Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Designers, make $1000 in a month!  (Read 563 times)
drcarl (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:11:29 AM

I am looking for an experient graphical designer to modify about a dozen images to me.

You will have to distort the images and apply some special effects in them.

I don't have any money to pay you now, neither the means to offer any escrow, because I do depend on this work to receive the money to pay you, but if you are willing to accept this condition I will pay $1000 (one thousand U.S. dollars) worth of bitcoins in 30 days after you deliver me the job.

This is much more than the work actually worths if you were paid in advance!

It is up to decide if you accept this condition or not.

If you do accept it, please contact me and inform me your experience with graphical design and the software that you use. I will do business with the most suitable designer.

Thank you.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 3479

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:56:36 AM

Hi , I'm a designer myself but what your looking for is hard to trust since your new on this forum and there is no guarantee that you will pay us after 30 days upon the delivery of the tasks since you mentioned you don't have any money now so you can't use any escrow as well , is there anything that you could give or prove that what your saying here is legit because nobody here knows you

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:16:06 PM

Sounds very dodgy that you want the work done then paying 30 days after. You should offer some sort of collateral or maybe the designer should hold onto the work until you pay. A $1000 ain't a lot of money !
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:27:09 PM

Don't trust this guy ! He's trying to scam in the lending section, probably an alt of someone.
If someone work for him, he surely won't be paid, proceed with extreme caution if you deal with him.
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 04:30:34 PM

Don't trust this guy ! He's trying to scam in the lending section, probably an alt of someone.
If someone work for him, he surely won't be paid, proceed with extreme caution if you deal with him.

+3

Palcoin.co
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3055

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 06:47:30 PM

[/quote
Lol i see there a negative trust and has extremly caution in his profile now.. maybe he want to use this newbie account to post this topic then he rialize that scamming is the good idea...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████