Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I get my NT removed from Wardrick  (Read 1053 times)
Brad Harrison (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:32:05 PM

Me and Wardrick had a stupid bickering moment going back and forth and he left me some NT, with recent events unfolding it seems his account could have been hacked prior to this, I ask if any staff/admin could take a look into it and possibly remove the NT if his account was hacked

I don't feel that I am a scammer and I have done nothing wrong to ruin my trust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 12:55:07 PM

No. Please read the rules of the forum.
19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).
Unless one of the admins is 100% certain that the account was hacked prior to the ratings, nothing will happen.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Brad Harrison (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:58:29 PM

19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).
Unless one of the admins is 100% certain that the account was hacked prior to the ratings, nothing will happen.

From everything we know, account seems hacked

sambridger

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:58:59 PM

Quote from: dacueba on September 13, 2015, 07:12:34 PM
there are rumors that Wardrick may have been hacked since some time ago, because he was not active for several months then returned after the database has been compromised

That might also be possible. I'm looking into that.

theymos is looking into that so you might be a lucky one wardrick isnt on default trust though so it doesnt have any affect on you
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:05:56 PM

So then there is no problem with the feedback remaining - everyone will know it's fake.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:06:05 PM

possible. but not 100% certain.

theymos is looking into that so you might be a lucky one wardrick isnt on default trust though so it doesnt have any affect on you

look again. I doubt you already edited your trust list. wardrick is still on depth 2 DT.
sambridger

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:08:53 PM

possible. but not 100% certain.

look again. I doubt you already edited your trust list. wardrick is still on depth 2 DT.

What I mean is he won't be on the default trust for long.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:10:34 PM

This is a example of what you've just told me: From everything that religious people know, the universe seems to be created by god. seems to be hacked != is hacked; Trust is moderated only in very rare cases. As said, until theymos confirms it, nothing shall be changed.

Your trust settings are wrong. It is affecting him.

What I mean is he won't be on the default trust for long.
You can't know that. You can only assume it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:13:08 PM

The reason he's in default trust is because he's in someone's list. If it turns out that his account was indeed hacked and the rating was left by someone else it's very likely that he'll be removed from DT and the rating won't make your profile's trust score won't look red.

The only way to remove the rating itself though would be if you somehow convinced Wardrick himself to do so as trust ratings aren't regulated.
Brad Harrison (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:20:21 PM

This is a example of what you've just told me: From everything that religious people know, the universe seems to be created by god. seems to be hacked != is hacked; Trust is moderated only in very rare cases. As said, until theymos confirms it, nothing shall be changed.

Please keep god out of this, I believe politics is in another forum, you are just a mod in the Croatian forum, Theymos if he really wanted can lookup IP's and compare Wardricks account and see if it was hacked, some say the account could have been hacked a couple months ago when the forum had a breach, but thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to comment pointlessly

Ps. Here Lauda I went out of my way to find you the appropriate forum to talk about god - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=34.0

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:25:12 PM

Please keep god out of this, I believe politics is in another forum, you are just a mod in the Croatian forum, Theymos if he really wanted can lookup IP's and compare Wardricks account and see if it was hacked, some say the account could have been hacked a couple months ago when the forum had a breach, but thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to comment pointlessly

so my account will be hacked if I move to another city and bought a new pc in a middle of 5~ months break then logged in with that?
awesome. god bless bitcointalk.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:29:31 PM

Ps. Here Lauda I went out of my way to find you the appropriate forum to talk about god - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=34.0
It was an analogy. I did not expect an answer or a discussion related to the universe or god.

you are just a mod in the Croatian forum, Theymos if he really wanted can lookup IP's and compare Wardricks account and see if it was hacked, some say the account could have been hacked a couple months ago when the forum had a breach, but thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to comment pointlessly
Nice way of saying that I know nothing because I'm just a useless moderator of a single section. If you think that all it takes is a single lookup of IP(s) then think twice. I've used a lot of IP addresses over the 12 months. How do you know that I've not been hacked? I was only telling you that there is no confirmation of a hack happening (yet), and that because of this the rating won't be removed (yet). This is both correct, and you decide to attack me for trying to help?

so my account will be hacked if I move to another city and bought a new pc in a middle of 5~ months break then logged in with that?
awesome. god bless bitcointalk.
Your IP address is not related to your computer but rather your ISP (and network equipment used). You're talking about the MAC address I think (still can be easily changed though).

OP I'm surprised that you did not receive a negative after re-posting the anonymous ripoffreport that calls Vod a pedophile.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:31:27 PM

Your ISP would probably assign you the same IP address, regardless of your MAC address. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:36:24 PM

Your ISP would probably assign you the same IP address, regardless of your MAC address.  

I didn't know about that. my bad I guess.
but my point that IP address can easily be changed still stands though.

also, from my perspective, that negative feedback is not unfair and should not be removed entirely (a neutral should be left) because OP really did threaten to dox/attack the real wardrick.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Brad Harrison (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:37:21 PM

also, from my perspective, that negative feedback is not unfair and should not be removed entirely because OP really did threaten to dox/attack the real wardrick.

Oh yea? what proof you have it was the real Wardrick?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:39:19 PM

also, from my perspective, that negative feedback is not unfair and should not be removed entirely because OP really did threaten to dox/attack the real wardrick.

The anonymous ripoffreport that calls me a pedophile is also unfair (they want $2,000 to remove it - blackmail).

Brad Harrison has no problem bringing that up - it's certainly worse than negative trust - so I'm not sure why he's complaining here.   Undecided

Brad Harrison (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:40:25 PM

The anonymous ripoffreport that calls me a pedophile is also unfair (they want $2,000 to remove it - blackmail).

Brad Harrison has no problem bringing that up - it's certainly worse than negative trust - so I'm not sure why he's complaining here.   Undecided

If you want to play the game, we can

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:44:20 PM

Doesn't hurt me in the slightest, liar.

Are you from Canada, like you PMed me, or are you from Bosnia, like you PMed Lauda?   Roll Eyes

Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:45:09 PM

Oh yea? what proof you have it was the real Wardrick?

I think you are thinking that I was talking about the account.

let me explain.
account wardrick logged in after months of break and got into an argument with you. you then threatened to dox him using the info that you believe was left by the real wardrick months ago.

the keywords there is not "real wardrick". it's "threatened to dox/attack".

Brad Harrison (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:45:18 PM

Are you from Canada, like you PMed me, or are you from Bosnia, like you PMed Lauda?   Roll Eyes

If you only knew the person behind this account, I can speak 6 languages

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:53:11 PM

If you only knew the person behind this account, I can speak 6 languages

You're a liar.  You probably barely speak English.   Grin

Brad Harrison (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:54:45 PM

Okay Vod whatever you say big boy, for more on Vod Aka Marin Lawrence from Alberta, Canada

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182044.0

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: