Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bigfaucet.ml - 4 currency in 8 faucets. 4 Bonus buttons, bonus stars.  (Read 1167 times)
BigFaucet (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:57:48 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 03:39:37 AM by BigFaucet

BIGFAUCET.ml
4 currency in 7 faucets. 3 Bonus buttons, bonus stars. 30% referral commision. Chat, radio and flash games.
http://bigfaucet.ml
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BigFaucetml-168695680131913
Twitter https://twitter.com/Bigfaucet_ml

News was collected while 6 month period:
   New design of every faucet module(Updated).
Now every visitor can easily see all information about current faucet. When faucet open you can see two separated panels. In left panel shown detailed information about how othen faucet dispense and big can be reward each time. Next line show how much can be earned from faucet every hour. Next line every day. Every hourly amount and daily amount only relative values and can be reached if faucet dispense biggest coins value every time. Next line show list of possible rewards in selected faucet. On next line you can see earned bonus stars wich you can use next time in faucet. In bottom of left panel placed current faucet referral link template. Replace Your_(LTC,BTC,PPC,XPM)_address with your wallet ID. On right panel as usual field to enter your wallet ID, below enter correct recaptcha and button get reward.

Litecoin (LTC) bonus button added.
Please pay attention about one of the major differences this faucet site from others. Bonus Litecoin (LTC) button. Info how to use and how often active bonus button appear you can find in bottom right part of page.

Statistic panel in page top and last 18 days in each faucet.
Added full detailed gave away statistic data. Updated every minute. In top module show table with cryptocurrency list: BitCoin(BTC), LiteCOin(LTC), PeerCoin(PPC), PrimeCOin(XPM) hourly dispense, daily dispense and ll time dispense. Also in each faucet added last 18 days dispense detailed statistic panel below faucet.

Description about bonus button added.
In right bottom of site near bonus button block added "?" symbol, if you click on it updated description will appear about bonus buttons and how use them to earn huge amount coins. Also "?" symbol added in near every cryptocurrency description near classic faucet blocks close to middle.

Referral commision increased to 30%.
Significant change in dispense has made today. Referral commision for every faucet increased in two times and now 30%.

Two cryptocurrency added. Now you can take from PeerCoin(PPC) and PrimeCoin(XPM) faucet and bonus buttons.
New two cryptocurrency added in Bigfaucet.ml portal. Peercoin and Promecoin. Visitors now can get unlimited number free coins from faucets and bonus buttons.

Bottom help panel added.
At the bottom of page you can see new help panel. Click on any link and you will see detailed description about main functions and features on Bigfaucet.ml portal.

Official faucet rotator added.
Today we presenting to our dear visitors our official faucet rotator. Located rotator button right below chat panel. In rotator you can find 6 different cryptocurrencies: LTC, BTC, DOGE, PPC, XPM, DASH. More information how to use rotator you can find in bottom help panel.

Solitaire flash game added.
To help our visitors relax and skip time waiting until next bonus button we placed solitaire flash game located after chat panel and faucet rotator button. This is free game without any registration.

Bonus star and description added.
Recently added feature of our portal is bonus stars. Bonus star can be earned for faucets(maximum 7 stars) and bonus faucets(maximum 4 stars). When visitor use faucet he can use bonus star to significant increase coins amount claim from every faucet. Also added level, more star collected, higher level and bonus to every claim from faucet or bonus faucet.

27.09.2015. Update in flash games panel. Now below chat panel +4 games added. Now visitors can play match style game, simple pusher style game, solitaire as always, famous 2048 style game and lines(5 color ball in line).

15.10.2015. TOPIC: Statistic panel in page top was fully updated and now include bonus stars bonuses.
As before here you can see full detailed gave away statistic. Update every 60 seconds.

16.10.2015. TOPIC: Earn 200% faster bonus stars.
From now we increase rapidly speed for earning each bonus stars for every faucet and bonus button faucet. Twice faster bonus stars will grow.

19.10.2015. TOPIC: Dispense increased rapidly from XPM bonus button faucet.
From today we increase twice dispense from XPM bonus button facuet. Now every our visitor can claim up to 2,000,000 coins XPM every time when bonus XPM button active.

26.10.2015. TOPIC: Today was applied redesigned left part of open faucet panel. Now it have much friendly look. Placed big treasure chest with lot of cryptocurrency coins.

28.11.2015. TOPIC: Huge redesign in portal modules. Now it's clean from banner in center and they only apper when faucet open.

03.12.2015. TOPIC: Our official Faucet rotator http://bigfaucetrotator.ml now updated and added few new major features. Added fully detailed description and faucet rotator main top control panel. Now Faucet lists will be updated every day! And our dear visitors will have always fresh faucet lists.

14.12.2015. TOPIC: Updated design of the portal. Now you will have a festive mood. If you move the mouse pointer at the edge of the garland will hear playing different tonal melodies.

28.01.2016. List of major updates:
(o_O) Anti botnet measures system was totally rewritten and improved drastically. But still far not perfect as we need.
(o_O) Every 4 crypto currency faucets and 3 bonus faucets balanced has been changed. Now time for regular faucets will be 15 minutes. For bonus faucets will be from 30 minutes to 150 minutes. Claim coins amount increased and maximum amount increased in several times.
(o_O) Appearance time for every new bonus star decreased. Bonuses from each bonus star is slightly overall increased and rebalanced.

31.01.2016. Update about active bonus button appearance. Now maximum time limit changed from 150 minutes -> to 120 minutes! More active bonus buttons - more coins for ouw dear visitors.

14.02.2016. NEWS: Bonus stars features for new visitors now more friendly.
            Active bonus buttons now appear more often, minimal interval decreased to 25 minutes.
            Bitcoin BTC Bonus button added. http://bigfaucet.ml/gfx/news_btc_bonus_button.png

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 01:26:39 AM

Hi, tried your faucet and i won 51 satoshi/5 minutes  but i have few remarks:
First rewards comparing to the timing isn't that bad and the referral 30% can be better.
Second your site is too crowded with long french text that not everyone can understand, i recommend that you make a change: for example the main page contain a summary and the links for the btc, ltc...faucets and in every sub-page you can let the french text and add an English one  Wink
This Is just a suggestion good luck/bonne chance

tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:33:38 AM

i has visited your faucet site and i like your faucet concept. but the rewards is too low thank you for my first claim 51 coins

BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:12:37 PM

First of all first claim can't be so low, only theoretically. Also first claim include 7 bonus star and if base reward only 50 + bonus stars cumulative reward can bring a lot more, for example 200-300 coins. If base reward higher, for example 200 you can collect with 7 bonus stars up to 1500 for claim.
  51 satoshi can be taken only if you you faucet twice in row and without bonus stars and base reward 50 + Level bonus.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:53:35 PM

for me your faucet is more confused, more link, more images, very more banner adv and java code and the reward for all this is really low
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:05:03 AM

for me your faucet is more confused, more link, more images, very more banner adv and java code and the reward for all this is really low
I have to disagree with your opinion. Very low quantity banners and they don't block any usefull content. No one internet faucet site have such combination of friendly user interface combined with bonuses and level system also instant payment. Easy, reliable and friendly to new visitors and have stable growing community inside.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:43:44 AM

When i visit your site i found it little confusing how it works. I suggest you to try clean design with more pages which will increases pageviews as well as ctr rate for ads.
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:40:39 PM

When i visit your site i found it little confusing how it works. I suggest you to try clean design with more pages which will increases pageviews as well as ctr rate for ads.
In site was used non standard(without ny CMS) design. Many pages created via opening different cryptocurrency  faucet. And by changing get parameters in browser address bar change content page content. It bring very easy site navigation.
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:38:33 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 09:21:23 PM by BigFaucet

27.09.2015. Update in flash games panel. Now below chat panel +4 games added. Now visitors can play match style game, simple pusher style game, solitaire as always, famous 2048 style game and lines(5 color ball in line).
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:22:09 PM

15.10.2015. TOPIC: Statistic panel in page top was fully updated and now include bonus stars bonuses.
As before here you can see full detailed gave away statistic. Update every 60 seconds.

16.10.2015. TOPIC: Earn 200% faster bonus stars.
From now we increase rapidly speed for earning each bonus stars for every faucet and bonus button faucet. Twice faster bonus stars will grow.

19.10.2015. TOPIC: Dispense increased rapidly from XPM bonus button faucet.
From today we increase twice dispense from XPM bonus button facuet. Now every our visitor can claim up to 2,000,000 coins XPM every time when bonus XPM button active.
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:09:17 PM

26.10.2015. TOPIC: Today was applied redesigned left part of open faucet panel. Now it have much friendly look. Placed big treasure chest with lot of cryptocurrency coins. http://bigfaucet.ml/news/news26.10.2015.png

28.11.2015. TOPIC: Huge redesign in portal modules. Now it's clean from banner in center and they only apper when faucet open.
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:19:19 PM

03.12.2015. TOPIC: Our official Faucet rotator http://bigfaucetrotator.ml now updated and added few new major features. Added fully detailed description and faucet rotator main top control panel. Now Faucet lists will be updated every day! And our dear visitors will have always fresh faucet lists.
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:11:57 PM

14.12.2015. TOPIC: Updated design of the portal. Now you will have a festive mood. If you move the mouse pointer at the edge of the garland will hear playing different tonal melodies.
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:30:54 PM

28.01.2016. List of major updates:
(o_O) Anti botnet measures system was totally rewritten and improved drastically. But still far not perfect as we need.
(o_O) Every 4 crypto currency faucets and 3 bonus faucets balanced has been changed. Now time for regular faucets will be 15 minutes. For bonus faucets will be from 30 minutes to 150 minutes. Claim coins amount increased and maximum amount increased in several times.
(o_O) Appearance time for every new bonus star decreased. Bonuses from each bonus star is slightly overall increased and rebalanced.
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:18:57 PM

31.01.2016. Update about active bonus button appearance. Now maximum time limit changed from 150 minutes -> to 120 minutes! More active bonus buttons - more coins for ouw dear visitors.
BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:39:58 AM

14.02.2016. NEWS: Bonus stars features for new visitors now more friendly.
            Active bonus buttons now appear more often, minimal interval decreased to 25 minutes.
            Bitcoin BTC Bonus button added. http://bigfaucet.ml/gfx/news_btc_bonus_button.png
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:03:09 AM

For me site not working. When I go to page it's just white  and nothing shows.

BigFaucet (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:53:49 PM

NEWS: Was upgraded visual desing in news panel. Website scripts was optimized and now working much faster and reliable.

​BigFaucet 1 year old.
A lot was done for past year and will in near time.
Dear visitors many thanks for your support.
Referral commision increased to 100%*.
*-Until end of april.
http://bigfaucet.ml http://bigfaucet.ml/gfx/btc_bonus_ref100.png
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:01:25 PM

Your site not working error message

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:27:09 PM

Your link isn't working for me. Site error. I will wait your site back to the normal, so i can test it and give my feedback. I would like to see if the rewards are really good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print