Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell bitcoins for pokerstars cash  (Read 613 times)
stevebrule19 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:48:21 PM

I'm looking to give someone $20-40 in BTC to for a pokerstars transfer. If you have money in a pokerstars account, I would like to trade with you.
stevebrule19 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:17:50 PM

KAMILORA managed to SCAM me for this, over PM. His skype name is mon.bux. Just scammed me for $15
kamilora

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:20:20 PM

KAMILORA managed to SCAM me for this, over PM. His skype name is mon.bux. Just scammed me for $15
thanks for gift
iam sorry for that  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
kamilora

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:22:51 PM

post trxids?Huh
where is it???
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:43:48 PM

He tried his level best to scam me for a skrill to BTC transaction. I don't know why these guys are still around Sad.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:52:39 PM

Sorry to read about you being scammed,had some one ask about Stars for BTC at my Nitro table last night. Was that you?

If you plan to transfer between Stars and Bitcoin in the future also factor in that Stars locks all accounts associated with cheats or people that are up to shady business till they finish investigations.

Would also recommend using escrow in the future,since you will preyed on by idiots that sit up in here all day waiting to hustle through pm.
If they approach you through pm,there is a good chance they are scamming you. Again sucks to read you got scammed.
buyingbtcpls

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:07:45 PM

Hi, I would like to buy some bitcoins please. I can do $20 in pokerstars cash for bitcoins. If you want, I pay half before receiving and half afterwards.
Thanks,
Please respond ASAP.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:09:19 PM

Hi, I would like to buy some bitcoins please. I can do $20 in pokerstars cash for bitcoins. If you want, I pay half before receiving and half afterwards.
Thanks,
Please respond ASAP.

No posts and half is still free money to a scammer. You need to use escrow.
buyingbtcpls

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:14:08 PM

sorry I'm new here
I just wanted to try out btc for fun
if it's not too much trouble, how do you use escrow?
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:24:43 PM

Any newbie going straight to the currency exchange section asking for Bitcoin upfront without using escrow is usually written off as a scammer. You're best bet is to rank up your account and try this kind of request again.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Cipa

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:55:11 PM

You should have checked his trust, I have flagged him as a scammer a week ago. If you still need Pokerstars funds, hit me up.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: