Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:36:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Walmart Gift Cards - $10, $20 or higher - 40% rate  (Read 1299 times)
dianaseller (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:18:19 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 11:22:52 AM by dianaseller

Walmart Gift Cards for 40% of their value.

How does this work?
You let me know what amount you need.
You give me an email where to send the gift card to.
It takes 10-15 minutes to receive the gift card once I place the order.
You can then use that in any Walmart store (just make sure to have your email ready to show them)

So what are the prices?
It's simple, just multiple 0.4 with the gift card value. e.g.: 0.4 x $30 gift card = $12

Where will this work?
This is only available for USA customers.

I accept BTC payments for this.
I might add Paypal as payment soon.

If you have any questions, add me on skype to chat: live:dianaseller
appstore

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:35:12 AM

bro  pls  connect  me

skype id  : fuckscam
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:23:15 AM

I sent you a PM. Please check it.
mjongeneel

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:24:08 AM

Can you use this gift card on Walmart's website too?
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:24:06 PM

Can you use this gift card on Walmart's website too?
These can be used online too.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:25:57 PM

Why the limitations to the USA alone since the gift card can be used on Walmart's website?
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:58:56 PM

Why the limitations to the USA alone since the gift card can be used on Walmart's website?
Because these are for walmart.com, not walmart.ca.
It's the same as Amazon, if you receive a gift card for .com, you can't apply it on a .ca account.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:09:52 PM

Are cards all small denominations or can you supply cards with larger amounts on 1 card because there is a limit to the number of GC's you can use on an online order (not sure about instore).  Are you accepting escrow?
Carinioso

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:10:25 PM

How long do I have to use it?
And have you started taking PayPal?
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:12:59 PM

Are cards all small denominations or can you supply cards with larger amounts on 1 card because there is a limit to the number of GC's you can use on an online order (not sure about instore).  Are you accepting escrow?
I'm selling on other forums as well and I have a $200 order right now. I'm sending him all kinds of gift cards ($5 - $50), but higher amounts are rare.

I find 60$, 80$ sometimes, but maybe once or twice a day. I know there's a limit of GC you can have on one account at a time and that's 5. You can then remove the 0$ ones and add new ones.  If you're interested, let me know what amount you are looking to buy and I will save some for you once I'm done with the current orders.

I accept escrow - you can choose yourself a free one or paid (but you cover the fees).

It's recommended to use these within 24 hours. And no, no paypal yet.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:33:48 PM

It's the same as Amazon, if you receive a gift card for .com, you can't apply it on a .ca account.

Alright then, I never knew that giftcards could be geo limited, is it like that because it is USD denominated? because I am still wondering why.
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:50:38 PM

Alright then, I never knew that giftcards could be geo limited, is it like that because it is USD denominated? because I am still wondering why.
I've not tried to send one to someone with a .ca account, but I'm 99% certain these won't work on walmart.ca.
If anyone can confirm they do, then I can start selling to canadians as well.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:07:32 PM

Hi all, I and dianaseller discussed a bit and i will give a review/vouch for his service.
Since i am not in U.S to receive something i required something virtual/digital item.
Which is delivered by email, will post here in couple of days how it goes, good luck in sales dianaseller.
FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:28:45 PM

I'm assuming these are physical cards that are being emailed to us? If so, then we should be able to use these at SAMs club gas pumps, right? If so then you've got my business!
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:33:12 PM

Are cards all small denominations or can you supply cards with larger amounts on 1 card because there is a limit to the number of GC's you can use on an online order (not sure about instore).  Are you accepting escrow?
I'm selling on other forums as well and I have a $200 order right now. I'm sending him all kinds of gift cards ($5 - $50), but higher amounts are rare.

I find 60$, 80$ sometimes, but maybe once or twice a day. I know there's a limit of GC you can have on one account at a time and that's 5. You can then remove the 0$ ones and add new ones.  If you're interested, let me know what amount you are looking to buy and I will save some for you once I'm done with the current orders.

I accept escrow - you can choose yourself a free one or paid (but you cover the fees).

It's recommended to use these within 24 hours. And no, no paypal yet.

Sorry, the "24hrs" kills it for me but thanks for the info.
kevney68

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:11:40 PM

Interested, how long do these last? Can use them within a hr if needed...
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:28:47 PM

It's recommended to use them within 24 hours. The quicker you get your item, the better.

I'm assuming these are physical cards that are being emailed to us? If so, then we should be able to use these at SAMs club gas pumps, right? If so then you've got my business!
These are eGift cards that you can add to your own walmart account or take the email to the store and have them scan the code.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:05:40 AM

It's recommended to use them within 24 hours. The quicker you get your item, the better.

These are eGift cards that you can add to your own walmart account or take the email to the store and have them scan the code.

Why is there a 24-hour "best used by" date? How are you sourcing these?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cockers

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:33:03 AM

yes indeed, i dnt understand this, why would you have an expiration on them? are they not totally legit?
Chris732

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:01:49 AM

Escrow?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: