Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 year old Muslim teen gets illegally detained in Texas for homemade clock  (Read 5712 times)
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 11:14:57 AM

Hillbillies  Cheesy

How could anyone believe that a sharia court is in Texas? We all know that only happens in Kentucky.

I was confused by your post at first, then I saw the picture and went "Oh, I see what you did there"

Yes, I see what he did there too. He decided to be a dumb asshole, as usual. Well, in between the time he spends making excuses for the barbaric religions he favors.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:42:25 PM

Hillbillies  Cheesy

How could anyone believe that a sharia court is in Texas? We all know that only happens in Kentucky.

img  picture removed for space  /img

I was confused by your post at first, then I saw the picture and went "Oh, I see what you did there"

Yes, I see what he did there too. He decided to be a dumb asshole, as usual. Well, in between the time he spends making excuses for the barbaric religions he favors.
Haha. No. all religion is delusion. Just pointing out that there is a voice for sharia law in the U.S. That is where a few people make up rules for themselves then decide everyone else should obey their rules also. Even thous of us who don't believe in Santa Clause.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:41:18 PM

Ahmed gets to meet Obama now.
This should soothe things.  Smiley

If only all the hatred and racism in the world could be undone by people getting to meet Obama, maybe the victims of chemical warfare still suffering from Agent Orange in Vietnam and White Phosphorus in Iraq and Hiroshima/Nagasaki in Japan would soothe their genetic abnormalities by meeting Obama.

Something about this story smells. I'm not buying it.

Ah yes, it's those reptilian shapeshifters fabricating news stories again.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:49:47 PM

School releases victim blaming letter in a mundane attempt to justify suspending Ahmed for three days.

"While we do not have any threats to our school community, we want you to be aware that the Irving Police Department responded to a suspicious-looking item on campus yesterday. We are pleased to report that after the police department’s assessment, the item discovered at school did not pose a threat to your child’s safety."

This is worded to mislead the reader into believing the Irving Police Department arrested and detained Ahmed for a "suspicious-looking item", when in actuality, it was the school staff that misinformed the Police Department that a student brought a bomb to school.

Furthermore, the letter claims that Ahmed had brought a "prohibited item" to school, despite the fact that at least seven other students had been reported to have brought homemade clocks to school.

"I recommend using this opportunity to talk with your child about the Student Code of Conduct and specifically not bringing items to school that are prohibited."

Read the full letter here:
http://www.vox.com/2015/9/16/9336557/ahmed-mohamed-clock-school

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:05:06 PM

School releases victim blaming letter in a mundane attempt to justify suspending Ahmed for three days.

"While we do not have any threats to our school community, we want you to be aware that the Irving Police Department responded to a suspicious-looking item on campus yesterday. We are pleased to report that after the police department’s assessment, the item discovered at school did not pose a threat to your child’s safety."

This is worded to mislead the reader into believing the Irving Police Department arrested and detained Ahmed for a "suspicious-looking item", when in actuality, it was the school staff that misinformed the Police Department that a student brought a bomb to school.

Furthermore, the letter claims that Ahmed had brought a "prohibited item" to school, despite the fact that at least seven other students had been reported to have brought homemade clocks to school.

"I recommend using this opportunity to talk with your child about the Student Code of Conduct and specifically not bringing items to school that are prohibited."

This is stupider than a bucket of rocks. 

Some people should be fired.  Even better, arrest them and have them booked, see how they feel about it then.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:08:40 PM

This is stupider than a bucket of rocks. 

Some people should be fired.  Even better, arrest them and have them booked, see how they feel about it then.

The sad thing is, the school didn't even take proper action, they were meant to evacuate the premises. Instead, the school day carried on its usual routine. If the kid brought an actual bomb, it would have exploded and everybody would have died. Either way, the administration was indeed stupider than a bucket of rocks.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 05:53:12 PM

Hillbillies  Cheesy

Haha. No. all religion is delusion. Just pointing out that there is a voice for sharia law in the U.S. That is where a few people make up rules for themselves then decide everyone else should obey their rules also. Even thous of us who don't believe in Santa Clause.

Sure there's a voice for Shariah Law in the U.S. For example, there's CAIR and various other Islamic groups. But that's not what you mean is it? Under Shariah Law in much of the world today homosexuals are murdered, thrown off buildings, hung, crucified. Somehow you seem more concerned about a Christian woman in Kentucky who wouldn't sign a document. You find that more offensive. Do you know why? I do.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:56:02 PM

Hillbillies  Cheesy

Sure there's a voice for Shariah Law in the U.S. For example, there's CAIR and various other Islamic groups. But that's not what you mean is it? Under Shariah Law in much of the world today homosexuals are murdered, thrown off buildings, hung, crucified. Somehow you seem more concerned about a Christian woman in Kentucky who wouldn't sign a document. You find that more offensive. Do you know why? I do.

Uganda is a Christian nation that kills the gays as well. Yes, a large portion of the world is messed up. The focus is on the nation that brags about freedom and equality.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 05:56:55 PM

Would You Think This Was A Clock?

This was the actual picture of what the 14 year old boy Ahmed Mohamed brought to his 9th grade class, that went off without warning in the middle of his class in his school bag. We had another picture up in our earlier post, which was not the actual contraption. The school called the police and he was arrested until it was determined that the invention posed no danger.

While some might be able to determine that it posed no danger, most likely would not have been able to tell.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/234507-would-you-think-this-was-a-clock/

--------------------------------------------
HHmmm....

Here's a bitcoin related idea: We could have an anonymous fundraiser, maybe using that Lighthouse thing I keep hearing about. The funds would be paid out to people who carry a clock with exactly this design into government buildings. I mean, it's easy money and it's nothing to worry about because that obvious doesn't look suspicious at all, right? There should be an extra special bonus for carrying it with you to visit the White House. Oh, and make sure it beeps occasionally, just like the original.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 05:58:12 PM

Hillbillies  Cheesy

Uganda is a Christian nation that kills the gays as well. Yes, a large portion of the world is messed up. The focus is on the nation that brags about freedom and equality.

For RodeoX and the many other Islamophiles on this forum it's never about bad things in the Islamic world and always about bad things in the Western World. Do you know why? I do.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:04:26 PM

Hillbillies  Cheesy

For RodeoX and the many other Islamophiles on this forum it's never about bad things in the Islamic world and always about bad things in the Western World. Do you know why? I do.

Me too.

Because throughout history, since it's inception, The United States has always tried to maintain it's position as the Global Police, lecturing other nations about morality. Even before their establishment, The British Empire believed in their God given right to expand Westward (Manifest Destiny) and the fact that Non-White people were in fact sub-human, and it was a burden put down on the white man by God himself to "civilize" these "savage" races.

No such pattern has been found in any other country.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:05:58 PM

Something about this story smells. I'm not buying it.

Ah yes, it's those reptilian shapeshifters fabricating news stories again.

I'm not suggesting that. I think the reptilian shapeshifting Jews have been busy making faulty cranes in Mecca.

I'm suggesting it sounds like one of the stunts cooked up by CAIR and their allies. They purposefully stage a situation that can look dangerous but is actually harmless. People react, and then it's claimed it's all rabid "Islamophobia." The first one I remember the "Flying Imams" in 2006.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_imams_incident

There's a war being fought on many fronts. Maybe you think Islamists wouldn't use a 14 year old boy in this way. But if so, then you're a fucking idiot. Islamists use children to fight their battles all the time. Just because their dead bodies look more sympathetic in pictures.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:06:56 PM

Hillbillies  Cheesy

Me too.

Because throughout history, since it's inception, The United States has always tried to maintain it's position as the Global Police, lecturing other nations about morality. Even before their establishment, The British Empire believed in their God given right to expand Westward (Manifest Destiny) and the fact that Non-White people were in fact sub-human, and it was a burden put down on the white man by God himself to "civilize" these "savage" races.

You should read more about the expansion of the Islamic world in its early history.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:08:43 PM

Hillbillies  Cheesy

img  picture removed for space  /img

Me too.

You should read more about the expansion of the Islamic world in its early history.

Why? We're talking about The United States, present day here. Not the Islamic world a few centuries ago.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:14:50 PM

Why? We're talking about The United States, present day here. Not the Islamic world a few centuries ago.

By saying "no such pattern has been found in any other country" you're referring to things beyond the U.S. (and Britain and the West generally). I don't think the Ummah (in any time period) was a "country," but it there have obviously been many geopolitical units that did far more to "civilize" (Islamize) the "savages" (natives) -- and in more brutal ways than the West. But you don't care about that. Do you know why? I do.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:18:41 PM

By saying "no such pattern has been found in any other country" you're referring to things beyond the U.S. (and Britain and the West generally). I don't think the Ummah (in any time period) was a "country," but it there have obviously been many geopolitical units that did far more to "civilize" (Islamize) the "savages" (natives) -- and in more brutal ways than the West. But you don't care about that. Do you know why? I do.

"Ummah" is an Arabic word referring to "community"

It was not a country, and it was certainly not a race.

Can you show me an example of Islamic literature calling blacks/aboriginal tribes "savages" that would be "exterminated" by the "superior" white races?

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:26:55 PM

I think this is pretty sad, to me that seem like a clock (but I have some experience with electronics, so your mileage could vary) and to me this kid seemed to do a good job, but now, there is the possibility, that creativity is going to be crushed in this boy by this incident.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:40:48 PM

Can you show me an example of Islamic literature calling blacks/aboriginal tribes "savages" that would be "exterminated" by the "superior" white races?

That would be quite bizarre. There are references to the superiority of Muslims over non-Muslims, and of Muslim Men over Muslim Women. Obviously you know this and don't care. But superiority of the "white races"? Why are you fixated on skin color? By the way, there are Muslims of all colors, and Islamophiles of all colors. This is one reason I said Islam is a terrorist meme, not a terrorist gene.

There are also lots of Muslims who discriminate on the basis of skin color. Here's an interesting passage from Ayaan Hirsi Ali's book Infidel describing her time as a child living in Saudi Arabia. (She's from Somalia.) The passage is talking about how her mother would walk them to and from school.

She hated having to go out without a man, hated being hissed at by men on the street, stared at with insolence. All the Somalis told stories about women who had been accosted on the street, driven away, dumped on the roadside hours later, or simply never seen again. To be a woman on her own was bad enough. To be a foreigner, and moreover a black foreigner, meant you were barely human, unprotected: fair game.

I highly recommend her writings. It's sad that she has to live in constant fear and sad how she's eventually going to be murdered.

If you think you are siding against racists by siding with Islamophiles, you are not. You are siding with some of the worst most hateful racists in the world. You are siding with people who make the KKK look like cub scouts.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:57:10 PM

One example of "superiority" of Muslims is stated in Qu'ran 3:110:

Ye are the best community that hath been raised up for mankind. Ye enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency; and ye believe in Allah.

And what about unbelievers? Qu'ran 8:12-14:

When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment. That (is the award), so taste it, and (know) that for disbelievers is the torment of the Fire.

Now, I recognize that you'd be against this kind of rhetoric if it were used by "whites" against "non-whites" or "Jews" against "non-Jews". I also recognize you don't have a problem with it when it's used by "Muslims" against "non-Muslims." I also know why you make this distinction.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:21:12 PM

Ok, I apologize for not being ignorant and fearful.  Roll Eyes
I don't know what a "CIAR" is but I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of it and discover that the Jews must have done it. Perhaps when you turn 11 you will rethink all this.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: