Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins.co - Bitcoin Domain Name?  (Read 1743 times)
BicoinBarry (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:25:26 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 11:21:11 AM by hilariousandco

Hi All,

I am selling the bitcoin domain > Bitcoins.co

Offers welcome.

Regards,
Barry
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:29:14 AM

Hi All,

I am selling the bitcoin domain > Bitcoins.co

Offers welcome.

Regards,
Barry

BicoinBarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:50:50 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 11:16:18 AM by hilariousandco

Please provide more info about domain for example where it is registered at,how old domain is etc.

Hi Wapinter,

The domain is currently with Godaddy and was registered on April 09, 2011.

It's currently pointing to a holding page which receives approx 30/40+ type-ins per day. Once a site is up and running with some unique content i would expect traffic levels to pick up nicely.

Would be a great name for a bitcoin startup.

All the best,
Barry
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 10:34:26 AM

It's currently pointing to a holding page which receives approx 30/40+ type-ins per day. Once a site is up and running with some unique content i would expect traffic levels to pick up nicely.
Do you have any proof of you owning this domain or the traffic it receives? Just posting a link to this thread on the site and providing some Google Analytics screenshots should be sufficient I expect.

Do you have any ideas how much you are looking for? Posting an estimate price would likely help the sale, providing it is fair.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:02:29 PM

Do you have any proof of you owning this domain or the traffic it receives? Just posting a link to this thread on the site and providing some Google Analytics screenshots should be sufficient I expect.

Do you have any ideas how much you are looking for? Posting an estimate price would likely help the sale, providing it is fair.
I would also like to see analytics data and  if it generates any revenue? By the way I would also like to know how it is getting type-in traffic as it is neither a .com or .net domain which usually get most of type in traffic in one word keyword domain

BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:12:19 PM

I would also like to see analytics data and  if it generates any revenue? By the way I would also like to know how it is getting type-in traffic as it is neither a .com or .net domain which usually get most of type in traffic in one word keyword domain

It doesn't really need that; the domain itself is really great for anything bitcoin-related. Domains aren't bought for the type-in traffic; they're bought for the domain name itself.
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:22:48 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 02:00:59 PM by FrozenOne

I would also like to see analytics data and  if it generates any revenue? By the way I would also like to know how it is getting type-in traffic as it is neither a .com or .net domain which usually get most of type in traffic in one word keyword domain

It doesn't really need that; the domain itself is really great for anything bitcoin-related. Domains aren't bought for the type-in traffic; they're bought for the domain name itself.

Right. It's a domain name. Not a website. Why would it have traffic? I guess they didn't bother reading.

Wapinter, clueless about domains and I don't read too good. Thanks for pointing that out! Looks like the guys above me are in the right after all. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong! Tongue
kaykawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:12:47 PM

.01btc

BTC1111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:36:04 AM

Proof that you own the domain
i might be interested
BicoinBarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 01:09:02 PM

Proof that you own the domain
i might be interested

Hi Guys,

Due to constantly being spammed via the whois i put the domain under whois privacy, however, for you guys I've just put up a quick page to show that i own the domain > http://bitcoins.co/uk.html

I've been operating within the domain industry since 1996, and own a number of premium keyword rich domains so you're in safe hands Smiley

Hope that helps to clarify the ownership of Bitcoins.co

All the best
Barry
BTC1111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:45:19 AM

Your expected price ?
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:54:21 AM

.01btc
0.015btc

Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:56:39 AM

Please give us an estimate if what you are looking for

Hours
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:30:13 AM

Seriously?  Roll Eyes

I offer 0.2BTC
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:30:16 PM

Is this auction !?

I bid 0.21 BTC

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:57:27 AM

Is this auction !?

I bid 0.21 BTC

OP is saying offers are welcome.

I bid 0.25BTC.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:03:07 PM

0.26 BTC

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BicoinBarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 08:24:44 PM

Please give us an estimate if what you are looking for

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I am currently reviewing all offers over $10k - Already I've had a few offers of $5k from senior members of this forum (admin feel free to confirm as some are still sitting in my message console).

I've seen a number of startups using the .co extension, and feel "bitcoins.co" is most definitely a premium. I actually remember last July Mark Karpeles listed the "Bitcoins.com" with my friend Aron who owns HA.com (Heritage Auctions), and the parent company of Mt. Gox "Tibanne" hoping to raise $1 million from the sale of the "Bitcoins.com" domain, however, as most of us know a restraining order was issued due to the ongoing lawsuit against Mt. Gox, meaning the auction got cancelled resulting in no domain sale Sad

I'm not saying that bitcoins.co is worth anywhere near that amount! but in my opinion its still a very nice brandable domain which describes the industry its in.

Always happy to work something out if a deal is to be done! Plus if people want to place offers in the thread in a bidding style format, that works for me too!

I've replied to all PM's and happy to answer anymore questions if required...

All the best,
Barry
MrPeoples

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:22:21 PM

LOL at offers of 0.25 BTC etc.

I was reading the posts and laughing my cock off
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:18:07 PM

You have one hell of a domain here, good luck with your sale.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: