//

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:27:17 PM

i think that you answer to your question. best is stop investment in cloud miners

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:38:49 PM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need one other and i will stop investment

i need the best please

So how much you earned from the 2? 
Even if you join all the cloud miners you will barely earn few coins.
Better to find another investment option sir, earning from cloud mining getting harder, when I calculated how much I could win with the budget i have last time I found that I can make the same from faucets! (which is low source also)

TheGeorge

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:16:32 PM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

Better to find another investment option sir, earning from cloud mining getting harder, when I calculated how much I could win with the budget i have last time I found that I can make the same from faucets! (which is low source also)

Absolutely wrong. Have you tried www.CloudMining.website ? They are paying consistently for last ten months and they openly publishes their payment history...

www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

They are verified by third party cloud mining monitor to give ROI within ~114 days.

You should note that difficulty will probably increase with time. So, with every 2016 block, your bought hash power will mine lesser and lesser amount. You may use the following calculator for calculation of your profit...

www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:22:58 PM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

You can give genesis mining a try.They may not be paying much but they are not scams

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:23:28 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 10:32:04 AM by Pro Gamers

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

Do you made your first withdrawal with Hashocean already? Because i had read a post here before that this site is a ponzi and i dont think its profitable.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:50:50 PM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

Absolutely wrong. Have you tried www.CloudMining.website ? They are paying consistently for last ten months and they openly publishes their payment history...

They are verified by third party cloud mining monitor to give ROI within ~114 days.

You should note that difficulty will probably increase with time. So, with every 2016 block, your bought hash power will mine lesser and lesser amount. You may use the following calculator for calculation of your profit...

Props for a new alt that doesn't have an alliterative name, really shows some creativity.

Doesn't change the fact that the picture is useless. It's very old, and involves a guy spending under $3 and getting an "roi" in over 100 days that was actually a loss in USD value over the time of the picture. Or the fact that there are new complaints from that site of payments shrinking. Or that the site has never proved or attempted to prove that they were mining.
snipie
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:44:08 AM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

1st i don't trust so much cloud mining sites
2nd as I told i used a calculator even the one that you gave and for 10ghs/year i still can make more from faucets, or if I want to won more i have to buy at least 100ghs or above to discover finally that the site is turning to scam or that the profit is way less than expected.
No thanks, this is worse than gambling!
Correct me if I am wrong  Wink

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:18:51 AM

Sidenote, I went to that great monitor site to see how well that investment was doing today. Figured it would be bad since supershill is using an 187 day old screenshot.

I was shocked to find that cmmonitor.com doesn't match up with that image at all.

Apparently they invested .25620000btc, not .01, and somehow the roi went down to 79.5%, 187 days later. Weird, huh?
TheGeorge

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:10:19 AM

Sidenote, I went to that great monitor site to see how well that investment was doing today. Figured it would be bad since supershill is using an 187 day old screenshot.

I was shocked to find that cmmonitor.com doesn't match up with that image at all.

Apparently they invested .25620000btc, not .01, and somehow the roi went down to 79.5%, 187 days later. Weird, huh?
This screeenshot was taken when the lowest rate of CMW was 0.001 BTC/Ghs. At that point CM monitor bought 10 Ghs and made ROI.

Now, the lowest rate of CMW is 0.0008 BTC/Ghs, which can be found on http://cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html. CM monitor has bought 200 Ghs now and they have not yet made ROI on that purchase. They do not show, when they made that purchase of 200 Ghs.

Last but not the least, your assumption about me being Alt of someone else is untrue. I criticze things if something is to be criticized and adore things if it is to be adored.
netplus (OP)

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:49:48 AM

Everyone assumes responsibility if he uses any site

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:32:38 PM

This screeenshot was taken when the lowest rate of CMW was 0.001 BTC/Ghs. At that point CM monitor bought 10 Ghs and made ROI.

Now, the lowest rate of CMW is 0.0008 BTC/Ghs, which can be found on http://cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html. CM monitor has bought 200 Ghs now and they have not yet made ROI on that purchase. They do not show, when they made that purchase of 200 Ghs.

Last but not the least, your assumption about me being Alt of someone else is untrue. I criticze things if something is to be criticized and adore things if it is to be adored.

You are definitely an alt of the people that continue to post that ancient screenshot because there is no reason to post that ancient screenshot unless you were part of that scam.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 01:16:29 PM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

OK. i want to believe in this.
So if i invest 1BTC on this service, how long time is need to get back my invest money, and beginning to make a profit

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:22:24 PM

If you aren't going to do the basic math that would show that screenshot is bullshit you deserve to lose money like you will if you give it to them.

How many days ago was 114 days after november 9th? Why would they use such an old screenshot?

Pictures like that don't prove if a mining site is legit, proof of mining is what does, and that website has refused to show that since day 1.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:50:20 PM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

Never heard hashocean, ponzi or maybe scam? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg11046333#msg11046333
you can check https://bit-x.com and you can calculate your earning with their mining calculator.
TheGeorge

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:16:47 AM

So if i invest 1BTC on this service, how long time is need to get back my invest money, and beginning to make a profit
I dont think this type of straight prediction is possible, because you can not predict difficulty variation or price variation. But, if everything remains constant, with 1 BTC you can buy 1 Ths on CMW and the calculator shows, it takes ~118 days to recover that amount.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:01:01 PM

I dont think this type of straight prediction is possible, because you can not predict difficulty variation or price variation. But, if everything remains constant, with 1 BTC you can buy 1 Ths on CMW and the calculator shows, it takes ~118 days to recover that amount.

The difficulty will not remain constant so that is useless.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:01:43 PM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

Never heard hashocean, ponzi or maybe scam? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg11046333#msg11046333
you can check https://bit-x.com and you can calculate your earning with their mining calculator.
Are hashocean, hashflare and hashnest are from the same company?

I think not, mostly they use a 'hash' brand name.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:53:31 PM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

No they are not the same. Out of the three, I have heard only about Hashnest and I know that they are maybe even the only legit cloudmining service that still pays.

Other two might as well be the scams since this cloudmining industry is about 95% scams anyways.
snipie
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 12:37:16 AM

i use
hashocean
and
hashnest

i need the best please

No they are not the same. Out of the three, I have heard only about Hashnest and I know that they are maybe even the only legit cloudmining service that still pays.

Other two might as well be the scams since this cloudmining industry is about 95% scams anyways.
And in the rest 5% you will not (or never) reach the ROI. The conclusion: 100% waste of time and money until someone prove the opposite.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: