Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileCash, First PoCh coin (Proof of Charity)  (Read 35089 times)
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:31:40 AM

two news...

the good one:
MBL is supposed to be on C-cex exchange soon (sooner than next voting Wink )
and the not very:
MBL on Coinotron - will be delayed (due to: work overload)

There are 2 good news about MobileCash to be added on exchanges Smiley

Have you decided yet about the price of the coin or the exchange will decided their self at how much will MBL costs?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:23:07 AM

two news...

the good one:
and the not very:

Have you decided yet about the price of the coin or the exchange will decided their self at how much will MBL costs?

I'm not able to decide about the price, the same way like Ripple is not able to decide about price now.
- since they have placed some part of XRP on the market, and XRP price is market price.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 10:34:57 AM

two news...

the good one:
and the not very:

I'm not able to decide about the price, the same way like Ripple is not able to decide about price now.
- since they have placed some part of XRP on the market, and XRP price is market price.

market price is the actual price any item will be worth ...

you can place a price - then once it gets traded - it will find its own price according to the market itself ...

i think if you make a reasonable assumption about price - then you will have a reasonable community that will work with the coin ... up the price too much - or price it too low ... well - will see what happens ...

quite tricky ...

#crysx

jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:59:00 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 09:12:45 PM by jk_14

market price is the actual price any item will be worth ...

you can place a price - then once it gets traded - it will find its own price according to the market itself ...

i think if you make a reasonable assumption about price - then you will have a reasonable community that will work with the coin ... up the price too much - or price it too low ... well - will see what happens ...

quite tricky ...

#crysx

my assumption is from 1 satoshi to 1 usd, so quite broad... Smiley

btw:

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:07:09 PM

two news...

the good one:
and the not very:

You certainly can push the price down close to zero, since you're holding 1B premined coins, and probably all the way to zero since I doubt anyone is gonna sock 10 BTC at 1 sat.

You could also support the price above 10 sat quite easily, since the coin has only been out a few days, let's say a week, that's about 200k coins (excluding you're huge premine). You could buy all 200k coins at a price of 10 sat for 0.2 BTC. Since you supposedly have business partners and a plan for a business, one might think you would have the resources to spend at maximum $40/week to keep the price above 10 sat.

Also, nice logo.

jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:49:46 PM

You certainly can push the price down close to zero, since you're holding 1B premined coins, and probably all the way to zero since I doubt anyone is gonna sock 10 BTC at 1 sat.

You could also support the price above 10 sat quite easily, since the coin has only been out a few days, let's say a week, that's about 200k coins (excluding you're huge premine). You could buy all 200k coins at a price of 10 sat for 0.2 BTC. Since you supposedly have business partners and a plan for a business, one might think you would have the resources to spend at maximum $40/week to keep the price above 10 sat.

Also, nice logo.

Ripple certainly can push the price down close to zero, since they are holding many billions of premined coins, and probably all the way to zero since I doubt anyone is gonna sock up to one thousand BTC at 1 sat.

Ah, logo... at least in one matter you are absolutely right
- the prettiest one from all logos on Android screen

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:07:09 PM

You keep comparing yourself to Ripple, but Ripple labs has a long line of investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Google, a board of directors, a whole bunch of job listings on their career page of their website, etc. You don't even have a website, afaik. Ripple also introduced a completely new consensus protocol. You just made a clone coin with a huge premine. I'm not a fan of Ripple, but at least they appear legitimate, have a physical location for their company, and have introduced a novel technology along with their giant premine. You just have some top secret innovation that you won't say a word about, some unknown business partners, and you yourself are an unknown quantity with no public presence. I think you're comparing apples and oranges, or more precisely, banking tokens and shitcoins.

Edit: I apologize for missing this awesome website posted in the OP: http://mbl.cash/
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:11:50 PM

You keep comparing yourself to Ripple, but Ripple labs has a long line of investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Google, a board of directors, a whole bunch of job listings on their career page of their website, etc. You don't even have a website, afaik. Ripple also introduced a completely new consensus protocol. You just made a clone coin with a huge premine. I'm not a fan of Ripple, but at least they appear legitimate, have a physical location for their company, and have introduced a novel technology along with their giant premine. You just have some top secret innovation that you won't say a word about, some unknown business partners, and you yourself are an unknown quantity with no public presence. I think you're comparing apples and oranges, or more precisely, banking tokens and shitcoins.

Edit: I apologize for missing this awesome website posted in the OP: http://mbl.cash/

That's the reason the Mobilecash is 100x less premined...
Smiley

but domain name itself - equally perfect like logo, how could you miss that...?!
Smiley
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:12:10 PM

Not working yet, but work in progress:
https://www.blockexperts.com/mbl
rik8119

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:15:14 PM

Hi everybody,

what is the point? I do not see any evidence or obvious signs for a scam, except that there is a huge premine. If somebody cant deliver he is loosing his audience, what is the worst that can happen. So if you think the coin is not worth anything or full of promisses, just sit and wait.

Nowadays you do not only need a great idea but also a hard skin and a big bag full of skills to get something going the time where you can make a big profit with scamcoins is over. What we need today are great ideas and as many as we can have because this world is very far from beein fair or a good place for the 99%.

Its ok to be sceptical and you made your point but please collect evidence first before accusing. Everyone is innocent before his guilt is prooven. Everything that really changed the world started small and against the establishment..

Greetings Rik

Demurrage - the easiest way to a human society.
The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:25:14 PM

Anyone running a pool or private pool?

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:33:44 PM

Hi everybody,

what is the point? I do not see any evidence or obvious signs for a scam, except that there is a huge premine. If somebody cant deliver he is loosing his audience, what is the worst that can happen. So if you think the coin is not worth anything or full of promisses, just sit and wait.

Nowadays you do not only need a great idea but also a hard skin and a big bag full of skills to get something going the time where you can make a big profit with scamcoins is over. What we need today are great ideas and as many as we can have because this world is very far from beein fair or a good place for the 99%.

Its ok to be sceptical and you made your point but please collect evidence first before accusing. Everyone is innocent before his guilt is prooven. Everything that really changed the world started small and against the establishment..

Greetings Rik

Thank you,

P.S.
I don't know why, but that reminds me some famous sentence:
"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."
(bringing the mass adoption to cryptocurrencies)
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:44:00 PM

Anyone running a pool or private pool?

I'm trying to contact give-me-coins.com, as they had merge-mining VTC+MON long time ago...
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:15:02 PM

Mooning!!!
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:06:34 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 08:00:43 AM by jk_14

two news...

the good one:

"2015-09-24 19:26:48 C-CEX support

There seems to have been some confusion on my behalf regarding the listing. I have just spoken to our tech team and they have confirmed MobileCash will be added as it is the winner of this round. We are waiting for the source link to be updated on the ANN thread thread so we can initiate the process of listing it."

so, I have provided all the information - and I'm still waiting for the answer...

nikl

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:56:36 PM

two news...

the good one:

"2015-09-24 19:26:48 C-CEX support

There seems to have been some confusion on my behalf regarding the listing. I have just spoken to our tech team and they have confirmed MobileCash will be added as it is the winner of this round. We are waiting for the source link to be updated on the ANN thread thread so we can initiate the process of listing it."

so, I have provided all the information - and I'm still waiting for the answer...

Maybe C-Cex needs working blockexplorer to list the coin?
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:52:47 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 09:04:40 PM by jk_14

"2015-09-25 19:53:28 jk_14

When MobileCash will be listing? Is there anything you need yet for listing?"
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:00:00 PM

Block explorer (early release):

https://www.blockexperts.com/mbl
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 02:17:49 PM

Difficulty

Network gH/s

I think the only developer and his friends Mining Now  Wink

Too Premine My Friend!