Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a legal Bitcoin<->Paysafecard Exchange?  (Read 871 times)
ComboChris (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:42:30 PM

Is there a legit and legal Service that exchanges Paysafecard and Bitcoin?It seems to only be done by private people
even though i think that being able to buy Bitcoin with Paysafecard would make it much easier for new people to try out bitcoin.
You would be able to buy a small amount of bitcoin without having to go through the hustle of sending in proof of residence and ID to an exchange.
There would also be no risk of backcharges for the service provider with Paysafecard.

Does such a service run by a company exist or is that legally/from Paysafecards end not possible?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:55:46 PM

Is there a legit and legal Service that exchanges Paysafecard and Bitcoin?It seems to only be done by private people
even though i think that being able to buy Bitcoin with Paysafecard would make it much easier for new people to try out bitcoin.
You would be able to buy a small amount of bitcoin without having to go through the hustle of sending in proof of residence and ID to an exchange.
There would also be no risk of backcharges for the service provider with Paysafecard.

Does such a service run by a company exist or is that legally/from Paysafecards end not possible?

afaik virwox do accept paysafecard as payment to buy SLL that you can use later on to exchange it in bitcoins, correct me if im wrong guys
ComboChris (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:36:22 PM

afaik virwox do accept paysafecard as payment to buy SLL that you can use later on to exchange it in bitcoins, correct me if im wrong guys
I know about virvox but you can't directly exchange bitcoin<->Paysafecard there as far as I know. So i was wondering if this was for legal reasons or just because there is no demand for it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: