Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 11:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DigiByte & League of Legends - How can we make DigiByte Gaming better?  (Read 13835 times)
gmartinho

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:07:30 AM

I login with my Steam account and played CS , but I do not receive my DGB
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 04:16:19 AM

I login with my Steam account and played CS , but I do not receive my DGB

Is your Steam account settings set to private? This has been the case with a few people. This prevents our system from pulling your stats.

ajmagz009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:14:24 AM

is there a way i can earn digibytes here in philippines by playing league of legends ?? coz i dont know what server to pick. coz theres no asia or sea in there to put my summoner name..
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 05:26:39 AM

is there a way i can earn digibytes here in philippines by playing league of legends ?? coz i dont know what server to pick. coz theres no asia or sea in there to put my summoner name..

Not at this time. Garena, the company providing League of Legends support does not have a public facing API yet. This is the case for most Asian countries.

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 05:27:37 AM

You are now limited to linking 1 summoner to your DigiByte Gaming account (down from 5). This is being done to help curb spam and abuse of the platform.

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:43:44 PM

Why should I choose you over leet and just sell the btc for digibytes? What makes you better them them?

I think you should answer this guys question OP.

Also what rewards do we get ? How much ? I hope this stay popular I will register very soon this is great news. Very clever way to make money and distribute your coin. I hope more and more coins are play to earn. Smiley

Good jobs boys !!

Please add heroes of the storm.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:52:58 PM

You are now limited to linking 1 summoner to your DigiByte Gaming account (down from 5). This is being done to help curb spam and abuse of the platform.

not bad. by the way, what happens with the unclaimed (24hr) rewards? do they go back to the pool?

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 07:28:41 AM

not bad. by the way, what happens with the unclaimed (24hr) rewards? do they go back to the pool?

Yes, they go back to the DigiMan's pool. Smiley

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 03:11:38 PM

Yes, they go back to the DigiMan's pool. Smiley

nice, could you answer my tweet please? https://twitter.com/btsfav/status/768525523182026752

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:24:46 AM

So you get like 1k-2k satoshi for one game of legue of legends ? Hardly seems worth it.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 06:58:31 AM

So you get like 1k-2k satoshi for one game of legue of legends ? Hardly seems worth it.

you get more in cs go, but anyways. if you play anyways it's basically free money

fible1
Legendary

Activity: 1183

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:32:12 PM

How does Digibyte integrate into my battle.net/warcraft account? Is there a Blizzard API you guys are pulling kills and other info from for rewards, or how does the gaming app of DB work exactly?

Thank you,
   Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
Ryan Dugan

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 09:35:02 PM

I believe it will be better and more poplpulsr with higher rewards. I know it is free that is fine but to get backing and currency moving you must have more coin to give for playing games. To improve the use and value also to bring in others to play with or against. It will be nice to have our own gaming group. Please give this some thoughts.

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:32:22 AM

We just pushed out several updates to DigiByteGaming.com:   LoL & CS:GO Payouts, Bonus & Daily Quests, Plus Tipping on Twitter, Twitch, Reddit should all be working properly and have been thoroughly tested and changed with user feedback.  

We are working on an update for the WoW part of the site, some people are still having some issues with WoW but we should work through it in the next couple days.  Check out the site if you have not visited in awhile! https://digibytegaming.com/

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:44:17 PM

We just pushed out several updates to DigiByteGaming.com:   LoL & CS:GO Payouts, Bonus & Daily Quests, Plus Tipping on Twitter, Twitch, Reddit should all be working properly and have been thoroughly tested and changed with user feedback.  

We are working on an update for the WoW part of the site, some people are still having some issues with WoW but we should work through it in the next couple days.  Check out the site if you have not visited in awhile! https://digibytegaming.com/

really like the updates, only problem is that you earn close to nothing. it's too hard to farm a reasonable amount

Ryan Dugan

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 01:55:53 AM

really like the updates, only problem is that you earn close to nothing. it's too hard to farm a reasonable amount

I played cs:go like a beast and made like 2k satoshi in an hour. If they want to get their coin seen then there actually needs to be coins there. Right now there is little movement. Increasing rewards will create more movement and maybe we can even have servers with other people in instead of abandoned ones.

Wotoro

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:17:15 AM

hahaha thats too low i already make in league of legends $9 just playing soo is a a good thing

read this is a waste of time and nobody will give it you back hahah
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:46:38 PM

Why should I choose you over leet and just sell the btc for digibytes? What makes you better them them?

I think you should answer this guys question OP.

Also what rewards do we get ? How much ? I hope this stay popular I will register very soon this is great news. Very clever way to make money and distribute your coin. I hope more and more coins are play to earn. Smiley

Good jobs boys !!

Please add heroes of the storm.

DigiByte vs. Bitcoin

Security: 5 DigiByte mining algorithms vs. 1 Bitcoin algorithm.
  • DigiByte mining is much more decentralized.
  • DigiByte mining algorithms can be changed out in the future to prevent centralization.

Speed:  DigiByte transactions occur much faster that Bitcoin transactions.
  • 1-3 second transaction notifications.
  • 15 second DigiByte blocks vs. 10 minute Bitcoin blocks.
  • DigiBytes are confirmed after 1 minutes vs. 1 hour with Bitcoins.

Transaction Volume: DigiByte can handle many more transactions per second.
  • Bitcoin can only handle 7 transactions per second.
  • DigiByte currently can handle 280+ transactions per second.
  • The 2015 DigiSpeed hardfork introduced changes that double the capacity of the network every two years.

Total Supply: More DigiBytes, lower price, more micro transactions, better price stability.
  • 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.
  • Only 21 million Bitcoin will be created over 140 years.
  • 1:1000 ratio. 1 Bitcoin for every 1000 DigiBytes.

Flexibility: Ability to quickly add new features.
  • DigiByte can add new features & upgrades much quicker than Bitcoin.
  • Future DigiByte upgrades will push transaction limit to several thousand per second.

Marketability & Usability: DigiByte is an easy brand to market to consumers.
  • DigiBytes are much cheaper to acquire.
  • $1 - $10 long-term price target per DigiByte.
  • Send 5 DigiBytes instead of 0.005 Bitcoin.

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
mestre179

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:43:38 AM

hello, i see in my page on digibyte gaming i make 2122 digibytes but only have in my wall 691 i don't know why anyone can help me?
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:39:25 PM

Have you tried to contact OP by sending him a personal message. He knows a lot about digibyte gaming.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: