a discount because you're paying in Bitcoin. After your first transaction you can name your discount and save more.

Thanks for the link but you should probably tell ppl it's a referral link.
nuevo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:12:49 AM

If you are looking for stuff to buy on eBay with Bitcoin, shop at Purse.io .  Purse.io allows you to buy anything you want from Amazon and they give you a discount because you're paying in Bitcoin. After your first transaction you can name your discount and save more.

Sorry, fixed, and I'm still a touch new with bitcoin etiquette.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
jt byte

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:45:22 AM

Sorry, fixed, and I'm still a touch new with bitcoin etiquette.
You must look at the sellers in Ebay and thay a good look of them. Dont trust anyone that is not good. Just look good at their review or something.
But Bitcoin on Ebay is not that popular now and that is not good. I hope that it will be more used on Ebay.
So you can Bitcoin also make more popular and that is very good.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:17:33 PM

Well its also the fact its really difficult to find, because of the fact the bitcoin is not accepted by the bitcoin.
Due to the fact its not reverse able they do not wanna accept it, maybe its also a bit true of course.
jt byte

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:39:56 PM

The are a couple things you can do to find eBay accept sellers, I think its gonna be difficult but they are out there of course.

You should just search on google to find them, but they also need the item you want of course.
Searching on eBay itself is also possible but requires luck because I did not find real accepted bitcoin sellers at all.
The last thing you can try out, is using some kind of agent for people that want to pay for you with real money for bitcoins on eBay.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:27:05 PM

Huh thanks everyone

i don't think that there is any way to pay with bitcoins in ebay, but you can try to write personal message to seller and ask if they accept bitcoins, or try to write b1tc0in in search or so, you might be lucky and find something, or you always can sell your bitcoins for money and then buy something from ebay
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:26:30 PM

Yes you must look on who can accept Bitcoin and you have also to be careful. Because there are also a lot of scammers and that is really bad.
I hope for you that you just can easily pay with Bitcoin on Ebay, and that more people will use it also.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:25:30 PM

Huh thanks everyone

first of all i don't think that you should search for sellers that accepts bitcoins in ebay now, because week ago, openbazaar went live so you should search for items you want there

but if you still want to buy from ebay then easiest way is to write a personal mail to seller and ask if he would accept bitcoin as payment,this is easiest way
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:40:57 AM

As others have mentioned you can use gyft.com.
egifter.com is another great alternative and it also lets you buy a gift card of any amount > $5 instead of set amounts like gyft. You also get a 3% discount when paying with bitcoin so you can use those sites to buy from ebay/amazon +others.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:05:08 PM

Just used Bitcoin to buy Ebay giftcards.  You can use $1000 of Ebay GC per order.

Generally cost between $500-$850 for $1000 worth of Ebay GC.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:17:20 AM

Just used Bitcoin to buy Ebay giftcards.  You can use $1000 of Ebay GC per order.

where the heck do you find $1000 worth of Ebay GC for $500-$850???
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:13:13 PM

Localbitcoins.com

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:57:49 PM

Localbitcoins.com

Yeah truly localvitcoins.com has given a great and easy access to the users to buy gift card with great discounts.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:36:28 PM

Huh thanks everyone
little bit difficult to find ebay seller who accept bitcoin,but i found one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3861.0
check that and i wish more people post their product here.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:04:32 PM

I must say finding them is pretty difficult and I think its right now even not possible for some items.
The best method is just by asking because some sellers are also open for a new method they will do some research and soon or later they are than accepting it sometimes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: