Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bizarre and possibly offensive bitcoin themed artworks/cartoons  (Read 1646 times)
Dansker (OP)

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 05:46:34 PM

Hello,

I have been asked by an artist, who wishes to remain anonymous, to offer these bizarre artworks/drawings/cartoons on auction to the community here.

There is a total of 3 works on auction. You are bidding on all 3 in this lot.

The winner of each auction will get a high-res photo of the works sent to him (link to images in PM), and he will have the rights to use the images as he pleases. I will not send any photos of the artwork to anyone but the winner of the auction, and I will not spread the works or images thereof in any other way to anyone else, and it is up to the winner to decide if he wants to share the works with the world, or keep them his forever. I will destroy the originals, if the winner of the auction so wishes.

(If the buyer wants, I can send the original works to him via snail mail, but in that case the winner will have to pay for stamps + envelope in addition to the winning bid. This is up to the buyer if he wants this or not.)

The way it works is, that you get to see a very blurred picture in poor quality of the 3 cartoons for sale below, and then you get these detailed descriptions:

Picture 1 is a comic cartoon consisting of four smaller pictures, and one large.
In the first picture, an eager bitcoin user eyes a large Bitcoin symbol on his monitor, he appears excited about the notion of this newfound currency.
In the second picture, the bitcoin user attaches two electrical clamps to his erect penis. He is smiling.
The third picture shows the user initiating a transfer of Bitcoins from his PC to his penis, connected with the clamps. He is smiling still.
The fourth picture shows the PC monitor displaying "BITCOIN OVERLOAD CRITICAL" with sparks flying from the monitor.
The final fifth and larger picture carries the text "BIT MANIA". The monitor is on fire, smoke billowing from it's now broken screen. The bitcoin user is extatic, electric currents shooting from his body. His penis is exploding from the bitcoin overload, with 5 bitcoins visible falling out of the now mangled penis. His eyes are bitcoin symbols. His arms are flailing. He is smiling.

Picture 2 shows a character running with arms flailing towards another character. The first characters curvy penis is penetrating the latters mouth. The reciever has a red face, and is dragging his own flaccid penis on the ground. They both have Bitcoin symbols on their torsos, and the recieving character has antennas.

Picture 3 shows what seems to be a Bitcoin Wizard sporting a cape and holding up a wand. The wizard is being penetrated orally by a pair of cute smiling bunnyrabbits, whose exorbitantly large penises cross inside the wizards skull, and exit the wizard through the eyesockets, popping both eyes in the process. The Bitcoin logo is both on the wizards cap and the wizards torso.

Bidding starts at 0.5 BTC, you are bidding on all 3 images at the same time.

All 3 works are made with mostly black marker on standard white A4 paper.

Free example of the artist's work: https://i.imgur.com/eajCT.jpg

The auctions ends exactly 10 days from the date and time of this post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 05:51:42 PM

Yes
majorddf

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 06:03:49 PM

Your "friend"  (  Wink ) clearly has a slightly broken mind.

Where on earth would you hang them?
Dansker (OP)

Hello world!

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 06:12:26 PM

Your "friend"  (  Wink ) clearly has a slightly broken mind.

Where on earth would you hang them?

Good question, and I have no idea where you would hang them.

I keep them hidden while I have them to be honest. They would be pretty hard to explain... Bitcoins alone are hard enough to explain on their own Cheesy

And it isn't me who made them. I wish it was, cause that would mean I could draw things!

Dansker (OP)

Hello world!

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:50:52 PM

Last chance to get this! Smiley

Dansker (OP)

Hello world!

View Profile