Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger Waters: "Donald Trump is pig-ignorant"  (Read 803 times)
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:21:23 PM

Roger Waters: "Donald Trump is pig-ignorant"

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/sep/16/roger-waters-donald-trump-is-pig-ignorant

<< The former Pink Floyd member says that Republican presidential candidate Trump stands for "everything that is not admirable in American society". >>
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:29:35 PM

Hit the nail on the head, I'd rather another Bush got elected than a tard like Trump. Imagine a nutcase like him having the nuclear codes...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:30:59 PM

Roger Waters: "Donald Trump is pig-ignorant"

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/sep/16/roger-waters-donald-trump-is-pig-ignorant

<< The former Pink Floyd member says that Republican presidential candidate Trump stands for "everything that is not admirable in American society". >>

So speaks one Obamanoid.

https://sayanythingblog.com/entry/pink_floyds_roger_waters_releases_vote_obama_inflatable_pig_during_concert/
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 04:32:36 PM

Hit the nail on the head, I'd rather another Bush got elected than a tard like Trump. Imagine a nutcase like him having the nuclear codes...

The problem is all these other politicians are so dishonest they've made Donald Trump seem likeable because he doesn't bullshit people, I think mainstream politicians and supporters have only themselves to blame for creating this political monster.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:06:49 PM

The problem is all these other politicians are so dishonest they've made Donald Trump seem likeable because he doesn't bullshit people, I think mainstream politicians and supporters have only themselves to blame for creating this political monster.

There is definitely some truth there.

I also think he is the 'none of the above' vote.

People are sick of politicians.  They're finally feeling the pain of the ineptitude enough to pick up their heads and look around and are not happy with what they're seeing in terms of the financial collusion that is rampant in DC and does not serve Average Joe one bit.

IMO, this also explains somewhat Sanders' unexpected popularity.  Clinton's lying ass has something to do with it also, no doubt, but I think people are waking up to the fact that the establishment, be it Republicans or Democrats, are not in reality serving the people's interests at all.

Trump can't be bought so he says things any party doesn't like.  He criticizes the banks, wall street and illegal aliens.  He doesn't need Chase's money and I doubt if he even gives a shit if he wins or not, so he just spouts off.  Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it's utterly absurd, but it's not filtered for purposes of pandering.

I can't see President Trump, as I think he's a nut, but I can't see President Hillary either, as I think she's a crooked lunatic.  Given that those are my only choices I'd go with the guy that can't be bought.  I highly doubt he can do any worse than what we've seen lately.  I might vote for Sanders if I think he can do any of what he wants to do, although I'm not sold on that as yet.

Nothing changes until we term-limits the fucktards out of Congress, as nothing moves right now, resulting in total gridlock.  That has to change or we are permanently fucked here in the US.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 05:25:39 PM

Well this is why I support the idea of Direct Democracy so much, just because somebody has been voted into office doesn't necessarily mean that everybody agrees with everything they say which is the untold arrogance of many politicians that get elected.

Direct Democracy gives people the ability to completely disagree with politicians on certain issues and force them to come up with a decent compromise.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:00:31 AM

People are sick of politicians.  .....

Nothing changes until we term-limits the fucktards out of Congress, as nothing moves right now, resulting in total gridlock.  That has to change or we are permanently fucked here in the US.
Trump might just stand up and blurt out "Let's term-limit those FUCKTARDS!"
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 04:54:28 PM

Roger Waters has been responsible for the creation of a lot of impressive music. But he's at least as "pig-ignorant" as Trump about the world. His world-view has been warped his entire life by the fact that his Communist father was killed while fighting the Nazis -- something for which he naturally blames the Jews.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:15:19 PM

If you shave trump's head he resembles Mussolini. I really have a hard time figuring out just what it is he's doing in this election. Is he there to make the other guys look credible? Is he there to scoop up the huge "crack pot" vote? He has no policy. He runs on no platform. His personality is toxic and his diplomacy is non existent.
All things considered, he should win by a landslide. And after 4 years of the absolute worst leadership imaginable, he'll get re elected once more.
Americans should be ashamed of themselves. I can't wait until China ascends to the top and enslaves the entire western world. A totalitarian despot will be preferable to the type of megalomaniac lunatic that trump is.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:40:57 PM

Trump is the candidate of the low info voting crowd that don't take a look at a range of issues a candidate either stands for or has stood for. While I agree w/ him in wanting the illegals out of here, there's no fiscal responsible way to deport them other than cut off welfare payments and let the losers of the bunch self deport and the rest can stay and do what they're doing. This whole immigration drama is based upon Obama and the left fast-tracking illegals to citizen status so they can be used to vote for bigger government and complete the transformation of the US, permanently. People are sick of this as well as the crime that is associated w/ many of the druggie illegal types, not to mention the anchor baby issue. Rand Paul hasn't pushed his immigration plan like he should and that's why Trump was the first to go off on it. At least he mentioned in the debate the other day that he had put up a Senate bill back in 2011 to stop the anchor baby issue but he should've said that a while ago.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 06:47:09 PM

If you shave trump's head he resembles Mussolini.

Actually, I think you just need to take off Trump's wig.

To stay on topic, though, if you put a Hitler mustache on Roger Waters, he looks like Hitler. Eh, he kind of looks like Hitler anyway. (Watch The Wall. People misinterpreted the fascist imagery.)

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:09:51 PM

People are sick of politicians.  .....

Trump might just stand up and blurt out "Let's term-limit those FUCKTARDS!"

And his approval rating would skyrocket in response lol, like I said, people really have only themselves to blame for making politics so fucking unappealling, now watch as I get lectured by know-it-all mainstream political supporters who claim I'm just ignorant and don't appreciate Democracy.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:51:32 PM

If you shave trump's head he resembles Mussolini.

Actually, I think you just need to take off Trump's wig.

To stay on topic, though, if you put a Hitler mustache on Roger Waters, he looks like Hitler. Eh, he kind of looks like Hitler anyway. (Watch The Wall. People misinterpreted the fascist imagery.)

I'll be damned. Put a Hitler mustache on Roger Waters and he actually does look a bit like Hitler. More like the result Hitler's incestious relationship with his neice maybe.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: