Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 year old Muslim teen gets illegally detained in Texas for homemade clock  (Read 5712 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:42:04 PM

You guys can bring up all the irrelevant facts you want, the fact is, the police made an unlawful arrest that day, and the teachers were incredibly wrong in calling the police too.

What?

If they genuinely thought it was a bomb, they would have called the bomb squad and have everyone evacuate the school.

If they told you it was a bomb hoax, they would be bullshitting, because a bomb hoax would mean the student acknowledges it's a bomb, and Ahmed clearly kept repeating that it was not a bomb.

End of.

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 08:12:56 PM

As expected Bill Maher says what people want to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGit-XltUB4

I'm laughing at the comments. Ohh and this kid's father ran for President of Sudan twice? Hmm yup this was an agenda.

This kid was told by the 2nd teacher that he shouldn't show it yet he went 6 classes before getting into any trouble? Sorry this shit was staged, scam, con etc. Watch the full video and listen to the ex mayor that actually held a conversation with him.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:23:44 PM

You guys can bring up all the irrelevant facts you want, the fact is, the police made an unlawful arrest that day, and the teachers were incredibly wrong in calling the police too.

What?

If they genuinely thought it was a bomb, they would have called the bomb squad and have everyone evacuate the school.

If they told you it was a bomb hoax, they would be bullshitting, because a bomb hoax would mean the student acknowledges it's a bomb, and Ahmed clearly kept repeating that it was not a bomb.

End of.

You should not repeat what you do not know...

AHMED’S PARENTS STILL WON’T SIGN WAIVER ALLOWING SCHOOL TO SHARE THEIR SIDE OF STORY

The Muslim parents of the boy who detonated an international hate-claim controversy by bringing a suspected hoax-bomb to his Texas school, still have not signed documents to release basic information which could corroborate — or undermine — their claims of school racism.

The school can’t release additional information because the Sudanese parents of the boy have not signed the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, either for the boy or his older sister, said Lesley Weaver, a spokeswoman for the district.

The school has sent a copy of the document to the parents, but they won’t sign it, she told Breitbart. “I wish we could…. provide more information to the media,” said Weaver, whose school district and local police force are now facing worldwide claims that they unfairly targeted the boy because of his Islamic background.

On Sept. 14, the boy, 14 year-old Ahmed Mohamed, brought his device — a dismantled, 12-volt clock packed inside a school box — to show off to his teachers.

Subsequently, according to the Florida entrepreneur Mark Cuban who talked with Ahmed, the boy showed his strange device to as many as six teachers until one teacher finally called the cops. At least one teacher warned him the device would alarm teachers.

Ahmed’s public story is very different. “When I showed it to her, she thought it was a threat to her. It was really sad that she took the wrong impression of it — and later that day, I was arrested for it,” he said.

The boy’s 18-year-old sister, Eyman, amped up the drama by saying that earlier she had been suspended from the school for several days. “I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with.”

The school district is unable to comment on the sister’s actions, or even to deny if she was actually suspended, said Weaver.

When cops were called to the school, they suspected Ahmed’s clock-in-a-box was a hoax bomb. The only police report described the event as “arrestee being in possession of a hoax bomb at MacArthur High School.”

“Under Texas law, a person is guilty of possessing a hoax bomb if he possesses a device that is intended to cause anyone to be alarmed or a reaction of any type by law enforcement officers,” said Irving police Chief Larry Boyd.

However, the boy was quickly released.

Subsequently, President Barack Obama intervened by praising the boy, praising his clock-in-a-box, and inviting him to the White House for an October event. “Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It’s what makes America great,” Obama tweeted.

Since Obama choose to transform the local school-discipline issue into a worldwide Does-America-hate-Muslims? controversy, the boy and his family have received many gifts, and much praise from American and foreign leaders.

They’re scheduled to meet with Muslim foreign leaders at the United Nations on Sept. 24, and then proceed to Saudi Arabia, where they will be welcomed by Muslim leaders. The parents are working with the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a group that has been repeatedly described as a jihad-linked organization by U.S and foreign experts.

Since 2001, several thousand Americans have been murdered or killed by Muslims , who justify their actions by citing the jihad commandments in the religion’s Koran book.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/23/parents-irving-clock-hoax-boy-hide-school-information-public/

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:28:58 PM

Irving police: no one has picked up Ahmed Mohamed's clock

Irving police are ready for one of the world’s most famous clocks to be picked up and taken home.

There have been media reports that Ahmed Mohamed's family hired lawyers to help get the confiscated homemade clock back. But, the department said Wednesday it has been available for pickup for a week.

Mohamed was arrested and suspended from MacArthur High School last week after a teacher reported the device suspiciously looked like a bomb.

The incident gave the teen worldwide fame. This week he took part in the Google Science Fair in California and is slated to appear on The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore on Wednesday night.

But Mohamed family hasn’t stopped by to pick up the clock. Police said they notified them last Friday that all items related to the incident were available.

“The student's father, or his designated representative, may collect the items at Irving Police Headquarters,” Irving police said in a statement, including the hours someone could stop by to get the clock.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/23830931-story

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fraudsters.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:29:48 PM

Um, so? Ahmed's parents aren't legally obligated to let the school shit all over their son's privacy

By the way, citing Fox News makes you lose credibility

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:32:54 PM

I don't believe this had anything to do with race.  The only one who made it about race is the people trying to be anti-racism. 

This is the product of all the killings that have happened, pretty much standard protocol at schools, regardless of race/religion/sex anything.

I would love to hear the schools side as well.  After seeing the interview with Ahmed looks to me he is completely enjoying this.  Anyway I just wish we would stop bringing up racism, pretty much the only way we can get rid of it is to stop talking about it, and the only people bringing it up is the anti-racism people.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:41:18 PM

Um, so? Ahmed's parents aren't legally obligated to let the school shit all over their son's privacy

By the way, citing Fox News makes you lose credibility

Hmm... http://www.fox4news.com/ is as foxnews.com as http://www.foxstudios.com/ is foxnews.com....

Maybe fraudsters is too hard to read. How about fraudsters? What do you think? Better yes?

Smiley

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:48:13 PM

I don't believe this had anything to do with race.  The only one who made it about race is the people trying to be anti-racism. 

This is the product of all the killings that have happened, pretty much standard protocol at schools, regardless of race/religion/sex anything.

I would love to hear the schools side as well.  After seeing the interview with Ahmed looks to me he is completely enjoying this.  Anyway I just wish we would stop bringing up racism, pretty much the only way we can get rid of it is to stop talking about it, and the only people bringing it up is the anti-racism people.

You could also create a situation so people with a weak mind, build on low self esteem, will flock to your help and defend you, no matter what. Like clockwork.

That's really coo coo...

End of.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:55:27 PM

What?

End of.

Do the schools actually have a phone number for "bomb squad"? I figured they just call the cops, and the cops bring in the bomb squad.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 09:14:13 PM

Here's another story from a source that isn't "Fox News."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/092215-772291-did-muslim-clock-boy-perpetrate-hoax.htm

They include one thing I brought up earlier and was one reason I was quick to be suspicious.

The family's spokesperson is the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a terror-tied group that in 2006 sued US Airways for kicking several Muslim activists off a flight for behaving suspiciously and rattling passengers — a stunt that looks eerily similar.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:24:08 PM

Here's another story from a source that isn't "Fox News."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/092215-772291-did-muslim-clock-boy-perpetrate-hoax.htm

They include one thing I brought up earlier and was one reason I was quick to be suspicious.

The family's spokesperson is the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a terror-tied group that in 2006 sued US Airways for kicking several Muslim activists off a flight for behaving suspiciously and rattling passengers — a stunt that looks eerily similar.

Yep. Fraudsters

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:25:36 PM

hmm, weird to have people agree with me.  Usually at this point in time I would be called a racist piece of Sh*t and any other names in the book.  I usually tend to stay out of these but this incident really made me upset so I spoke up.  Glad to see that I am not being flamed at!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 10:33:00 PM

What?

End of.

I see you are insistent upon driving your foot so far into your mouth it comes out your ass. Hopefully when this debate is concluded you will use this as a learning experience as to why facts are more important than your own personal biases and learn to change your beliefs when they have been proven to be flawed. None of this is irrelevant, especially not just because you disagree with the conclusions these facts indicate.

A couple things...

Most if not all school districts have policies against bringing look-alike weapons on to school grounds, regardless of intent. FFS children all over the nation are being suspended and expelled for doing things like making their finger into the shape of a gun, drawing guns, or eating a pop tart into the shape of a gun. They are usually white BTW. In some states bringing a look-alike weapon on to school grounds is even a crime equivalent in penalty to bringing an actual weapon on to school grounds. I have personally been subject to such policies as a teen many years ago. These are not new policies, and they are standard all over the nation regardless of your race or religion.

In addition to these zero tolerance policies, if he did indeed intend to create panic by bringing a look-alike bomb onto school grounds, this is tantamount to a fake bomb threat, which is definitely a crime. You claim he just repeated it is not a bomb over and over again, but witnesses from the school and the police testify that he was in fact uncooperative and was not answering questions. The kid was arrested briefly and let go. I personally don't agree with using police as a method of discipline for school children, but the fact is ALL CHILDREN within the USA are subject to this kind of insane treatment regardless of their race or religion. THE ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT AND THE POLICE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS RACE OR RELIGION and everything to do with erring on the side of caution in order to protect the students there.

If I were you I would just quit while you are ahead because as more and more info comes out I guarantee you are going to feel like a complete dipshit by the time this national debate is over. Though I suspect you have a nagging feeling in your subconscious that you are wrong already, which is why you are resorting to such hostility in order to displace your own shame for being such a mindless tool.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:42:17 PM

-yawn-

You're repeating the same stuff. Eight other students not named Ahmed brought homemade clocks to school without getting arrested and suspended for three days.

"In addition to these zero tolerance policies, if he did indeed intend to create panic by bringing a look-alike bomb onto school grounds, this is tantamount to a fake bomb threat, which is definitely a crime"

Did you read what I wrote? He kept stating his intent wasn't a bomb hoax.

"You claim he just repeated it is not a bomb over and over again, but witnesses from the school and the police testify that he was in fact uncooperative and was not answering questions"

False, the Police Chief admitted that the kid kept saying it's not a bomb, over and over again.

"The kid was arrested briefly and let go"

False, he was suspended for three days too.

Moral of the story, read more books, watch less Fox News.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: