Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileCash, First PoCh coin (Proof of Charity)  (Read 35091 times)
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:07:58 AM

I have no Mac available and no Mac experience - I hope someone help me here (I will ask Vertcoin devs)

MobileCash wallet for Mac users:
http://mbl.cash/download/Mobilecash-Qt-dmg.zip

Mate you are doing great job Smiley
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:12:28 PM

Mate you are doing great job Smiley

Thanks,

I'm allowed to disclose a bit the second, more important area. As I wrote:

In fact, I wouldn't start this project without a positive answer from the entity,

In July we have started some arrangements regarding payment processing in MobileCash
one of attainable bitcoin payment processors was Midgar: http://midgar.co/?lang=en

The matter is still in progress...
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:27:03 PM

In July we have started some arrangements regarding payment processing in MobileCash
one of attainable bitcoin payment processors was Midgar: http://midgar.co/?lang=en

The matter is still in progress...

update: The situation is still not hopeless Smiley
btw: one million of MBL in circulation now: https://www.blockexperts.com/mbl

P.S. in meantime I have found some nice article:
http://www.coindesk.com/what-2016-holds-for-bitcoin-businesses/
In fact, "The banking issue" section is interesting...
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:08:16 AM

Just got my first block, was lazy about setting up merged mining on p2pool with vert but finally got around to it. Looking forward to the future of MBL jk_14  Cheers   Smiley

patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:12:12 AM

Hey JK can u change the block explorer? this one is worst then dog shit , most of the time its offline and the rich list updates like once a month?Huh
solstice

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:28:05 AM

Just got my first block, was lazy about setting up merged mining on p2pool with vert but finally got around to it. Looking forward to the future of MBL jk_14  Cheers   Smiley

Good for you, congrats mate.  Smiley
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:48:48 AM

Hey JK can u change the block explorer? this one is worst then dog shit , most of the time its offline and the rich list updates like once a month?Huh

Block explorer -> Coin Info
"Hosting   Expires on 2016-09-27"

the changes what are expected soon:
- auto-unblocking trigger in case of offline state
- TOP100 richlist
- 100 block history

I remember rich list updates were rather quick (at least - in my case)

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 07:04:04 AM

Block explorer -> Coin Info
"Hosting   Expires on 2016-09-27"

the changes what are expected soon:
- auto-unblocking trigger in case of offline state
- TOP100 richlist
- 100 block history

I remember rich list updates were rather quick (at least - in my case)

why dont you just let fairglu ( cryptoid ) get it all done for you like we did for granite? ...

he provides and awesome level of service and the site is ALWAYS being updated and is completely feature rich ... and not expensive at all ...

just a suggestion - but i think it will be one thing that will be completely off your to do list ( and off your back ) if you let him take care of it ...

#crysx

jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:27:35 AM

why dont you just let fairglu ( cryptoid ) get it all done for you like we did for granite? ...

he provides and awesome level of service and the site is ALWAYS being updated and is completely feature rich ... and not expensive at all ...

just a suggestion - but i think it will be one thing that will be completely off your to do list ( and off your back ) if you let him take care of it ...

#crysx

nice suggestion, and nice explorer service, indeed
(I think I will add it in the future)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 08:55:40 AM

#crysx

nice suggestion, and nice explorer service, indeed
(I think I will add it in the future)

no worries ...

btw - fairglu works very much like you do ...

he is informative - accessible - and fair ... i have NEVER had an issue with his service or the level of service and its prompt and exactly as you ask ...

really cant give him and his site enough praise ... im very satisfied with the cost as well ...

#crysx

jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:20:10 AM

that's nice,
nice also for decentralization of Mobilecash & Vertcoin networks
https://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/3qbxxv/spread_the_hashrate/

P.S.
regarding the future - I have the information, that Midgar has started
the clean instance of their platform, in order to prepare it for MBL
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:55:41 PM

p2pool merge mining was definitely difficult to get setup on my Windows 7 32-bit machine due to there being no installer (only 64 bit), and I had to compile from scratch.  I did try a Linux install first but kept getting errors and could never get it installed correctly.

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:13:41 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 09:23:43 AM by jk_14

p2pool merge mining was definitely difficult to get setup on my Windows 7 32-bit machine due to there being no installer (only 64 bit), and I had to compile from scratch.  I did try a Linux install first but kept getting errors and could never get it installed correctly.

Yes, I know. My linux box was merge-mining MBL's without issues...
fortunately we received immedate support from http://xpool.ca/ (thanks again Smiley )
what allows to merge-mine and simultaneously try to run your own p2pool without being in a hurry

btw, the genesis of MBL logo (if it's not clear):
http://alfa-img.com/show/how-a-cellular-network-works.html

jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:19:16 PM

btw, the genesis of MBL logo (if it's not clear):
http://alfa-img.com/show/how-a-cellular-network-works.html

So, the logo design shows our scope of interest is: MNO (Mobile Network Operators)
Anyway, the situation seems to be more complicated than was suspected...
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:59:01 PM

^^^ what do you mean, jk?

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:06:51 PM

on "freeze" like WALT DISNEY  Grin or in some cultures they say R.I.P. ...............
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:52:22 PM

^^^ what do you mean, jk?

I mean, that MNO's involvement - is not necessary from technical point of view
but it seems from business point of view it's just turning into crucial factor...

MobileCash has two valuable factors for eventual investor:
- significant coin stash (which can be offered to investor and used)
- civilized level of inflation (very rare case in cryptoworld)

So our coin is more attractive than others - in case some business would be built on top of the coin.
We are operating in the environment, which is close enough to two big international MNO groups.
Fortunately, merge mining reduces the cost to participate in this some kind of lottery...
california_jim

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:44:43 PM

I'm late to the MLB party Roll Eyes

Have set my two 750Ti OC rigs running Kopiemtu to merge mine at xpool using lyra2v2. Kopiemtu is just so good! I now have it on 2.5" laptop drives in each rig, with various updates and the additions the guys made a while back - https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16800.msg265672#msg265672 - kudos to induktor and the others.

Also installed the MBL app on my 'phone, nice work jk Smiley Heard a noise from the vicinity of where my phone was sitting next to an empty crisp packet, sounded like the packet had moved and had made a scrapping sound. Picked the phone up and nearly jumped out of my skin as more MBL arrived in my wallet like a fruit machine/one armed bandit/slot machine/pokie pay out! A nice surprise and a nice touch but is there a switch to turn the notification off somewhere?

CJ

MBL - MHaQTRTxYNzsh3dEEbZgV42YDaSGYpS44W yay!!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 04:02:21 AM

Hi,

We've added MBL to our new pool, the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jk_14 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:59:56 PM

I'm late to the MLB party Roll Eyes

Have set my two 750Ti OC rigs running Kopiemtu to merge mine at xpool using lyra2v2. Kopiemtu is just so good! I now have it on 2.5" laptop drives in each rig, with various updates and the additions the guys made a while back - https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16800.msg265672#msg265672 - kudos to induktor and the others.

Also installed the MBL app on my 'phone, nice work jk Smiley Heard a noise from the vicinity of where my phone was sitting next to an empty crisp packet, sounded like the packet had moved and had made a scrapping sound. Picked the phone up and nearly jumped out of my skin as more MBL arrived in my wallet like a fruit machine/one armed bandit/slot machine/pokie pay out! A nice surprise and a nice touch but is there a switch to turn the notification off somewhere?

CJ

MBL - MHaQTRTxYNzsh3dEEbZgV42YDaSGYpS44W yay!!

Hi, Jim!

nice to hear you, and that KopiemTu is still helpfull, too Smiley

There is some extra part (support for the idea) - which was working fine under test environment
and should be added to Android wallet yet - so I will try to help with that noise issue, too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: