Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DigiByte & League of Legends - How can we make DigiByte Gaming better?  (Read 13830 times)
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:06:52 AM

Where does the money come from that is paid out in Digibyte gaming? Is Digibyte gaming mining it or is it from a premine from the devs?
It was paid out of funds we raised, and out of pocket as well as DGB we mined. The tiny premine for DGB (0.5%) was all used up in the first few months of 2014 to pay developers to make all the first wallets and to get on pools and exchanges. Also, half was given away in giveaway threads to get people to download the wallet. This is all documented on our main thread.

Essentially there is no premine for DGB like most other coins, this is why our market cap is lower compared to many other coins with much less volume and smaller user base. We have a much wider available supply with 99% of all DGB actually in circulation globally on many markets.

lykkyz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:25:01 PM

When will fixed dgb payout?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

down for a long time now... doubt their team is that big any more.

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:51:43 AM

down for a long time now... doubt their team is that big any more.
Please keep in mind we never made any money from DigiByte Gaming. It was a completely free service that costs us alot of money and time. Our team is focused on the current protocol upgrades and SegWit activation allowing for real world utility.

Our vision is to turn DigiByte gaming into an easy to use solution for gamers to get involved in the DigiByte minting process as well as to keep integrating DigiByte into the gaming world.

Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:50:26 PM

Any chance of adding Heroes of the Storm to the list of supported games?

It is essentially Blizzard's League of Legends and I know you support world of warcraft.

If you were to implement HOTS the likely pathway to connecting accounts would be https://www.hotslogs.com/Default  which shows in depth match history for players.

I used to play wow but I'm not much a fan of their current expansion, I played LOL for awhile when DGB gaming first launched and got 10-20k DGB but I'm not the biggest LoL fan.

I play a lot of HOTS, it's the next big game imo. DOTA was originally a hack of Blizzard's warcraft games and HOTS is like a true blizzard endorsed DOTA. Very fun.

Also, I don't play Overwatch but it is likely the most popular game around atm. Elon Musk even said it's his game of choice when he occasionally games. If you managed to get Overwatch implemented you might be able to tap into another audience.

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
frankoverwood

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:18:25 PM

is digibyte gaming dead? system its not recognizing my lol matches.
youngblackgod

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

hopefully after segwit activation you guys can start working on dgb gaming again, it was the main thing pulling me towards supporting the coin besides mining it since i play alot of league of legends while mining, it would be double incentive for me if dgb gaming was an extra layer of earning dgb.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:41:54 PM

Hello admin,
I want to is there any way to change my Summoner's name ?
Honestly, my account got banned for the use of Cassiopeia script :<
And I made another account on the server.

Thank you  Grin
felibaudino

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:10:16 PM

Hey digibyte, any plans to make earning DGB through LoL again? (Asking it nicely)
xaco147

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:50:43 AM

I think Dota 2 should be also implemented in the platform. We can argue which game is the most famous or most playable, but no game has bigger tournaments than Dota 2. It is the future and i think it has the best community. But first we need to see DGBGaming working
BluePoppy

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:08:47 AM

We are looking for people to help us test the new DigiByte Gaming platform. You can earn free DigiBytes by going to http://digibytegaming.com, signing up and then playing League of Legends.

You are rewarded per in game kill and win.

What sort of game statistics, game rewards and other playable games do you think we should add to the platform? We really want to help spread digital currency in the gaming world.

We are also looking for merchant and platform partners for the upcoming DigiByte market so gamers can spend their DigiBytes on useful items.
If I understand this, the Digibyte platform is getting tokens from where? Curious where the money is coming from to pay people to play video games
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

We are looking for people to help us test the new DigiByte Gaming platform. You can earn free DigiBytes by going to http://digibytegaming.com, signing up and then playing League of Legends.

You are rewarded per in game kill and win.

What sort of game statistics, game rewards and other playable games do you think we should add to the platform? We really want to help spread digital currency in the gaming world.

We are also looking for merchant and platform partners for the upcoming DigiByte market so gamers can spend their DigiBytes on useful items.
If I understand this, the Digibyte platform is getting tokens from where? Curious where the money is coming from to pay people to play video games
This was paid out of the developer's pockets but the service has been shut down until we can get regrouped and the site updated.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

LOL is good right now because there are many people playing this game so you can easily get some players from this game.  however, I still think that other games like dota or csgo or starcraft 2 are still better than lol
namyamai

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

Hello

I am willing to support your cause! I can help with funds if needed to bring this back. I am a noob at this but I like the concept of this altcoins protocol.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

Any news regarding LOL and digibyte?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: