Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:02:25 PM

Funny see QS and TF teaming to sue Vod while their own identities remain unknown for everyone. Anyone can find Vod's identity with some research. Will be fun see what the court will think about QS's acts and his identity known to everyone, if he really decides to sue Vod.

I feel bad at times that your this behavior has made you lose all the reputation your earned as you had been really good in catching scammers and their alts. If only you hadn't made such mistakes, you would have helped his community a lot.

I believe his motive all along was to gain trust and scam as much as he could at one time from all his alts - then disappear.

Trust scam, just like Maidak did. But probably thinking about stealing maybe 1000s of BTC instead of just some 1000s of dollars.That's was my thought after the scam acusation thread against him

If we assume that QS and TF don't know each other, and how this is really going to legal witch hunt of Vod; i have to ask: How much do you have to hate someone to give
4600 USD just to cause him inconvenience at best ?

Not a good assumption. There are rumors that the true TF sold his account, and QS was very insistent about buying TF's account in the past.

And both of them are good at hiding their internet and blockchain tracks, as it has already proven, so there is no way to know if they both know each other, share the same account right now, or even have been the same person since the beginning
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:32:06 PM

Funny see QS and TF teaming to sue Vod while their own identities remain unknown for everyone. Anyone can find Vod's identity with some research. Will be fun see what the court will think about QS's acts and his identity known to everyone, if he really decides to sue Vod.

I feel bad at times that your this behavior has made you lose all the reputation your earned as you had been really good in catching scammers and their alts. If only you hadn't made such mistakes, you would have helped his community a lot.

I believe his motive all along was to gain trust and scam as much as he could at one time from all his alts - then disappear.

Trust scam, just like Maidak did. But probably thinking about stealing maybe 1000s of BTC instead of just some 1000s of dollars.That's was my thought after the scam acusation thread against him

If we assume that QS and TF don't know each other, and how this is really going to legal witch hunt of Vod; i have to ask: How much do you have to hate someone to give
4600 USD just to cause him inconvenience at best ?

Not a good assumption. There are rumors that the true TF sold his account, and QS was very insistent about buying TF's account in the past.

And both of them are good at hiding their internet and blockchain tracks, as it has already proven, so there is no way to know if they both know each other, share the same account right now, or even have been the same person since the beginning

Please do note that i have intentionally written "If we assume.." and not that "I assume.."  Smiley
Having both accounts in ownership would be a neat way to build up trust as it would virtually show people that you can be trusted with 20btc, where in fact no move of funds would actually happen.
To be clear, i don't really care about this QS vs Vod conflict, as i don't consider QS to be a scammer and also that Vod is just acting in his belief on the other hand.

I wonder what will happen next ..
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 12:53:22 PM

Or may be he did that so that almost all his accounts would get on the DT trust list and he would sell all of hem. We had a debate earlier when I said that selling DT accounts is unethical and he argued saying people who are in need of money would do it and it's justified. He also claims that all people who criticize him are scammers for sure (he said earlier 95% people who criticize me are scammers) and when anyone talks about his shady trades, he goes about abusing them and starts opening threads like these. The only thing bothering him is MONEY and those SHINY COINS he could have earned had he been on the DT list (along with the ESCROW fee).

QS goes about doing all unethical things and then claims to take about ethics. Now that he's out of the DT list, he just can't bear it but go about searching for reputed members and get them off as well  LOL Cheesy

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:02:39 PM

Or may be he did that so that almost all his accounts would get on the DT trust list and he would sell all of hem. We had a debate earlier when I said that selling DT accounts is unethical and he argued saying people who are in need of money would do it and it's justified. He also claims that all people who criticize him are scammers for sure (he said earlier 95% people who criticize me are scammers) and when anyone talks about his shady trades, he goes about abusing them and starts opening threads like these. The only thing bothering him is MONEY and those SHINY COINS he could have earned had he been on the DT list (along with the ESCROW fee).

QS goes about doing all unethical things and then claims to take about ethics. Now that he's out of the DT list, he just can't bear it but go about searching for reputed members and get them off as well  LOL Cheesy

Exact, he is not honest (or at least he was never honest). Now he thinks that I sold my forum account  Roll Eyes, @Quickseller take a hiatus.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:04:34 PM

He also claims that all people who criticize him are scammers for sure (he said earlier 95% people who criticize me are scammers)

No way he would say that.... he's "taking me to court" for calling him a scammer!   Wink

And an idiot
And a liar
And a coward
And now a hypocrite

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:24:24 PM

So the saga continues? This situation is getting out of hand. It was first people against QS and potentially Wardick (thread title), and now it has turned to QS teaming up with TF vs Vod.

No way he would say that.... he's "taking me to court" for calling him a scammer!   Wink

And an idiot
And a liar
And a coward
And now a hypocrite
Honestly, if he did sue you (revealing any identity) it would be worse for him. Considering all he has done and all the "names" that he has called you, the chances of him achieving anything are slim.

Tl; dr; (whole thread) People just need to stop hunting each other over DT.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:52:56 PM

I think that DT = Drama Target these days! I am almost nervous being on the Drama list anymore Shocked
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:18:35 PM

I think you will need more than 20BTC to buy back your trust
I see your plan, get vod removed from DT and sue him, then go after everyone else to retract their feedback,

And if you sue vod you will lose, your identity will be released and all the people you pissed off will be after you

but good luck
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:31:07 PM

Why dont we make a Drama Rating? I keep lurking meta from time to time, just saw that Vod is back and there are 3-4 posts already about issues with Vod.. I do like what Vod does but cmon guys this shit is just getting out of control.
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:15:27 PM

best thread ever, should be required reading. can we sticky it?

1+ for the sticky, this is going to be pure entertainment for the next couple of months, I believe Vod is also from Canada

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:16:35 PM

1+ for the sticky, this is going to be pure entertainment for the next couple of months, I believe Vod is also from Canada

I am!  Edmonton, Alberta Smiley

My identity is no secret.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6653

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:18:31 PM

But QS's identity is secret, and he has previously stated that he wants to keep it that way. So, if he actually decides to sue you, wouldn't his identity be revealed? And since he doesn't want his identity revealed, he won't actually sue you?

onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:22:34 PM

But QS's identity is secret, and he has previously stated that he wants to keep it that way. So, if he actually decides to sue you, wouldn't his identity be revealed? And since he doesn't want his identity revealed, he won't actually sue you?

maybe he is using an alt to sue?

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:24:54 PM

In Canada I have the right to know my accuser, so yes, I would probably get his identity.  

But it's a moot point.  He has nothing to stand on, and he won't be suing anybody.  

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6653

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:31:21 PM

In Canada I have the right to know my accuser, so yes, I would probably get his identity.  

But it's a moot point.  He has nothing to stand on, and he won't be suing anybody.  
If he doesn't sue, then what is going to happen to the 20 BTC that TF gave him? Since the BTC was specifically for the use in a lawsuit against you, then if no suit happens and the BTC isn't returned, QS would then be scamming, right?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:31:32 PM

He has nothing to stand on, and he won't be suing anybody.  

ya think?  Tongue

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:45:15 PM

Things on the internet always come back to haunt you

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:47:06 PM

Yeah, but what can you do?  It's a web site that allows anonymous submissions, then charges you $2,000 to have it removed.  Not going to give them a dime.

I'm not too worried about it.

tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:51:01 PM

Yeah, but what can you do?  It's a web site that allows anonymous submissions, then charges you $2,000 to have it removed.  Not going to give them a dime.

I'm not too worried about it.
Well there is a chance that you can sue them, unlike quickseller you have ground to stand on, you can also find out who rote it and sue them
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:53:19 PM

This isn't the first time Vod is attacked.
He's had death threats.  Somehow I don't
think he's shaking in his boots here.

If you want to see some juicy drama, go
back and read the evershawn threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877184.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704289.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704289.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710658.0

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: