Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature for Hero member  (Read 645 times)
Lovethecoins (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:31:28 AM

I am a Hero member and just recently got on this.. Just wondering what is out there? who is offering what! Thanks lots guys!

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 05:57:50 AM

I am a Hero member and just recently got on this.. Just wondering what is out there? who is offering what! Thanks lots guys!

This is thread for you Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 15-Sept-2015]

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:37:24 PM

I am seeing you are promoting yobit signature champaign why don't you change it you can get upto 1 lakh santohi per post and more than 0.10 BTC per week with other signature champaign.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:06:12 PM

I am seeing you are promoting yobit signature champaign why don't you change it you can get upto 1 lakh santohi per post and more than 0.10 BTC per week with other signature champaign.

What do mean 1 lakh santohi ?

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:10:48 PM

Get on the campaign I'm on. Weekly pay up to 100 posts a week 1.2 mbtc a post also bonus for carrying avatar.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:15:17 PM

i do not know why did you choose your current signature campagin . i think it has the lowest payrates for members with high rank like you
you better choose another one as there are some available campagins that you can join
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:34:17 AM

Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that that account is a bought account? It seems improbable that the OP went all the way to Hero without knowing what signature campaigns there were.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:45:58 AM

Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that that account is a bought account? It seems improbable that the OP went all the way to Hero without knowing what signature campaigns there were.

+1 LOL. Maybe right but still maybe OP wants attention and ask people to find an answer to his question without looking for an answer for himself first.
Lovethecoins (OP)

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:50:34 AM

+1 LOL. Maybe right but still maybe OP wants attention and ask people to find an answer to his question without looking for an answer for himself first.

never bothered with signatures. I was well aware of them and this post was made cause it was late and I was being lazy  Grin

Thanks for the responses all

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: