Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i can be included to default trust list? :)  (Read 1307 times)
jack01 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:06:55 PM

Hi there  Smiley

Please answer me how i can be added to default trust list (i want to have green +)  Tongue

I need to honestly trade on this forum or what?

Thanks a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 01:19:10 PM

Hi there  Smiley

Please answer me how i can be added to default trust list (i want to have green +)  Tongue

Thanks a lot.

Those are two different things. You get green + rating if you have received enough ratings from people from the default trust network or others you consider trustworthy and added to your personal trust list. Keep in mind that what you see is not global. E.g. my trust list is modified and I will thus see different ratings than you.

I dont know how you get on the default trust list, but my guess is that you show that you can be trusted and give appropriate ratings where its needed. The factual way to get on the list is to have someone from level 1 add you to their personal list or to get added to level 1 yourself by theymos.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
jack01 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:25:39 PM

Hi there  Smiley

Thanks a lot.

Those are two different things. You get green + rating if you have received enough ratings from people from the default trust network or others you consider trustworthy and added to your personal trust list. Keep in mind that what you see is not global. E.g. my trust list is modified and I will thus see different ratings than you.

I dont know how you get on the default trust list, but my guess is that you show that you can be trusted and give appropriate ratings where its needed. The factual way to get on the list is to have someone from level 1 add you to their personal list or to get added to level 1 yourself by theymos.

Thank you for your response!

Yeah i understand. So that i have +1 green i need to trade bitcoins to somebody from default trust list and that he plus me?

What i need to do that theymos add me to default trust list?   Undecided
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:32:30 PM

Hi there  Smiley

Thanks a lot.

Yeah i understand. So that i have +1 green i need to trade bitcoins to somebody from default trust list and that he plus me?

+1 trust is not enough. Most of the users in default trust have multiple trust ratings from different users before they've added to depth 2.
Also, theymos seems to be rarely adding new users to depth 1. I think that he will only add people to depth 1 only if they are of very high rank, got hundreds of trust point, and active here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:33:59 PM

Hi there  Smiley

Thanks a lot.

Don't bother, it's more trouble than it's worth.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
jack01 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:38:25 PM

Hi there  Smiley

Thanks a lot.

+1 trust is not enough. Most of the users in default trust have multiple trust ratings from different users before they've added to depth 2.
Also, theymos seems to be rarely adding new users to depth 1. I think that he will only add people to depth 1 only if they are of very high rank, got hundreds of trust point, and active here.

Thank u!

Okay i will active and honest on this forum that once i was added to this list  Roll Eyes
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:38:21 PM

Another way to get lots of trust quickly is to buy it - but you have to be a bit sneaky about it because trust buying is frowned upon here. So don't tell anyone you are buying trust.

Do lots of giveaways, games, crazy offers; make people happy. There's no trust involved but they will give you really good trust ratings anyway.

Make yourself into a popular, likeable character with plenty of goodwill towards yourself. That way the 1% who are smart enough to figure out your game will be silenced by the 99% fooled by your game.

-BPB
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:40:40 PM

Another way to get lots of trust quickly is to buy it - but you have to be a bit sneaky about it because trust buying is frowned upon here. So don't tell anyone you are buying trust.

Do lots of giveaways, games, crazy offers; make people happy. There's no trust involved but they will give you really good trust ratings anyway.

Make yourself into a popular, likeable character with plenty of goodwill towards yourself. That way the 1% who are smart enough to figure out your game will be silenced by the 99% fooled by your game.

-BPB

Hahaha good one there Bob, wonder if you really meant though, making a archive of it anyway cause you spoke a bit like QS there.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:44:20 PM

-BPB

I don't believe my eyes. Giving advice on how to fool people in exchange to get trust ?! Sorry Bob but i couldn't disagree more with you on this one.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:47:02 PM

-BPB

I dont think its a good idea to buy trust wheather openly or secretivly.It defeats the purpose of having trust system
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:47:48 PM

-BPB

I don't believe my eyes. Giving advice on how to fool people in exchange to get trust ?! Sorry Bob but i couldn't disagree more with you on this one.

I think he is being ironic, because many people acuse BTB of being so generous to build trust and scam in the future

Would be easier and way more cheaper buy a DT account when one is avaiable than spend so much time and BTC by doing BPB's style giveaways
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:51:55 PM

Did someone just add the OP to DefaultTrust?
21coin

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:52:39 PM

Lol no.

21coin

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:53:23 PM

-BPB

I think he is being ironic, because many people acuse BTB of being so generous to build trust and scam in the future

Would be easier and way more cheaper buy a DT account when one is avaiable than spend so much time and BTC by doing BPB's style giveaways
Yeah sure everyone can see that from the serious tone he is writing with(sarcasm)

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 04:01:00 PM

-BPB
so you are encouraging others to buy the trust using your tricks,All your trust score are also obtained by the same trick you shared with the users it means they all are bought trust score, I given you a free trust rating, ofcourse negative one, enjoy the free trust score from me, you don't need to buy or pay for this.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
BiPolarBob

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:14:45 PM

My sense of humor is extremely dry, straight-faced, & ironic.  Sad
BiPolarBob

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:19:48 PM

-BPB
so you are encouraging others to buy the trust using your tricks,All your trust score are also obtained by the same trick you shared with the users it means they all are bought trust score, I given you a free trust rating, ofcourse negative one, enjoy the free trust score from me, you don't need to buy or pay for this.

I'm not enjoying it at all. Sad My cabbage rolls don't taste as good now. So I have left revenge trust for you to "enjoy."

jack01 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:31:41 PM

It would be cool  Smiley Maybe someone really can add me to default trust?  Roll Eyes
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 04:34:16 PM

You bought the trust and admitted this in your post,and Buying/selling trust on forum is against forum rules so all your trust ratings are fake/bought and should be removed and punished for breaking forum rules. about trust left to me,it doesn't make much sense because I am always ready to use escrow for my trades so even if I have 0 trust score its not a problem for me, I am using escrow for my trades.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
BiPolarBob

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:36:25 PM

You bought the trust and admitted this in your post,and Buying/selling trust on forum is against forum rules so all your trust ratings are fake/bought and should be removed and punished for breaking forum rules. about trust left to me,it doesn't make much sense because I am always ready to use escrow for my trades so even if I have 0 trust score its not a problem for me, I am using escrow for my trades.

I believe my trust rating left for you was accurate.  Smiley Someone willing to use escrow seems more trustworthy than someone who refuses it, so that adds to your credibility in my opinion.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: