Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find bitcoin accepted ebay sellers?  (Read 12732 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:15:12 PM

I dont think ebay are not accepting bitcoin payments now.But there is a chance that there are some dealers that accept bitcoij i think if there will be one that will be written on their post description

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:37:50 PM

Huh thanks everyone
Hey trevor, currently amazon does not use bitcoins, however if you're still interested i'm sure a support to their email could help see their plans in relation to this, despite them not mentioning anything publicly yet they may have a few plans
if you're interested in whether an individual seller accepts bitcoins my suggestion would be to message them to find out, and if they do, set up a system that you're comfortable with that means you'll receive your desired product, remember you're the customer, so if you're not happy, don't go through with it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Enzo 777

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

ebay not accept bitcoin but you can sell gifts or exchange bitcoin to paypal
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:55:48 AM

Huh thanks everyone

ebay is not accepting bit coins. mostly it can accepting money only. but other online markets like amazon, flip kart and other sites can accepting bit coins except ebay. so you have to choose another one. actually in ebay has few problems. so try to choose best one for buying and selling. so try to choose another site.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:51:10 AM

Huh thanks everyone

ebay is not accepting bit coins. mostly it can accepting money only. but other online markets like amazon, flip kart and other sites can accepting bit coins except ebay. so you have to choose another one. actually in ebay has few problems. so try to choose best one for buying and selling. so try to choose another site.

Another organic push count from you. If you want to increase there are many off topic threads available for you bro. Why digging the thread unwantedly here. You can find the same above from many people and you simply quote the same message again. Don't do that anymore some may report to you to moderators as well.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:56:59 AM

Huh thanks everyone

Another organic push count from you. If you want to increase there are many off topic threads available for you bro. Why digging the thread unwantedly here. You can find the same above from many people and you simply quote the same message again. Don't do that anymore some may report to you to moderators as well.
I think that this is another platform that has proved itself well, Judging by the number of users who are constantly selling and buying every day. But I still can not decide to buy those things with the help of this other platform, because I do not understand How my purchase will make the way practically through the whole globe.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

Huh thanks everyone

I think that this is another platform that has proved itself well, Judging by the number of users who are constantly selling and buying every day. But I still can not decide to buy those things with the help of this other platform, because I do not understand How my purchase will make the way practically through the whole globe.
You are right a lot of the sites are using the bitcoin service and they are paying the people to work for them and they are getting the profit through this service the bitcoin is the pone of the best thing in the future. Bitcoin is good to earn and to get the money through the signature campaign and the bounty campaign the money is the thing that is not easy to earn and to secure the future with it in the short time.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:56:09 PM

Well bitcoin isn't officialy suppprted by ebay and i don't think it will be in a long time.
If you really buy stuff from ebay then try to ask the seller if they accept btc or not.
If he doesn't then try to open a topic and someone might want to buy it for you
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:23:35 PM

I do remember seeing a description that the persons accepted BTC as payment but it was a collection in person.

Guess there would not have been a trust issue.

I am curious how and why would the buyer pay the eBay fees? Guess out of his own cash to avoid exchange fees until eBay implements are direct.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:11:17 AM

I do remember seeing a description that the persons accepted BTC as payment but it was a collection in person.

Guess there would not have been a trust issue.

I am curious how and why would the buyer pay the eBay fees? Guess out of his own cash to avoid exchange fees until eBay implements are direct.

I have seen people and known a few that use ebay as free advertising and then conduct the deal off site,  I've seen it mostly with expensive cars and ebay will ban you permanently if they discover you doing this.

I
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:31:44 AM

Huh thanks everyone

I think Forra is responsible for allowing users to buy eBay items with bitcoin. You can read more about it here: https://hackernoon.com/how-to-spend-your-bitcoin-and-crypto-on-ebay-items-dd6347b532ec
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: