Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler's world may not be so far away  (Read 3455 times)
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:44:48 PM

That's true. Hitler would actively make an alliance with the Muslims to help eliminate their common enemy: The Jews. Just like he actually did.

Shitler's no.1 enemy were the Slavs. That is why he exterminated some 35 million Slavs during the WW2 (including Russians, Poles, and Serbs). He allied with anyone who could help him to exterminate the Slavs (for example the Croatian Ustaše). Jews, Roma.etc were not his no.1 priority. The Jews and Roma suffered as they were unable to fight back. The Slavs fought back, and in the end it was them who defeated the Shitler.  

The muslims Slavs were not exterminated systematcly. Some of them even fought on the SS Handschar, special SS section dedicated to them. Also it's false to say that he exterminated 35 millions Slavs. They were not exterminated but killed by German soldiers on battlefront, not killed in concentration camps.

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:13:09 PM

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord
~Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Hitler was baptized as a Roman Catholic during infancy in Austria

Account recovered 08-12-2019
coric

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

ExToke - Fee Free Trading

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:10:23 PM

Saddampbuh, J.J.Philips and BADecker fighting against each other, in the contests "most stupid", "most ignorant" and "most bigoted". Passable entertainment when you're already drunk and almost down to their level...

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:14:23 AM

The muslims Slavs were not exterminated systematcly. Some of them even fought on the SS Handschar, special SS section dedicated to them. Also it's false to say that he exterminated 35 millions Slavs. They were not exterminated but killed by German soldiers on battlefront, not killed in concentration camps.

Muslim Slavs? WTF?

Shitler exterminated only the Christian Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Serbs, Slovaks.etc). The Muslim Slavs (Bosnians, Goranis.etc) either sided with the Nazis or stayed neutral. And your assumption that most of the Slavs were killed on the battle front is plain wrong. For example, less than 40% of the Soviet casualties occurred in the battlefront. The remaining 60% of the deaths were civilians and POWs, exterminated by the Nazis through starvation, mass-shooting.etc.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:19:22 AM

Muslim Slavs? WTF?

Shitler exterminated only the Christian Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Serbs, Slovaks.etc). The Muslim Slavs (Bosnians, Goranis.etc) either sided with the Nazis or stayed neutral. And your assumption that most of the Slavs were killed on the battle front is plain wrong. For example, less than 40% of the Soviet casualties occurred in the battlefront. The remaining 60% of the deaths were civilians and POWs, exterminated by the Nazis through starvation, mass-shooting.etc.

Christians were the only demographics not victimized by Hitler

tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:30:19 AM

the terror and nervouse people activated by extremes including all terrorists with power (and hitler = terror ) besides left wing terror its the factor the money makes people less unstable and nervose from having to kill if deviouse misery and poberty atack all nations we when to holocaust war yes but not into sights now

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:49:04 AM

That is wrong. Muslims were the only religious group which was not targeted by the Shitler.

Shitler himself was a Catholic. But that didn't prevented him from exterminating millions of Poles, who were devout Catholics. He targeted Catholics, Othodox Christians, Jews, and Atheists. For some unknown reason, he spared the Muslims.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:53:31 AM

Muslim Slavs? WTF?

I do not count Russian Jews as Slavs nor the Polish ones.

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:55:55 AM

That is wrong. Muslims were the only religious group which was not targeted by the Shitler.

Shitler himself was a Catholic. But that didn't prevented him from exterminating millions of Poles, who were devout Catholics. He targeted Catholics, Othodox Christians, Jews, and Atheists. For some unknown reason, he spared the Muslims.

He liked the Muslims because they were the ever Jews ennemies. He also stated in Mein Kampf that it was a warrior religion, not a charity one like the Christianism. He also said that it was uncool that Europe was not Muslim instead of Christian. Something says me that his wish will become true with all those migrants...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:39:43 AM

I do not count Russian Jews as Slavs nor the Polish ones.

The 35 million figure does not include Jews of any nationality. A total of 5 to 6 million Jews were exterminated, and the majority were from the USSR and Poland. Some 35 million Slavs lost their lives, including some 25 million Russians and Ukrainians (61% being civilian), 3 million Poles (70% civilian), and millions of Serbs, Czechs, and Slovaks.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:50:42 PM

The 35 million figure does not include Jews of any nationality.

Do you have a source for your anti-semitic bs?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:45:46 PM

Just because I said that 35 million Slavs lost their lives in the WW2, I am anti-Semitic? Listen you feminized pussy, the casualty figures are available from websites such as Wikipedia. Go and take a look. Jewish victims composed of just around 5% of all the WW2 casualties. I am not going to ignore the remaining 95% of the victims.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:02:08 PM

Just because I said that 35 million Slavs lost their lives in the WW2, I am anti-Semitic? Listen you feminized pussy, the casualty figures are available from websites such as Wikipedia. Go and take a look. Jewish victims composed of just around 5% of all the WW2 casualties. I am not going to ignore the remaining 95% of the victims.

At least until you start including the loads of Jews And Jewish Christians in Stalin's purges.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:54:21 PM

That's true Jews are only a really little part of the causualties. There is also a lot of Chinese casualties with more than 10 000 000 deaths only with the most optimist count. That's way more than the Jews. Here in France, the only thing that everyone keeps saying again and again is "the Jews has been exterminated" or some things like that. No, there is not only the Jews who suffered, but the entire world ! Call me an anti-semetic if you want, I don't care because I know I'm just saying the truth.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:59:28 PM

At least until you start including the loads of Jews And Jewish Christians in Stalin's purges.

Smiley

Casualties from Stalin's purges can't be included in the WW2 casualties. That occurred much before the start of the WW2. Also, less than 2% of the victims during the purges were Jewish. The vast majority were White and Slav, including Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian, Mordvin, Moldvin, German, Polish and Lithuanian.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:03:13 PM

Smiley

Casualties from Stalin's purges can't be included in the WW2 casualties. That occurred much before the start of the WW2. Also, less than 2% of the victims during the purges were Jewish. The vast majority were White and Slav, including Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian, Mordvin, Moldvin, German, Polish and Lithuanian.

That's not what the Jews say, when you can get them to talk about it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:23:43 PM

Smiley

Some 50 to 60 million people perished during Stalin's reign (1924-1953). At that time, the Jewish population in the USSR was around 2 million. Even if we claim that half of all the Jews were murdered (highly unlikely, as can be seen from the Soviet census data of 1926, 1939, and 1959), the final figure comes to less than 2% of all the casualties.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:41:24 PM

No, because you said no Jews were victimized

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:35:03 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 05:16:39 PM by BADecker

Smiley

Some 50 to 60 million people perished during Stalin's reign (1924-1953). At that time, the Jewish population in the USSR was around 2 million. Even if we claim that half of all the Jews were murdered (highly unlikely, as can be seen from the Soviet census data of 1926, 1939, and 1959), the final figure comes to less than 2% of all the casualties.

Smiley

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:49:10 PM

No, because you said no Jews were victimized

I said that 35 million Slavs lost their lives in the World War 2, out of them 60% being civilians. Why should I count Jewish deaths when I am talking only about Slavs? I had already posted that some 5 million to 6 million Jews perished during the holocaust. But those numbers can't be added up to the "Slavic death toll from WW2".
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: