Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS : my real hulu plus account with no ad subscription.  (Read 687 times)
salmanahmed (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:08:52 AM

I want to sell my own account of hulu plus valid till feb 2017 with new no ads subscription .you will not see any ads. You and only you will be the sole owner .after payment by paypal i will change the email address and password to your liking .
PRICE : 60 us dollars . Contact me at : samahirg@live.com . Payment details and further guidance will be given to you when you contact me by email.
salmanahmed (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:23:21 AM

Still looking for buyer
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:34:14 PM

This is way too cheap for hulu plus account and I am convinced that this is not a hacked account.
salmanahmed (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:32:11 PM

This is way too cheap for hulu plus account and I am convinced that this is not a hacked account.
Well i am buying ps 4 for games so it will be useless for me. I put gift cards by earning through bing rewards so its basically free for me . So if you want it fine .if you dont then move on
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:34:40 PM

Well i am buying ps 4 for games so it will be useless for me. I put gift cards by earning through bing rewards so its basically free for me . So if you want it fine .if you dont then move on
You should probably find a way to prove that you own the account, by showing that you own the paypal and/or email account associated with the hulu plus account as well.
salmanahmed (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:19:14 PM

i have send you the proofs check your pm
salmanahmed (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:07:22 PM

Bump. Looking for buyer.
salmanahmed (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:12:56 AM

Funny how people criticize you but when you give them the proof they dont have the decency to come back and say that they are sorry for wrongly criticizing someone. Anyways account still up for sale.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:42:36 AM

Funny how people criticize you but when you give them the proof they dont have the decency to come back and say that they are sorry for wrongly criticizing someone. Anyways account still up for sale.
I have not received any proof to the best of my idea but I feel you should learn how things work here, when people asked for proof is to assist you in making sales because the real interested buyer will understand that what you are selling is genuine.
salmanahmed (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:15:55 PM

I have not received any proof to the best of my idea but I feel you should learn how things work here, when people asked for proof is to assist you in making sales because the real interested buyer will understand that what you are selling is genuine.
I sent you a pm . You should have received that.i sent it twice . If it still not goes .send me your email address i will send the image there. I am not a liar
salmanahmed (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:18:52 PM

I am sorry i sent the other guy proof two times .i will send it your way right now.
salmanahmed (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:10:37 AM

Proof of account ownership will be sent to anyone interested in buying the account.you cant get cheaper account then this .come on people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: